• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji vs Yamato Rematch

Hybrid Zoan Form Queen > Full Zoan Form Queen anyways due to having access to his cyborg abilities and due to actually being able to throw a punch

I could have sworn there was a point about a part of his body being more vulnerable in Hybrid form, I might be confusing him with Sasaki or something

Don't you two think these "scaling chain" omit a little bit too much to actually mean anything?

Just taking a basic look at our profiles, Base Sanji and Hybrid Queen (H6A) > Base Kaido (6A), with all 3 having multiple amps which make the scaling way more extensive than just this.
Didn’t know this

But her being ~< hybrid kaido > king > Queen would clearly make her superior to queen in stats

Idk yet… I’ve personally yet to see how Sanji takes out Yamato when he’s under her in physical stats and especially when they are at most comparable in haki
That's true, and Yamato has Conq Haki while he doesn't. Though his heat seems to be considerably above her ice, at least, and he's more mobile and versatile (somewhat).

are their haki layers equal?

if so how do equal haki layers interact? do they "cancel" each other's resistances or what.

are their haki layers equal?

if so how do equal haki layers interact? do they "cancel" each other's resistances or what.
They will do small amounts of damages depending on the ability/effect

If Luffy uses haki while someone else uses haki on him, he’ll still slightly be able to defend against the attack with his rubber body

They will do small amounts of damages depending on the ability/effect

If Luffy uses haki while someone else uses haki on him, he’ll still slightly be able to defend against the attack with his rubber body
It is often thought that rubber's resistance to blows was lost with the advent of the "supreme power of armament color," but this is by no means the case. Luffy, who fused the power of his armament color and rubber, made his armament color, which is normally hardened, more elastic. If an attack is made by an armament color lower than Luffy's, it will repel the attack as before. Furthermore, even when he was defeated by the color of his armament and his body would have been destroyed if he were a normal person, he was only lightly wounded because of his rubber ability.
Basically just small/some burn marks on Yamato, and with possibly stronger haki, fully tank it

Last edited:
Didn’t know this
Yeah, it's on his profile.

But her being ~< hybrid kaido > king > Queen would clearly make her superior to queen in stats
Base King ~ Hybrid Queen tho, again, not presenting the whole scaling chain isn't a good argument for the reasons I said above.

Sanji himself scales to Base King, due to their clash when Sanji rescued Momo, so a full scaling chain would be like:

Base Queen < Hybrid Queen ~ Base King = Base Sanji < DJ Sanji ~ Exo Sanji < Exo+DJ < Exo + DJ + Superspeed < Ifrit + Superspeed

Not sure how exactly to compare King and Kaido, but assuming their Hybrids are even:

Base Kaido < Base King < Hybrid King ~ Hybrid Kaido < Hao Hybrid Yamato ~< Hao Hybrid Kaido

Kaido's stronger amps don't scale to Yamato AFAIK (Shuron Hakke, Super Hybrid, etc), so her scaling chain simply isn't as impressive as Sanji's (unless she has another amp I am forgetting).

I guess now y'all can see why these smaller scaling chains aren't reliable and with all that said, the gap from Ifrit to Hybrid Yamato is pretty noticeable, so Sanji with his amps has the edge in AP.

Base King ~ Hybrid Queen tho, again, not presenting the whole scaling chain isn't a good argument for the reasons I said above.
Hybrid Yamato <~ Hybrid kaido > Hybrid king > hybrid queen

Doesn’t change much… still the same thing

Hybrid Yamato <~ Hybrid kaido > Hybrid king > hybrid queen

Doesn’t change much… still the same thing
Two things, first why is Hybrid Kaido > Hybrid King? I placed them as "~" in my scaling because IMO their feats against Zoro are pretty even and that's ignoring the fact Zoro was stronger when he fought King.

Even if we follow the scaling you gave:

HYamato ~< HKaido > HKing > HQueen ~ Sanji < DJ Sanji < Exo+DJ < Exo+DJ+Superspeed < Ifrit

It really doesn't change much, Sanji still has the edge in AP, so like, can we go to another point? As others said, Sanji also takes Stamina, Endurance and Speed and I didn't see any counter to these claims.

HYamato ~< HKaido > HKing > HQueen ~ Sanji < DJ Sanji < Exo+DJ < Exo+DJ+Superspeed < Ifrit
Used all those abilities against queen which made him pass out after ifrit… he’s still fighting someone stronger than queen. No matter what scaling you try to make

Used all those abilities against queen which made him pass out after ifrit…
Because he had been fighting for a long time? Like, Sanji went through multiple fights during the Raid (King, Black Maria and Queen, but he also spammed DJ to clean the fodder which also takes stamina away).

And that's ignoring the strain his body may have gone through from the genetic changes and the regen from being crushed.

There's no reason he'd be under such conditions against a single opponent who has few advantages over him.

he’s still fighting someone stronger than queen.
Okay? Again, Sanji himself is stronger than Queen, how does that mean anything?

No matter what scaling you try to make
I "try to make"? Is there anything wrong with the scaling chains I presented? If so, my bad I guess, I am not trying to make a scaling chain that will give Sanji an advantage or anything like that, I am just making them as I recall the fights in Onigashima.

I "try to make"? Is there anything wrong with the scaling chains I presented? If so, my bad I guess, I am not trying to make a scaling chain that will give Sanji an advantage or anything like that, I am just making them as I recall the fights in Onigashima.
Well no... I just simply don't have the info/contexts of everything to even evaluate your scaling which is why I said it wouldn't matter with trying to scaling things when there's a direct evidence of HYamato ~< HKaido > HKing > HQueen (Same power ups, King being confirmed 2nd strongest, kaido and big mom stated to be the current strongest in onigashima; Luffy and his allies have defeated the top executives of the Beasts Pirates one after another! Now, the only ones left are the two strongest "Yonko"!! Which side will emerge victorious in this battle for the dominance of the era!? )

HQueen ~ Sanji < DJ Sanji < Exo+DJ < Exo+DJ+Superspeed < Ifrit

All this can be interpreted differently (especially when we talk about durability)

not only is she >> hybrid queen in dura... She has a layer of armor as well
Okay? Again, Sanji himself is stronger than Queen, how does that mean anything?
because it was still an extreme diff fight, and now he's fighting someone stronger

Last edited:
Well no... I just simply don't have the info/contexts of everything to even evaluate your scaling which is why I said it wouldn't matter with trying to scaling things when there's a direct evidence of HYamato ~< HKaido > HKing > HQueen
And that direct evidence would be? I am not really getting your point here, but if you want scans or have a counter point to something I put in the scaling chains go ahead, I am pretty sure I can give you most of the scans (or Kachon can help, he is good at finding OP scans).

HQueen ~ Sanji < DJ Sanji < Exo+DJ < Exo+DJ+Superspeed < Ifrit

All this can be interpreted differently (especially when we talk about durability)
You think there can be a different interpretation for Sanji getting stronger the more amps he stacks? I don't see how that would be the case.

Like, IMO it's pretty obvious that the Exoskeleton, which raised Sanji's base stats would therefore raise the strength of his DJ and then using the superspeed would raise it further (the profile also says exactly this).

If you actually have a different interpretation you will have to be more specific about what exactly it is and how it affects his stats and power ups.

not only is she >> hybrid queen in dura... She has a layer of armor as well
Sanji's durability is also way above Queen's, so? Indeed, when Sanji took that sword strike to the head iirc he wasn't even using Haki so his dura is definitely one of his strongest points.

As for her armor... cool? I really doubt her ice armor would withstand a barrage of attacks stronger than Yamato herself, again, all scaling chains so far clearly place Hybrid Yamato ~ Exo Sanji and her speed without her Thunder Bagua isn't enough to keep up with Sanji's Superspeed

because it was still an extreme diff fight, and now he's fighting someone stronger
Sanji didn't have access to half of his amps for most of the Raid, against Queen specifically he only got the Exoskeleton during the last 10-20 or so minutes of their fight.

Like, c'mon now, hadn't Queen used amps that went beyond his Hybrid Form the fight would have been completely one sided from the Exoskeleton's awakening onwards, we can see that from the fact Sanji was able to tear his arm off with a normal DJ strike.

So your argument is his kicking power with ifrit jambe doing alot of damages to Yamato (Something Queen whose inferior in both stats and Haki was needed many strikes to deal with)
Saying that Sanji "needed" that may strikes to defeat Queen is pretty funny when we literally see that Queen was on his knees leaking blood from Sanji's first kick and was unresponsive afterward with him being unconscious and out of his Zoan form the next time we see him.

Yeah, no, IJ isn't really doing anything to Yamato. It may wear her down but he'll need a lot of kicks to do so.

So your argument is his kicking power with ifrit jambe doing alot of damages to Yamato (Something Queen whose inferior in both stats and Haki was needed many strikes to deal with)

I simply don't see sanji going all out and overcoming her defense before passing out
As I explained above, Sanji didn't pass out simply because he used Ifrit Jambe, so I won't explain it again and instead will ask for you to read it.

As for "doing alot of damages"... no? Idk everyone else, but I am simply saying Sanji has the advantage in AP, no idea how you got to this conclusion

It will be a long fight no matter which side wins, he won't KO Yamato with the first DJ or Ifrit to the face or anything ridiculous like that, no one here is strong enough to have a quick win and no one is arguing there will be a quick win, as far as I could notice.

As I explained above, Sanji didn't pass out simply because he used Ifrit Jambe, so I won't explain it again and instead will ask for you to read it.

As for "doing alot of damages"... no? Idk everyone else, but I am simply saying Sanji has the advantage in AP, no idea how you got to this conclusion

It will be a long fight no matter which side wins, he won't KO Yamato with the first DJ or Ifrit to the face or anything ridiculous like that, no one here is strong enough to have a quick win and no one is arguing there will be a quick win, as far as I could notice.
Haven’t really fully read the thread but what’s Sanji’s “plan/edge” in being able to take out Yamato? (Without leading to sus scalings and interpretations and stuff)

His fight with queen who is supposedly much weaker made him pass out after
yee that is why I'm saying her defense would be to strong for sanji to fully deal with... Especially when she likely also has stronger haki

Sure he might have stronger ap, but she definitely has the defensive for that

yee that is why I'm saying her defense would be to strong for sanji to fully deal with... Especially when she likely also has stronger haki

Sure he might have stronger ap, but she definitely has the defensive
He doesn't have stronger AP dude where did you even get that from

but she definitely has the defensive for that
Yamato's Ice Shield isn't a starting defensive move for her as she only used it when she knew absolutely necessary (against Thunder Bagua). She usually opts toward blocking with her Kanabo.

While her ice shield could help in mitigating the damage done, we still need to remember that Sanji is far faster than her, strings several attacks together whenever he goes on the offensive, is coating in fire that would instantly melt the ice, and would only really help in blocking one attack. Sanji can literally just keep attacking if he wants.

Sanji has higher stamina, he can simply wear Yamato down with attacks like Poêle à Frire and only use Ifrit when her armor shatters, he has higher stamina, speed, regen and skill as well overall tactics, he can find ways around her advantages throughout their fight.

Sure he might have stronger ap, but she definitely has the defensive for that
Sanji's dura with Exo+Buso scales to Ifrit, so I really don't think her Dura with her Ice Armor is higher, they should be dead even in this regard, but Sanji has the benefit of not having to recreate it after taking a certain amount of damage, a layer of ice that covers her whole body is bound to take a notable amount of her stamina (iirc she didn't even recreate it after Kaido destroyed it, which corroborates with its stamina cost being high, but correct me if I am wrong).

Yamato's durability + Ice Armor Durability scales around Law for taking similar amounts of damage from a Thunder Bagua. It shouldn't really be that controversial to say that Sanji's more durable with his Exo + Busō.

Yamato's durability + Ice Armor Durability scales around Law for taking similar amounts of damage from a Thunder Bagua. It shouldn't really be that controversial to say that Sanji's more durable with his Exo + Busō.
the controversial one is haki scaling and his kicking power being comparable to hybrid kaido's thunder bagua who hybrid kaido is already stronger than sanji

Back