• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji Vinsmoke vs Metal Bat

Wouldn't Metal bat like one shot or something? I remember Garou saying so and doubt Sanji is superior on 7-A scale to manga Garou, though I am not sure.

Nope Sanji is also superior to a few other 7-A's such as his siblings. He's also comparable to Zoro who defeated Bat already.

Main thing Sanji has here is his precog and Sky walk making hard for Bat to actually hit him.

My guess is Sanji has the advantage for a while due to superior mobility, but if he doesn't finish Metal Bat off the S-Class would probably eventually stat-boost himself to the point that he could catch up and knock him out.

Would it be in character for Sanji to go for efficiency?

Like, would he try as hard as he can to end the fight quickly? Or does he do things like save his strongest attacks for emergencies or hold back during a fight?

Well Sanji cuts right to the chase, Sky Walk is actually the first move he uses along with his flames.

i mean, sanji doesent go full beserker when he starts, he uses semiflight and flamekicks but he doesent really beat someone already downed nor does he go for weakk points

Well now Sanji's 7-A stats scale from a 339MT feat. He reaches top end 7-A+ to base-line High 7-A via scaling to Zoro's Asura with Diable Jambe seeing as how he is basically only marginally weaker than Zoro.

And Sanji does go for an opponent's weak points. All of his fights pre time-skip have shown him making his opponents lose their balance before going in to strike them. He has gone for his opponent's legs and strikes at their most vulnerable spots that can't immediately be defended.

This is practically a stomp w/ Diable Jambe seeing as how Sanji is 10x stronger than his opponent. being 7-A via scaling above 7-B characters (Garou also falls under scaling above 7-Bs and not having a 7-A feat), means he must be around base-line to 200MT at most. Diable Jambe is around 1GT via scaling.

Back