• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Director Phobos vs CLOWN KILLS YOU!!!

But again, M:pN diffs to main series, despite being canon. Possibly here was some global changes in timeline or something like this

madness
that makes literally zero sense unless that's happened before. Phobos is died during the sheriff saga.

So, due to the recent creation of Gestalt's page, this has become a 2v1 due to Gestalt being standard equipment for Phobos.

I don't know if there is anything serious that Tricky can cause to Phobos. He resists all of which comes with the Dissonance Radiation, the Improbability Drive can't directly target an specific object since it just messes with everything around him, something he can likely counter by shifting into Gestalt back and forth, he'd probably have no real trouble in dealing with the black Trickies considering how wide the AoE of his attacks are, like generating dissonance fire everywhere, messing with you using teleportation and portals, or summoning S-3LF creatures from the Other Place to aid him, Gestalt itself is pretty large (I'd say even larger than Skeleton Tricky considering how it dwarfs Hank and co. visually way more than him) and can generate wings and fire Dissonant Energy beams and projectiles, etc. I'd say Phobos should take this considering how he uses his powers and abilities (who can pretty much counter many of Tricky's best tricks) in a more crafty and effective way than the clown.

I don't see reason to suggests that Tricky can't control I.D

Besides this version of Tricky absorbed power from Auditor himself which mean that he might have stat advantage

My bet on Clown

Still can't see problems with twitch links btw

Tricky most likely upscales hugher due to scaling to stronger character

The Improbability Drive is kinda useless when its effects are not target-focused and considering how Phobos is just versatile enough to know any trickery it can pull.

Back