• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Bill (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right. I'm doing this. Let us bring this very fun debate to this wiki.

It was a quiet day in the Underground. Until a certain Yellow Dorito blows open the doors entrance from the ruins

Bill: Ah. Perfect. Another place to liberate.

He proceeds to start yeeting monsters around the underground in Snowdin. Right as he turned Grillby into stone, a certain skeleton walks into the building

And then fight starts cause.

3EE79D72-6312-4E2A-94C0-C5C5AA49DDEC
Speed is equal

Sans is Bloodlusted

They start 20 meters from each other's

I guess it takes place in snowdin

Sans:

Bill Cipher:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Sans vs Tim the Alien?

Stomp.

Sans vs ******* Bill?

Fair.

Except Bill acts differently from Discord.

Discord has fun and toys with his opponent.

Bill would turn him into goddamn toilet paper.

Except no. It was brought up especially with his automatic magic detection, he would open with a one shot.

And tell me what stops sans from simple teleport into instant death like brought up with discord

Except he's trying to kill someone infinitely more durable and stronger. His soul hax is the reason he's 9-A, really.

Buttersamuri said:
Except no. It was brought up especially with his automatic magic detection, he would open with a one shot.
And tell me what stops sans from simple teleport into instant death like brought up with discord
Sans' attacks do not instantly kill, even without resistance. There is no damn evidence of such. You die quickly, but most certainly not instantly.

Yeah, but still

Bill's move to start is turning people into a thing.

Or punching.

Please tell me how Sans wins.

Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, but still

Bill's move to start is turning people into a thing.

Or punching.

Please tell me how Sans wins.
No it isn't. He has several openers he has done. But that isn't one. If he tried to punch sans. That gives him plenty of time to soul hack him. And could dodge a punch pretty easily

And Soul hacks. Same like every other fight he is put in

Even if speed is equalized, Sans' durability along with the fact that he has no way to actually kill Bill (ha) will absolutley screw him over.

So i'm voting for Sans via Teleporting him into an omnidirectional Gaster Blaster circle and keeping him there with TK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back