• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samus Aran vs Madoka Kaname

"SD is gonna hunt me down irl for that"

I was gonna say that... You beat me to it lol. Anyway, Samus because I'm waiting for SD.

If I suddenly disappear without leaving a trace, you know what happened.

In all seriousness, if it happens (and it probably will during the next week) it's because i'm busy with school.

This is an evil thread.

But a hard one, Samus has a massive range advantage, however, the longer the battle continues, the larger Kremhild will get, not to mention she could simply hide in a pocket universe until she gets big enough. But is she smart enough to do so? And Samus upon learning about Kremhild's abilities via Scan Pulse or Scan Visor will try to one shot her either with Ice Spreader or her normal Ice Beam + Super Missile....

In other words, give me a sec to think...

They both start within each other's range though. They obviously don't have to remain this way, but they start this way.

Then kremhild uses her reality warping and constant growth to take her down, unless Samus goes ahead and uses Speed Booster in the beginning to run away.

I mean, I was told that the Kaioken doesn't boost speed for example. Only all the other stats.

It doesn't make much sense imo. If speed is equal it should remain equal. Are you sure that Burning whasn't referring to something that somehow slow down Samus? That's allowed AFAIK

maybe this should be brought up in q and a? I'm pretty sure the wiki had a lengthy discussion about it tho

I think it was in that thread that was opened about speed equalized matches. And I've also seen it mentioned in other threads too. You should probably ask Monarch, he was the one who opened it.

I mean, realistically, if it didn't affected boosts, the argument for every Goku thread with speed equal would be "Goku blitzes" because he'd be 10 times faster than the opponent.

Samus should take this match due to having Precognition and Time Deceleration to aid her in easily reacting to Madoka's attacks, resistant to one of her 3 hax, and having roughly the same hax as Madoka, and arguably more via Phazo, for those who just wants to know how she has more hax without reading much of the link I've given, and how it helps Samus take care of Madoka, here's everything Phazon can do:

Doesn't matter, this is the Legendary Varia Suit with standard arsenal.

Commenting on super old threads where nobody commented in a century

Back