• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Discs: Whitesnake can generate discs from other living beings in two formats: Memory Discs and Stand (the soul) Discs. Memory Discs can be read and see the memories of the target, and Stand Discs contain a Stand or soul of the target and can be used to obtain and use said Stand and its ability. These discs, once created, will always exist, even in Whitesnake's death.

Apparently the soul in JoJo is made up of the mind and stand. Hence a facet. Although ya could say a stand the the "soul" facet of the soul.

PaChi2 said:
Discs: Whitesnake can generate discs from other living beings in two formats: Memory Discs and Stand (the soul) Discs. Memory Discs can be read and see the memories of the target, and Stand Discs contain a Stand or soul of the target and can be used to obtain and use said Stand and its ability. These discs, once created, will always exist, even in Whitesnake's death.
is that a quote from the wiki or a quote from the bio?

What exactly is he removing? HtH is not the kind of stand that has a physical body. The disk can only be removed while he is unconcious

It does not need to be phisical, he can affect non corporeals, and its nlf to assume it just resist teleportation whitout proof

Highway to hell doesn't activate like a normal stand. Sans can't just blast it, it only activates when McQueen takes damage, by which case Sans would have to blast himself.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It does not need to be phisical, he can affect non corporeals, and its nlf to assume it just resist teleportation whitout proof
again, what exactly is he teleporting? HtH is not that kind of stand. Its probably better to think of it more like a technique or 'effect' with the propellers just appearing sometimes to show it is taking effect. HtH is more like Scary Monsters or Schott Key #1 than it is Star Platinum or Mandom.

He can teleport many things, magic contructs, people, souls and likely DT as well.

Can HtH even recreate dammage to the soul?

It takes the form of propellers that appear while replicating the damage.

This directly says that the propellers are the stand, so a crt is needed if you want to ignore that

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He can teleport many things, magic contructs, people, souls and likely DT as well.
Can HtH even recreate dammage to the soul?
Ok, so what is he teleporting? HtH has no 'form.' no more than Kaiyoken or All Fiction has a form.

I mean if you do manage to remove or destroy McQueen's soul it probably won't make much of a difference. He resists it, and was able to survive without it. Souls in jojo don't work like that, but it likely could considering all stands can interact with souls. Verse equilization makes this a weird case

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It takes the form of propellers that appear while replicating the damage. This directly says that the propellers are the stand, so a crt is needed if you want to ignore that
yes, but it is still functional more as a technique. The stand appears there, but they do not always do and do not have to. Even if you get rid of the propellers, the effect stays

He can teleport what he wishes, souls, the essence of a soul, magic etc.

SOULSs arent just like souls, they represent someones very being, and kill on their destruction, and they also collect minds.

And it being connected to souls is a poor excuse for it to replicate damage done to it

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He can teleport what he wishes, souls, the essence of a soul, magic etc.
SOULSs arent just like souls, they represent someones very being, and kill on their destruction, and they also collect minds.

And it being connected to souls is a poor excuse for it to replicate damage done to it
Ok. As I said several times before, What Is he Teleporting?

Verse equilization my guy.

that's not what i said. i said that all stands can effect souls

And i already anwered that, he is teleporting SOULs (non corporeal manifestation of mind and body), DT (noncorporeal ectoplasma), magic and phisical objects, its done through space time manipulation.

Yes, but sans attacks SOULs, not souls, there is a difference.

But i am talking about SOULs, ut work completly differently, only sharing name.

No, I mean what exactly is he teleporting out of McQueen that will get rid of HtH. None of the things you described will get rid of it

Well, if we don't equalise the verse then McQueen doesn't have a SOUL then does he?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Giving him a SOUL does not mean that we equalize it with souls.
But McQueen didnt have one originally so he wouldnt need one even if you have him one

And no, the disk can only be taken while he is already unconcious and it has to be by a stand user

But he has a mind and body, SOULs are culminations of those.

NLF, assuming it cannot be teleported via space time manipulation is purely headcanon for you.

In that case, how is that any different from just attacking the body and soul at the same time? If he does, then sans gets the damage too. GG

The disk does not even manifest or technically even exist unless he is unconcious. You assume its head canon cuz you seem to not know about the series. If anyone here is using head canon its you, and on a verse you seem to know almost nothing about no less lol

Its different as the bodies of the humans attacked were not harmed. The SOULs dura scales to the body, but it does not reflect damage to it.

Minds, on the other hand, are inside SOULs, and can be destroyed this way.

While i do not know much about the verse, mind destruction seems about enough to kill him, and sans can TK his soul away from his body, and I doubt that HtH can reflect damage done to the mind.

First off, scans of all this. And again, why would McQueen recieve a SOUL under verse equilization?

Depends on the kind. HtH passes all negetive effects, so the kind matters. McQueen was able to remain active even after having both pieces of his soul which includes a piece of his mind removed.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Depends on the kind. HtH passes all negetive effects, so the kind matters. McQueen was able to remain active even after having both pieces of his soul which includes a piece of his mind removed.
Actually hermes had give the mind disc back.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
First off, scans of all this. And again, why would McQueen recieve a SOUL under verse equilization?

Asriels fight directly shows you talking with siuls, omega flowey fight you talk with the children.

The body of dead children can be found by the castle, if thats what your talking about.

Still, has it ever shown, or was stated to be able to pass damage to the mind?

Because I am on a phone. The whole lore depends on bodies staying intact if not, tiriel couldnt have gotten charas body, and the whole genocide route would be impossible.

No, it has been never described that way, frisk took damage to the soul continously with no showings, and NLF to assume it can reflect damage to the mind.

In that case, we can wait to continue until you obtain scans

I mean it can transfer brain damage, but that's probably not what you are refering to lol

Brain and mind are different. If someone sexually assaults TMQ, will he reflect the trauma to the person doing it? I bet not.

Just... Look at the undertale wiki for the 8 humans. I am not getting my computer repaired for quiet a bit.

Back