• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Director Phobos vs King Asgore (Madness Combat vs Undertale) (GRACE)

that tells me just about nothing.

Butttttt Asgore fire attacks would do little to him since Sanford and Deimos are able to resist being burnet by napalm

They instinctively let Phobos move out of the way of projectiles coming towards him. if it's overwhelmed, it recharges after a short while.

A stab from Phobos is gonna hurt Asgore a lot more than a stab from Asgore is gonna hurt Phobos. and even if it did, that bastard can walk it off anyways.
ah I see, then Asgore will probably get overwhelmed first assuming it's a 100% guarantee that he can dodge everything

Why does Asgore take more damage from Phobos's attacks when asgore chips at his soul with every hit?

Why does Asgore take more damage from Phobos's attacks when asgore chips at his soul with every hit?
Because Phobos is not only is physically stronger than asgore, but he's slowly weakening asgore the longer the fight goes on due to his murderous intent.

Last edited:
I'm gonna switch to Asgore just make you suffer more

And then switch back to Phobos once another vote for him comes In

Back