• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It sealed Xanxus's entire body away for years.

Tsuna doesn't start with ZPB, but he would use it at some point...especially if he feels overwhelmed.

Which is likely not going to happen when one hit from her shot means he freezes and gets his soul destroyed simultaneously

What suit of Samus is this?

Because only PED and Phazon suit Samus can do that

6-C key obviously, though Post-Zero Mission is about to be upgraded to High 6-A, so...

She does kill ghosts and Non-corporals, she just doesn't "Hakai" all of the above body, mind, and soul without Phazon Beam.

@YungMazi

I'm not saying Tsuna can't use it, but after the future arc he literally didn't use petrification not once. I think I said this somewhere, but the verse gets a bit shaken up after the future arc for reasons unknown to me. He uses ZPB Revised, but neglects petrification, as stated above, his gauntlet, cloak, and even first edition. I have no doubt that he would sooner than later resort to such techniques, but he didn't use them when fighting Daemon Spade despite them being a big boon for him. Nor did he use it against Bermuda, though that's cause the dude can infinitely short warp. And he only used ZPB Revised against his father. It's like Akira forgot half of Tsuna's abilities, which doesn't make sense with how consistently she was portraying them up until that point.

SomebodyData said:
Combat applicable Soul destruction is not done by either beam.
Yes it has been done by the wave beam. It's how she was able to destroy the ghosts on the ghost ship

@Glassman "Combat applicable Soul destruction"

@Yung yeah basically, unless the attack kills you, soul destruction doesn't take place.

We don't assume that killing a ghost results in soul destruction in every single attack, otherwise we have most rpg characters one shot everything, and most regening characters (Like Kraid or X RPG recurring villain) with Mid-Godly Regenerationn.

You have to be shown to be able to hit someone's soul through their physical body to use the soul destruction with every attack argument.

Basically what Dragon said.

Not sure how multiple types of ghosts change anything.

It is Non-Physical Interaction, killing a ghost is still technically a limited form of Soul manipulation/destruction.

I think glass and cal voted samus...and that's where we're at right now.

I'm still holding my vote but I'm leaning towards Tsuna

Back