• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Director Phobos vs King Asgore (Madness Combat vs Undertale) (GRACE)

Rules:​

• Speed is equalized
  • Phobos is in his first key
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • Asgore is aware of who Phobos is
"STEP ASIDE GENTLEMEN, A GOD STANDS BEFORE YOU NOW!"
(Upscales from 0.06 tons)
7 votes​
2118188_deimosart_phobos-madness-project-nexus.jpg
artworks-000131307922-lx2yza-t500x500.jpg

Last edited:
So... how dodgey is Phobos? Cause I doubt Asgore will suffer from his CIS even if he didn't have any knowledge on Phobos considering how much of an absolute ******** he acts.

So... how dodgey is Phobos? Cause I doubt Asgore will suffer from his CIS even if he didn't have any knowledge on Phobos considering how much of an absolute ******** he acts.
Well he has the Tac Bar which allows him to instinctively dodge projectiles. He also might have dodging abilities comparable to the likes of Jebus and Hank but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Well he has the Tac Bar which allows him to instinctively dodge projectiles. He also might have dodging abilities comparable to the likes of Jebus and Hank but I'm not 100% sure on that.
He's far superior to jesus to a ridiculous amount, to a point where jesus needed the halo to make it slightly less one sided in Phobos' favor.

but yeah, tac bar, can avoid machine gun fire. the usual madness combat stuff.

He's far superior to jesus to a ridiculous amount, to a point where jesus needed the halo to make it slightly less one sided in Phobos' favor.

but yeah, tac bar, can avoid machine gun fire. the usual madness combat stuff.
I'm asking if he actually does it.

If he's just jumping in the air Asgore should body him, remember more than one of Asgore's attacks appear from below or above
Considering how egotistical and self-centered Phobos is, he's likely doing the flip to show off. (Considering how much stronger he is than anyone else, it'd make sense) the second he realizes Asgore can hit him while doing that he'll likely cut that shit out and dodge like everyone else does.
Other than that, I don't know about AP cause I don't care, in skill...

Do I even need to say it?
Guys, i might be crazy for saying this but i think Phobos might have a skill advantage 🤯

Considering how egotistical and self-centered Phobos is, he's likely doing the flip to show off. (Considering how much stronger he is than anyone else, it'd make sense) the second he realizes Asgore can hit him while doing that he'll likely cut that shit out.
Fair enough, but Asgore definitely has more than vertical attacks lol
Guys, i might be crazy for saying this but i think Phobos might have a skill advantage 🤯
There is no amount of Undertale skill wank that's even competing with MC skill, anybody who says otherwise hasn't watched much of it
How much killing intent would Phobos have?
Probably a **** ton, but Asgore would also have killing intent and wouldn't drop his guard, so there's that

Phobos realizing people can actually aim a couple of meters up from the ground:
974e19416242ccb6755ce5e4878d4988.jpg
That's not even what Asgore does, he drops attacks from pretty much everywhere lol
And it's phobos no less.
Now I ain't saying Asgore is unskilled, he's pretty skilled considering everything that went down between getting AP Stomped and surviving, Undyne basically saying she'd get Stomped by him even after she managed to knock him on his furry ass, among other things like danmaku dodging and stomping Flowey, but MC is another beast

wouldn't Asgore cripple Phobos with any of his attacks due to soul manip?

Not to mention, the TAC bar has limitations, as it's only temporary and doesn't work on melee attacks. Although Asgore primarily attacks from range with most of his attacks, he does have a few spear attacks as well, meaning he can put Phonos down with a few good hits

Phonos might have an advantage when it comes to projectile combat, but Asgore's Afterimage creation should at least help him wear off the TAC bar until he can go in for the kill

Not to mention, the TAC bar has limitations, as it's only temporary and doesn't work on melee attacks. Although Asgore primarily attacks from range with most of his attacks, he does have a few spear attacks as well, meaning he can put Phonos down with a few good hits

Phonos might have an advantage when it comes to projectile combat, but Asgore's Afterimage creation should at least help him wear off the TAC bar until he can go in for the kill
Phobos hilariously skill-***** Asgore in melee lmfao

The attacks are still effected by physical durability, Phobos will be fine taking a hit from his magic.
It's limited, but he knows how to fight around that limitation. he has the reactions to dodge it without it anyway, even if he's not as skilled with dodging danmaku.
Phobos literally runs a facility which creates Mag Agents, which have afterimage creation. that's not new to him.

not only that, the absolute L phobos is gonna throw in asgore's face in a 1v1 fight with his binary sword aint funny.

Phobos FRA BTW

Asgore just doesn't have what's needed to win over 50% of the time

Shit, I'd argue that Undyne the Undining or Sans don't either lmfao

But I prefer Asgore to both so yeh

Phobos FRA BTW

Asgore just doesn't have what's needed to win over 50% of the time

Shit, I'd argue that Undyne the Undining or Sans don't either lmfao

But I prefer Asgore to both so yeh
I like asgore vs phobos better just due to the sheer dialogue these two would share. they're like complete opposites.

I was thinking after making a Mag Agent: Gestalt page doing a Undyne the Undying vs Project: Gestalt thread.
Think Phobos having the AP n Skill advantage, plus the damage boost he'd get on Asgore should get him the win
votes counted.

Asgore doesn't ******* talk in combat lol, he does before and after
eventually his self-centered comments on how he controls everything and will rule the univese would likely get asgore atleast muttering something. maybe nothing pleasant, but hey.

Phobos is egotistical enough where he'd want to get asgore to talk. eventually his self-centered comments on how he controls everything and will rule the univese would likely get asgore atleast muttering something.
Maybe

TBH I want to use Doomfist in a match against him but Phobos doesn't have dura neg so Doom just kinda slaps the ground and Phobos ******* explodes

Maybe

TBH I want to use Doomfist in a match against him but Phobos doesn't have dura neg so Doom just kinda slaps the ground and Phobos ******* explodes
his second key does, but that mfer is literally a soul and i dont think doomfist got that in the bag

I am trying to upgrade the verse but this verse is a bitch 😭
Lmfao

Honestly I think Wrecking Ball would have the funniest Dialogue with Phobos, considering Hammond is already a ******* asshole to literally anybody who ticks him off even minorly (such as threatening to use Orisa's chassis as a vacation home), and sometimes to people anyways, I think he'd majorly piss of Phobos lol

I swear to god these guys peak at 8-A besides the god tiers who are becoming tier 2 and 1
Honestly I think Wrecking Ball would have the funniest Dialogue with Phobos, considering Hammond is already a ******* asshole to literally anybody who ticks him off even minorly (such as threatening to use Orisa's chassis as a vacation home), and sometimes to people anyways, I think he'd majorly piss of Phobos lol
Phobos trying to figure out what the **** a hamster is

The attacks are still effected by physical durability, Phobos will be fine taking a hit from his magic.

It's limited, but he knows how to fight around that limitation. he has the reactions to dodge it without it anyway, even if he's not as skilled with dodging danmaku.

Phobos literally runs a facility which creates Mag Agents, which have afterimage creation. that's not new to him.

not only that, the absolute L phobos is gonna throw in asgore's face in a 1v1 fight with his binary sword aint funny.
1. They aren't entirely affected by physical durability, not to mention Phobos has zero starting resistance to soul manipulation in the first place, unlike Frisk, who still can't take too many hits from Asgore.

2. That's definitely true, but unfortunately Asgore does have Danmaku, so he'll still have trouble. They're definitely going to be trading hits, but Asgore's hits chip away at Phobos's soul every time

3. ah ic

4. What exactly does the Binary Sword do?

1. They aren't entirely affected by physical durability, not to mention Phobos has zero starting resistance to soul manipulation in the first place, unlike Frisk, who still can't take too many hits from Asgore.
They're still effected, and considering the fact Phobos is more durable than his magic is destructive, Phobos can definitely take more hits than you think.
2. That's definitely true, but unfortunately Asgore does have Danmaku, so he'll still have trouble. They're definitely going to be trading hits, but Asgore's hits chip away at Phobos's soul every time
'Trading hits' is a bit of a stretch. Phobos will get hit maybe once every time his Tac bar runs out, but will recharge like everyone elses.
4. What exactly does the Binary Sword do?
It's just a very big sword (with actual binary on it, but i translated what his sword said and it literally means nothing???). guess it'd hurt if he stabbed asgore. but his skill will make some other verses cry.

They're still effected, and considering the fact Phobos is more durable than his magic is destructive, Phobos can definitely take more hits than you think.

'Trading hits' is a bit of a stretch. Phobos will get hit maybe once every time his Tac bar runs out, but will recharge like everyone elses.

It's just a very big sword (with actual binary on it, but i translated what his sword said and it literally means nothing???). guess it'd hurt if he stabbed asgore. but his skill will make some other verses cry.
1. The soul damage should at least be enough to alleviate Asgore's AP disadvantage

2. are tac bars not like... Granola bars? How does the tac bar work?

3. that's def true but the same could be said for Asgore

2. are tac bars not like... Granola bars? How does the tac bar work?

3. that's def true but the same could be said for Asgore
They instinctively let Phobos move out of the way of projectiles coming towards him. if it's overwhelmed, it recharges after a short while.

A stab from Phobos is gonna hurt Asgore a lot more than a stab from Asgore is gonna hurt Phobos. and even if it did, that bastard can walk it off anyways.

Didn't the binary sword had BFR? And Hank only tanked that because his insolvency makes him inmune to the swords effects? Also the binary in the sword translates to 3:16 which is a passage of the bible

Didn't the binary sword had BFR? And Hank only tanked that because his insolvency makes him inmune to the swords effects? Also the binary in the sword translates to 3:16 which is a passage of the bible
i don't recall specifically the binary sword doing that. considering after phobos, jesus used it, it's very likely jesus was the one doing that, not the sword itself.

Back