• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Bill (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I seemed foolish but I wanna say I'm taking this 100% serious and just wanted to point out that Bill does in fact have bones. Whether it's a game changer or not I'm not sure,

Also, just something to add.

Weirdmageddon has never allowed Bill to just passively win a fight. I don't even know where that idea came from.

Sans bloodlusted more likely teleports him into an attack. Unlike regular sans. Which while it would catch Bill off guard likely since he may not entirely expect that, he still would react with a snap and one shot sans with some magic. But also die cause teleported into an attack and his soul gets destroyed pretty fast. And while Bill snapping could technically be faster. That is assuming he automatically snaps. Which he likely won't immediately open with a snap. He typically monologues or says something before attacking. Which gives sans the one second he needs to teleport him into death before meeting death himself. I'm saying more inconclusive.

Gonna have to say, isn't he always willing to kill? He is currently in character. So he isn't mad or anything.

If Bill gets Passive, I'll close it, cause that definitely makes even Bloodlusted Sans die the actual moment the fight starts with no way to react or do anything at all.

Well alright then. If that's the case. This indeed now is a stomp no matter what the conditions. So I shall end this and move onto the next Sans fight. This round shall be replaced

But who?.... hey. The Coolest Water Bottle. Any suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back