• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji Vinsmoke vs Killua Zoldyck

R1: killua speedblitzes like he did with the rabbid-chimera-ant

R2: sanji via superior speed, AP, durability and versality in techniques ^_^

PS: please give a better version for sanji, i dont kow which key i should use because one will make it his loss and the other one means he wins, "pre timeskip" is to undefined :(

ok than:

R1 sanji mid diff, he has higher speed and AP, durability too, and his versality is also higher

R2 sanji low diff, he has everything only better than in R1 :)

R1: Killua high diff, I think his godspeed tehcnique should let him dodge sanji's attacks and hit him fairly easily, but One Piece characters have crazy durability and HxH has low AP so it would take some time and Killua could slip up, but I think godspeed should cover that.

R2: This is almost a spite thread. Killua can't mess with Sanji who has superior stats in almost everyway and high enough durability to take a lot of hits from Killua. I seriously doubt Killua's assassination techniques would do much against Sanji even if his guard was fairly low anyways.

Sanji speed blitzes in both rounds. This is a stomp. Please refer to both profiles.

Sanji is High Hypersonic pre time-skip, MHS post time-skip

Killua is only Hypersonic+...

This is a massive spite thread especially since Round 2 = H+ 8-A vs MHS 7-B. Delete this thread, please.

Sanji kicks the kid and Killua's head comes off in all rounds.

Considering Sanji fought one of the CP9, who can move massively hypersonic, all rounds go to Sanji.

sanji no doubts speed blitzed killua r1 and r2 plus sanji's kicks are too much for killua plus sanji have two types of haki and this thread is a huge stemp pls close this

Yeah, this is horribly one-sided. Killua might have Godspeed but he can't hurt Sanji outside of that. He'd blitz around worthlessly until Sanji kicks the living hell out of him.

So just close it.

Back