• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji vs Might Guy

Sanji is skilled.
Guy is more skilled. If it was equal stats only martial arts and fighting styles, Guy handles most of the verse without his gates.

Anyways yeah my vote is still on Sanji.

16.png
17.png
link, link, link, link, link, link, link, link, link, link and link (those are just pre timeskip)
Show 1 skill feat from guy that's better.
Let me not get @LordGinSama 😤
Stop tagging me in everything skill related. Sanji isn't more skilled than Guy and he doesn't have information analysis either. He has limited version via Haki which he can detect the power levels of his opponent, his isn't anything like Zoro's where he can analyze to find the opponent's strengths, skills, weaknesses and so on and so forth.

Soru, Geppo, Rankyaku, Shigan, Kami-e and Rokuogan are mostly skill feats.
Ok and Sanji can only use one of those so..?

Geppo is being strong enough to kick the air. That is strength. No skill is required.
Sure 🤷‍♂️... Still haven't seen feats from guy.
Go reread Naruto all over.

Monkey if you genuinely think that Might Guy isn't that skilled then either the bias is showing (and I hate accusing people of bias) or you genuinely need to reread Naruto.

As much as I love Might Guy, I think I've got to give this to Sanji. Though Might Guy is a superior combatant with much greater hand-to-hand combat skills, Sanji has several other advantages, such as his Diable Jambe which can negate durability by burning his targets from the inside, his armament haki, and his observation haki which allows him to predict Guy's moves. It'd probably be a difficult fight for Sanji.

On the other hand, it's not explicitly stated that Guy can't raise himself up to the Seventh Gate, it only prevents him from raising up to the Eighth Gate. If he could do that, then Might Guy might be able to overwhelm Sanji, so it should probably be clarified if the Seventh Gate is restricted.

Back