• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sandy Lifting Strength Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsican

He/Him
As the Attack Potency section says:

"Can throw anchors further than Larry the Lobster"

Lifting an anchor is obviously far above Below Average Lifting Strength, however, this would only scale to her, as Spongebob in the same episode wasn't able to even lift it.

Zark2099 said:
Seems logical enough, what rating does that give
TBH I don't know.

Looking up the weight of anchors doesn't give me many results either.

Well, it actually is seen and all in the episode, it probably could be calculated if there's no standard weight for those with some scan.

Just Superhuman works too, however.

Um, since the characters in Spongebob are so small, wouldn't the anchor be much smaller and lighter than a real one?

I mean, if it's small enough it won't be superhuman. Maybe it should be calced

Superhuman is probably better unless the anchor is calced, since most of the Spongebob people are smaller than the average human by a notable amount.

It's actually quite big, it could be argued to be a real-size one, IIRC.

Anyways, Superhuman seems better for now, yes.

Bobsican said:
It's actually quite big, it could be argued to be a real-size one, IIRC.
Anyways, Superhuman seems better for now, yes.
The characters in spongebob are around the size of like a human finger or so (As seen with the Cyclops in the movie, who is just a human scooba-diver), so they're only few centimeters tall. The Anchor would be like at most 1 foot tall IIRC

Bump, maybe?

I think Sandy can have a solid 9-B tier, because many times she was shown as one of the strongest characters in Bikini Bottom, unlike Spongebob, who is much more inconsistent than Sandy

You would need to calculate the lifting energy needed for the feat before applying a change.

Well, everyone was onscreen, so you can try counting the amount then divide the result by that.

The number of citizens in bikini bottom is pretty inconsistent, and there's definitely not enough detail to actually count them in the pushing scene

Well, then a number should be assumed.

I think the Spongebob wiki has info on this regard.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
So in short, it's not calcable because the number varies
In a way yes but we could still use the smallest numbers for a lowball. I don't know whether or not that would give any worthwhile results though.

You can't scale LS like that anyhow. Why would everyone have the same lifting strength?

Zark2099 said:
You can't scale LS like that anyhow. Why would everyone have the same lifting strength?
We could scale the ones who are displayed as above average compared to everyone else. They would have at least the strength required to push Bikini Bottom divided by the population number.

In a way yes but we could still use the smallest numbers for a lowball. I don't know whether or not that would give any worthwhile results though.

BigSmoke4269 said:
In the episode where Spongebob leaves Bikini Bottom, you can see its population number.
Yes. But in another episode we see 46853 people buying from Spongebob. And since it's never consistent whenever it's a small town or a large city, we can't calc that.

Sandy throwing the anchor is a much better feat

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back