• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans (Undertale) VS Steve (Minecraft) (Grace)

Have you taken the time to acquire all the Defense items, equip them, and go back to fight the first enemies of the game to prove that?

When you get the Locket in Genocide route, you have killed every monster in the game save for two: Asgore and Flowey. There is no going back to the first enemies because they're all dead.

Have you taken the time to acquire all the Defense items, equip them, and go back to fight the first enemies of the game to prove that?
The Locket isn’t the only defensive item in the game, so you didn’t answer my point.

You're asking for defense for the sake of comparing the whole 0 damage thing. Not only is Temmie armor the second best, and significantly lower than the locket, but that doesn't matter regardless because

The minimum damage enemies can do to the player is 1 point of damage, not 0.

It's already been tested, that's what I've been telling you this whole time. You seem really pressed on this, are you trying to imply that if it hasn't been tested, then Sans has durability negation for the damage frames?

Sans has durability negation, but for different reasons (soul manipulation, karma). The argument happening here is that people are claiming the 1 damage attacks he does when ignoring invincibility frames are an example of durability negation rather than invulnerability negation.

If we finally deduce which one it is, it decides the fate of the matchup: whether Sans basically kills Steve near instantly (leading to a conclusion of stomp for Sans), or if Sans will slowly chip at Steve's soul, leaving Steve with the opportunity to land one hit to win (leading to a conclusion of either decisive victory/stomp for Steve).

You're still counting votes even though you changed the match to a blitzstomp?

On top of that, when you change the rules for things midmatch you reset the votes because it nullifies the previous votes.

You're still counting votes even though you changed the match to a blitzstomp?
You skipped over this.

Accidental is perfectly fine, but intentionally creating stomp matches is not the wiki's standards. In fact it's the literal first rule of vs threads. So if everyone told you at the start of the thread that it was a blitzstomp, you equalize speed, and you intentionally change it back to a blitzstomp, you are now intentionally violating the rules.

You skipped over this.

Accidental is perfectly fine, but intentionally creating stomp matches is not the wiki's standards. In fact it's the literal first rule of vs threads. So if everyone told you at the start of the thread that it was a blitzstomp, you equalize speed, and you intentionally change it back to a blitzstomp, you are now intentionally violating the rules.
Its not a blitzs stomp tho? No one said that, I only saw 1 reply saying its a blitz which he was meaning sans would kill steve faster and steve can still win by having a chance of coming back tiring sans out but him getting BFRd has a bigger chance thats why people voted sans I can’t tell if you are trying to stop this because you disagree.
It was a incon at first then I equalized people said steve stomps I added bed and un equalized people said sans wins via speed no stomp.
When grace ends we can add this it isn’t a blitz nor a stomp all votes were about the new standarts making them countable Steve has a wincon sans has a better one thats all.

Last edited:
Its not a blitzs stomp tho?
it is
No one said that, I only saw 1 reply saying its a blitz
Literally the second reply starts off saying Sans blitzes.

95% of the time, a blitz leads to a stomp. Like this.

It was incon at first because Steve's spawn was in the battleground, so Sans's blitz wouldn't stop Steve from coming back. After some thinking, people agreed it was a stomp since steve could constantly respawn so Sans would inevitably lose.

The moment you placed the bed in the battle it was called a blitzstomp for Sans because now Sans could properly blitz and win.

The only time an actual argument brewed was when speed was equalized.

----

So to state the comment numbers that call this a stomp: #3, literally you at #24, #28

Then you equalized speed at comment #29, and then unequalized it at #108: me at #111, implied at #115, #119 (and repeated at #171)

how did you only see the word blitz used one time?
I can’t tell if you are trying to stop this because you disagree.
I just posted you a link to the vs thread rules and how it violates them. I think you just want to think I'm stopping this just because I disagree, because you apparently forgot when I said it would be a blitz stomp.

Ironically, when rereading the comments to quote all the points where blitz was stated or implied, it seems that you are trying to push this because you want Sans to win.

When grace ends we can add this it isn’t a blitz nor a stomp all votes were about the new standarts making them countable Steve has a wincon sans has a better one thats all.
This is a blitz, which in fact makes it a stomp. Everyone on both sides agreed, including you, and now you're suddenly disagreeing.

Literally the second reply starts off saying Sans blitzes.
Yeah no they didn’t realize type 9.
95% of the time, a blitz leads to a stomp. Like this.
Nope steve can come back like you said and tire out sans
It was incon at first because Steve's spawn was in the battleground, so Sans's blitz wouldn't stop Steve from coming back. After some thinking, people agreed it was a stomp since steve could constantly respawn so Sans would inevitably lose.
Yeah no people also said sans can win via absorbing but it was a very unknown so they said add the bed
The moment you placed the bed in the battle it was called a blitzstomp for Sans because now Sans could properly blitz and win.
Yes and no since I equalized it
The only time an actual argument brewed was when speed was equalized.
because it was fair match when I made it =
----

So to state the replies that comment numbers that call this a stomp: 3, literally you at 24, 28
No those were when it was a stomp rn it isn’t.
Then you equalized speed at comment 29, and then unequalized it at 108: me at 111, implied at 115, 119 (and repeated at 171)
I was trying to make it an non stomp, bruh.

“how did you only see the word bliz used one time?”

Because it was like that others were when match was bad and not fair

I just posted you a link to the vs thread rules and how it violates them. I think you just want to think I'm stopping this just because I disagree, because you apparently forgot when I said it would be a blitz stomp.
No you were always saying steve can come back blitzs doesnst matter and now you say steve can’t come back? Wt
Ironically, when rereading the comments to quote all the points where blitz was stated or implied, it seems that you are trying to push this because you want Sans to win.
Nah it looks like you want steve to win but when you realized sans is winning you wanted it to be a stomp so it wont be added.

This is a blitz, which in fact makes it a stomp. Everyone on both sides agreed, including you, and now you're suddenly disagreeing.
This isn’t a blitz nor a stomp I already said their wincons
No you said sans can’t ignore durability and then some undertale defenders showed sans can win via his speed edge
I never said it was a blitz nor a stomp AT THE END when it was fair

Steve has his own wincon
Sans has his own wincon
I can’t understand whats wrong right now?

Yeah no they didn’t realize type 9.
They did. Type 9 made them choose incon, type 9 did not tell them that Sans can't blitz.

Nope steve can come back like you said and tire out sans
Except no he can't, you added a bed.
because it was fair match when I made it =
Then why did you unequalize it again?
No those were when it was a stomp rn it isn’t.
All those comment numbers were about BLITZING, not just stomp. The point of me quoting all of that was to prove that everyone agrees Sans blitzes.
I was trying to make it an non stomp, bruh.
Before you equalize speed, it was a stomp for Sans as everyone agreed Sans would blitz speed and the bed. Unequalizing speed again is the exact opposite of making it a nonstomp.
No you were always saying steve can come back blitzs doesnst matter and now you say steve can’t come back? Wt
No, that was never a debate I relied on for majority of my comments at all. Most of my comments were about game mechanics being noncanon and how Undertale's soulhax works. It was never a matter of me relying on Steve's immortality. I don't understand how you give Steve a bed, say he will be BFRed if the bed gets broken, and then be surprised when I say it's a blitzstomp.
Nah it looks like you want steve to win but when you realized sans is winning you wanted it to be a stomp so it wont be added.
That's not just wrong, that's a dead lie.
Here's what happened.
Your comment, #108: you quoted my explanation for why Steve wins in an EQUALIZED speed match, so you unequalize speed.

My comment, #111: I told you that it was already said multiple times earlier in this thread that unequalized means Sans will blitz and it will be a stomp.

Even assuming you forgot, I've restated and summarized comments multiple times over. You should know this by now.

This isn’t a blitz nor a stomp I already said their wincons
No you said sans can’t ignore durability and then some undertale defenders showed sans can win via his speed edge
I never said it was a blitz nor a stomp AT THE END when it was fair
I asked for an explanation on Undertale's durability negation and I got linked to a thread about it, and multiple times since that thread, I have addressed their durability negation. You are intentionally taking my comments out of context to just to make a claim Sans will win and that I'm apparently butthurt about it
I can’t understand whats wrong right now?
Oh I have a pretty good feeling you do understand.

They did. Type 9 made them choose incon, type 9 did not tell them that Sans can't blitz.
Sans tried to blitzs type 9 made it incon
Except no he can't, you added a bed.
You did say he can comeback?
All those comment numbers were about BLITZING, not just stomp. The point of me quoting all of that was to prove that everyone agrees Sans blitzes.
even if its a blitzs its not a stomp
Before you equalize speed, it was a stomp for Sans as everyone agreed Sans would blitz speed and the bed. Unequalizing speed again is the exact opposite of making it a nonstomp.
When I made it = steve stomped so I made it ≠
That's not just wrong, that's a dead lie.
oh?
Here's what happened.
Your comment, #108: you quoted my explanation for why Steve wins in an EQUALIZED speed match, so you unequalize speed.
No you said steve stomps
My comment, #111: I told you that it was already said multiple times earlier in this thread that unequalized means Sans will blitz and it will be a stomp.
No some people said steve can come back
I asked for an explanation on Undertale's durability negation and I got linked to a thread about it, and multiple times since that thread, I have addressed their durability negation. You are intentionally taking my comments out of context to just to make a claim Sans will win and that I'm apparently butthurt about it
What do you mean
Oh I have a pretty good feeling you do understand.
? Thats just pure assuming I am butthurt. Stop

Sans righ now has a wincon via speed
And steve has a wincon via immortality
Whats wrong about this

Sans blitzed alot in this match thats why speed got =, ≠ so much. I can’t understand why you are taking this so serious and acting like I am a demon lmao

Sans tried to blitzs type 9 made it incon
yes. I said that. Still a blitz. The only reason that it wasn't a stomp was that Steve hat type 9, but then you changed it so Steve gets BFRed, so now it's a stomp.
You did say he can comeback?
Never said he would come back after the bed was destroyed. Ever.
even if its a blitzs its not a stomp
THAT'S THE POINT. It was a blitz, but at the time it wasn't a stomp for Sans because Steve couldn't be BFRed (which tbh would make it a stomp for Steve). But now Steve can be BFRed, so it's a stomp for Sans.
When I made it = steve stomped so I made it ≠
and now Sans stomps. Some people just tend to be incompatible, that's how life is.
No you said steve stomps
My first few comments claimed it was a stomp that because I didn't completely understand how the soulhax worked. It was after that that I claimed it was a win.
No some people said steve can come back
Even assuming Steve came back in time, coming back hours to days later does nothing but give Sans plenty of time to rest, and the match resets. Nothing changes, still a stomp.
What do you mean
You know exactly what I meant, I even posted links to all my comments. But just so it's written in text so you can no longer say otherwise: I do think Sans negates durability. The previous argument I had was all about how fast the durability negation was.
? Thats just pure assuming I am butthurt. Stop
That was literally what you were doing when making baseless claims and taking my comments out of context. At least I posted evidence.

Tell you what? I don't like it, you don't like it, so how about we both stop with the accusations about why the threaded is being stopped and started?

Sans righ now has a wincon via speed
And steve has a wincon via immortality
Whats wrong about this
Steve's immortality was no longer a wincon the moment you introduced a bed to the match. In fact, Steve's immortality would have made it a stomp match if there was no bed.

So again, there is no wincon for Steve if you keep speed unequalized.

Sans blitzed alot in this match thats why speed got =, ≠ so much. I can’t understand why you are taking this so serious and acting like I am a demon lmao
Weren't you just complaining that I was assuming you were butthurt like two paragraphs ago and now you're saying I'm demonizing you? Stop the double standards.

I honestly was about to just leave it as is, which was why I went silent until I realized he was trying to get a stomp match added to the profiles, and I didn't want him falsely convincing any staff member that majority agreed it wasn't a stomp.

At the same time though, you are right that it has been dragging on in circles at this point because I'm pretty sure I've had to repeat myself four or five times in a row, and it's late for me anyways, so I'm gonna stop here, at least for now.

Back