• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji vs Might Guy

Sanji vs Might Guy
  • Wano Arc Sanji vs 6th Gate Guy. Speed is Equal.
  • Raid-Suit and Eighth gate are restricted
  • Distance: 15 meters
Sanji: MonkeyofLife, Teezer, KingTempest, Azontr, TauanVictor

Might Guy:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Who has the AP advantage?
Equalize speed or stomp and have guy start in his 7th gate, both are even in skill and stamina but Guy has a disadvantage in stamina because the gates, Guy can predict sanji easily by watching his legs, but sanji has even better precognition, as well as durability negation. I think Sanji takes this mid difficulty since Guy will get tired very quickly and the AP is somewhat even from what I know.

Nah, Guy is town lvl at base. It's fairer if he starts at the 6th gate, or Sanji crushes him.

Voting Sanji Via better Senses + future sight, limited dura neg, Invisibility, stronger durability, much better Movement and Flight, better Skills, Information Analysis and stronger AP

Last edited:
I changed some background information to make the battle fairer. Gai starts at the sixth gate and Sanji has his Raid-Suit.

And i am still with the idea your vote should not be counted in OP thread honestly you just wank OP so blindly
Voting Sanji Via better Senses + future sight, limited dura neg, Invisibility, stronger durability, much better Movement and Flight, better Skills, Information Analysis and stronger AP

I changed some background information to make the battle fairer. Gai starts at the sixth gate and Sanji has his Raid-Suit.
Unless Gai is 6C no the battle just became a stomp, check the pages already. the previosu setting was already perfect why did you change that? how was it unfair exactly?

If Guy starts in his gates then he doesn't get any quantifiable speed amps.

Why are we saying anyone has higher AP when we don't even know who has higher AP?

And Sanji's raid suit is valid. AP needs to be 7.5x higher for a stomp. Baseline High 7-A+ to Baseline 6-C is like 1.6x difference.

(Guy) At least Large Mountain level vs At least Large Mountain level+ (Scaling from his AP), Island level with Raid Suit (Sanji)
Link, link, link, link and link
(Sanji) Gifted. Master martial artist and an incredible cook vs Known to be an incredibly skilled ninja, Highly skilled martial artist.
nah read the OP man
Information Analysis and stronger AP
Information analysis won't help guy see sanji. At least Large Mountain level+ higher with Diable Jambe, Island level with Raid Suit vs Large Mountain level, possibly higher

Last edited:
6th or 7th gate iirc can jump on the air. Sanji can match that with Sky Walk.
Sanji is skilled. Guy is massively more skilled.
Guy has no crazy sensory abilities. Sanji has ridiculous sensory abilities.
Sanji has an AP advantage.
Guy most likely has a superior speed amp.

Might have to vote Sanji.

It'll be a tough battle, but I think I'll have to vote Sanji FRA.

Damn, now that I think about it, some One Piece characters are kinda broken in Vs Threads lol

6th or 7th gate iirc can jump on the air. Sanji can match that with Sky Walk.
Guy most likely has a superior speed amp.
Isn't Eight Gate that can jump on the air, not the other gates
Still waiting for that Geppo Thread
Is there some kind of formatting error on Guy's profile because for his Seventh Gate, he is regular High 7-A for his SS and Durability while his AP is High 7-A+

Death battle indirectly showed us guy vs sanji by using Lee.

It'll be a tough battle, but I think I'll have to vote Sanji FRA.

Damn, now that I think about it, some One Piece characters are kinda broken in Vs Threads lol
Or naruto just turns fooder to other verses like one piece,bleach and nanatsu no taizan.

Hashirama couldn't even win ban.

Guy is ridiculously more skilled.
16.png
17.png
link, link, link, link, link, link, link, link, link, link and link (those are just pre timeskip)
Show 1 skill feat from guy that's better.
Let me not get @LordGinSama 😤

Almost all of these are Sanji attacking and blocking stuff the way he normally does all the time. How are these impressive skill feats.

Soru is FTE for Sanji and some of the opponents techniques are cut/piercing attacks... Link, link, link, link and link
How are blocking cutting and piercing attacks skill feats. And literally everybody relevant in One Piece can move FTE. Why are you continuing to show me feats of Sanji attacking the way he always does while calling them impressive skill feats.

How are blocking cutting and piercing attacks skill feats. And literally everybody relevant in One Piece can move FTE. Why are you continuing to show me feats of Sanji attacking the way he always does while calling them impressive skill feats.
???
Sanji =< Zoro

Back