• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Precognition, Blue. Luffy will know what she'd do seconds before she even thinks it.

Getting far enough is useless. Luffy holds the range advantage here and he could get away from her without issues. That discounting the fact that her range section states kilometers but it's a bit strange how it sounds.

can't Samus leave Super Bombs behind her to slow Luffy down? He'll see it coming but it would slow him down as he avoids it.

I mean, I understand why Archie Sonic and Lucifer (DC) needs his speed to be Equalized but i'm not understanding why a 10-B can match the speed of a gun if Speed is equalized.

Speed equalization has always been a bummer since it's mostly an excuse to nerf one character and buff the other, but the problem is Vs threads that aren't stomps would be nearly non-existent outside of same verse match ups.

I'm not seeing a wincon for Samus at the moment. Sure, Ice Beams are effective to Luffy but if Luffy can dodge them with his normal speed, not to mention Speed amps and Precognition...

I'm just not seeing a wincon for Samus and more of a stomp on Luffy's end.

Samus' Ice Beams can actually have a much larger AoE in canon, the gameplay down plays a lot of things that the Manga is different for. Samus is also significantly stronger and more durable, especially with rage power.

There's 3 FRA votes for Samus but DDM didn't actually vote, just listed some misconceptions.

7 more hours to end grace.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Speed equalization has always been a bummer since it's mostly an excuse to nerf one character and buff the other, but the problem is Vs threads that aren't stomps would be nearly non-existent outside of same verse match ups.
I mean

What level of MHS+ does Samus scale too

Cause I'm pretty sure Luffy blitzes otherwise.

@Schnee One, she can run faster than sound waves while under water on a 960 G environment. Sound waves are Mach 4.3 underwater, 4.3 * 960 = Mach 4128. This also discludes her dodging lightning in her Zero Suit on the same 960 G environment.

Wait Soundwaves are Mach 4.3 underwater? That sounds...Really weird.

EDIT: Apparently that's true, more you know

Still, Samus gets kinda god blitzed if speed were unequal, so it's not really a nerf.

Be sure to remove her fight against Mewtwo as well, that's outdated and she was losing the rematch

I doubt I'll get to edit her profile by myself but okay.

Waiting for the day Luffy gets mindhax resistance to fight Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back