• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samus Aran vs Jeanne (One More vote needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't activate by evading, that is a gameplay mechanic that's always contradicted by cutscenes

SomebodyData said:
Activates by evading?

You can't evade the Sonic Boom, its literally Samus cracking space-time
Well by combo I imagine J-Man refered to something like a literal combo (Punches) even with that Witch Time can be activated with mere toughts, she only needs to get CQC to kill Samus.

Sonic Boom is omni-directional on a four dimensional scale. While it still only got stellar range on a 3-D scale, but it attacks through time; so it's basically undodgeable.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Sonic Boom is omni-directional on a four dimensional scale. While it still only got stellar range on a 3-D scale, but it attacks through time; so it's basically undodgeable.
Source?

How is Samus going to counter someone invisible and intangible slowing time and attacking her from a parallel realm?

Yeah i need to change that, Witch Time is WAY further than planetary

Umbra Witches can affect the Human World and other realms like Purgatorio simultaneously with Witch Time

Here, also, SomeBodyData could probably explain it better than I.

@Weekly, not certain about that actually. Samus does travel from Light Aether to Dark Aether on a regular basis throughout Prime 2; which each take place in two separate parallel universes, but I'm unsure if Samus could travel to her realm. I'll wait for SomeBodyData to elaborate.

Samus can see the invisible and harm intangible beings, so the Invisibility/Intangibility stuff is moot.

@Dark Are those inisible/intangible things invisible and intangible because theyre in another realm? If not then its not moot.

Phantoo is said to be "upper-dimensional", probably not the actual best word to describe him, but "In another Realm" actually does seem to accurately describe him.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
You then him. But honestly, as long as it gets changed soon I'll concede that.
The entire fight agains Sapienta took place in Purgatorio while Bayo used Witch Time in the Human World to slow down Luka's ascent to a helicopter to the point that by the time he reached the helicopter, Bayo had already defeated Sapienta and was in the helicopter waiting

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Here, also, SomeBodyData could probably explain it better than I.

@Weekly, not certain about that actually. Samus does travel from Light Aether to Dark Aether on a regular basis throughout Prime 2; which each take place in two separate parallel universes, but I'm unsure if Samus could travel to her realm. I'll wait for SomeBodyData to elaborate.
I really didnt find anything about them being 4-D, the Omni-Directional scale sounds iffy I would apreciate more input.

It's breaking the fabric of time and space; meaning it basically has immeasurable attack speed and the range is across time. Samus literally used the same attack to destroy the entire parallel universe that contained Dark Aether.

Not saying it's the size of a real parallel universe; the planet busting calc is still only Small Star level+, but it's still an undodgeable Space-Time hax.

@Dark That sounds like something that needs to actually be on her profile because i have a hard time believing that...

We'll need SomeBodyData to elaborate on that, he can explain it much better than I.

No i did, i have a hard time believing its an attack with Immeasurable speed, and why would a parallel universe be smaller than the universe its parallel to?

Immeasurable speed, may not have been the best term, but it's impressive Space-Time hax. And Pocket realities not infinite in size is quite common in fiction; take Hyperbolic Time Chamber for example. There's no proof that Dark Aether's realm is infinite in size; otherwise, Light Suit Samus would have already bean Low 2-C. She's obviously not, but that Space-Time hax is true.

The Luminoths describe it as "Parallel dimension", but that's not the definition of dimension. I'd say pocket reality is more accurate for now; given we don't know the size of it, but the quotes do generally imply "Parallel Universe". At least until SomeBodyData comes back, we'll say it's a Pocket Reality. It does still have a separate timeline though.

The Sonic Boom isn't immeasurable

Its not a projectile either, its quite literally just Samus cracking Space-Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back