• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
King Piccolo 7-8/10

He has a power advantage as well as a massive range advantage. If he gets off an Explosive Demon Wave, Samus will either be dead or badly wounded, effectively winning the battle for him. Meanwhile, Zero Suit Samus's only weapon besides her athletic abilities is her Paralyzer, which is a weak, non-lethal weapon which needs to be charged just to stun Space Pirates. It's not going to do much to help her. She may be able to get a few decent hits on King Piccolo if he decides to fight her up close (and he probably will), but he may wise up afterwards and either start spamming ki blasts or go for an Explosive Demon Wave.

Basically, Samus' only chance of victory relies on King Piccolo being really dumb, as he outclasses her in nearly everything.

This is a little confusing for me, because while King Piccolo outclass her in strinking strench, AP and durability, Samus wins in speed with being massively hypersonic+ and in stamina, and with their ranges being Several kilometers and Varies from dozens of kilometers to Stellar (I'm assuming in this match is dozens of kilometers), then i came to conclusion that if King Piccolo gets one hit in he wins, but he will have a hard time hitting her. In the end i give this to K. Piccolo because if he just goes to the air and nukes the battle ground with his ki attacks which hits a very large area he wins.

Back