• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She shoots energy from her cannon, which on impact freezes the target.

And yes, it's totally spammable.

he's not resistant to the ice beam. Which freezes him upon the impact, also Samus has precognition too due to sensemove and Chozo DNA.

how exactly can he block a shot that will freeze him when he gets hit? It ain't something you can just block unless you can resist being flat out frozen.

She can sense incoming threat before it attacks her, multiple times in Other M she predicted some incoming threats like one Lava fish monster that I can't be bothered to remember, who essentially jumps out of a lava pool to sneak attack its prey and she was able to react to it just fine.

With a forcefield. That's exactly why I adressed it. Wave Beam would bypass but do nothing while Ice Beam would one-shot but get blocked.

So Proficient Observation Haki. Luffy's Advanced Haki user, able to see several seconds in the future. That's explicitly way better than his previous self witt the same capability Samus has, yet he got thrashed by Katakuri who has the ability.

yes it can do something. Her beams stack onto each other. She gets the wave beam, and ice beam benefits into one.

That's part of her suit's mechanics for like every 2-D Metroid game. When she gets a new beam it automatically stacks onto the other one she has.

Bold of you to assume I'm cultured on legendary games.

I vote Luffy. He holds range, Precognition, Durability Negation, Speed Amps and stamina. He can very well destroy Samus' cannon if he notices it is a threat, and he will.

Samus has Precognition and Durability negation and Speed Amps in the form of the speed booster too. I don't see how that's points for Luffy when she has the same things.

His precognition is better as I pointed out, he still outranges by far and if he goes Snakeman he will not only be naturally faster he'll increase his attack speed the more he stretches.

His precog will also make him see anything Samus does seconds before. He'll be preared for it and will act accordingly to avoid getting tagged while getting close enough to land a fatal blow.

You just said he lost to a dude who has the same ability as Samus.

Ok, and Samus gets faster the more she moves, so it cancels out Snakeman's speed easily.

And Samus can also react to things in time with Sensemove, on top of the fact that again she can freeze him in oneshot, the chances of her freezing him then following with a missile to shatter his frozen body is far more likely than Luffy being able to oneshot since its a casual thing she can do as opposed to needing to transform, and has the same abilities as Luffy.

No, he was losing when he had the same ability as Samus. He later evolved his precog to such level. Samus' precog is no deal against him now.

Luffy one-shots with Goken tho. Her equipment would break and so would her body.

Destroys from inside out.

I didn't say she doesn't. Tho she needs to use the Ice Beam to do so.

I'm also unsure if he'd get trapped in ice. There's evidence of Doflamingo freeing himself from the same situation, but I won't argue Luffy scales to this.

Sooooooo it's internal organ damaging?

That's literally part of her default weaponry. Her needing to use it is a non issue when it's built into her main weapon.

@Schnee Her being stronger doesn't mean much when one of her weapons lets her freeze an enemy to the point that one missile shatters their entire body.

Doesn't Luffy resist Ice from Kuza?

Doubt that means anything unless those enemies are Ice resistant.

Nigh Absolute zero doesn't ignore Durability anymore after revisions.

He does have Ice resistance on his file last I checked, and he did break out of it as well I recall.

He has resistance to cold temperatures. Can't remember any instance of such thing. Otherwise I'd have argued that before.

Ice still negates durability to an extent even if AZ beams don't stop molecules anymore, and I'm fairly sure that resisting cold temperatures wouldn't help against something that is nigh-AZ.

Nigh Absolute Zero is still an extremely cold temperature, especially since Ice and Heat are measured through AP which Kuzan trumps this version of Samus in

Though it's irrelevant due to Precog anyway

@Schnee that revision was merely just, slapping someone with an AZ weapon doesn't equate to negging durability. That doesn't mean it applies to the ice beam cause it freezes enemies to the point that they'd be shattered from one missile when before it would take a lot more missiles to die.

I mean I get that

But Luffy already has Ice resistance. Plus the Precog to avoid it regardless

Like you said he should

But fine, ignore it, instead my argument is he Precogs it before using Goken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back