• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samus Aran vs Jeanne (One More vote needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She could hit it a billion times, if time is slowed or stopped it won't run out.

Figure out what?

Do ya not realize Samus and her basic, standard, weapon is the thing would win her the fight? Nothing needs to be figured out, she just needs to do a simple attack. Her stabdard ice beam has that AOE, basically her pew pew gun.

Theglassman12 said:
It swarms her, even if she's flying, and she gets frozen in place while a missile s all that it takes to shatter her.
They'll never hit her because time will be slowed

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
She could hit it a billion times, if time is slowed or stopped it won't run out.
Figure out what?

Do ya not realize Samus and her basic, standard, weapon is the thing would win her the fight? Nothing needs to be figured out, she just needs to do a simple attack. Her stabdard ice beam has that AOE, basically her pew pew gun.
Yes it will, her page literally says it runs out when it takes too much damage

Do ya not realize that Samus isnt going to ever get that opportunity due to time beng slowed to a near stop?

Yeah it'll run out, itll just run out really slowly.

She won't. But even if it takes a year from the other perspective, electro armor will wear off about the same time she got in her single attack .

Because that's how the beam acts, on top of that, it's highly effective against beings that aren't from Dark Aether.

Her profile says she doesn't have resistance to timehax, so for one of her abilities to do the opposite a CRT will be needed o.o

Theglassman12 said:
No, it just follows its nearest target and freezes them in place.
Youre not answering my question. How would it get anywhere near her, let alone hit her if time is slowed to a near stop?

@J-Man But it will never catch up to her

And if she uses that instead of that AoE attack then she's as good as dead

No matter her beam's range Jeanne's Time Slow is instant and even works with one thougt, this is like Kenshiro Fanboys saying that his Precog. can see ven with timehax, Witch Time>>>>>>Samus's Ice Beam.

I did, I told you that it just follows its nearest target, I never said it resists timestop.

KarmodF said:
No matter her beam's range Jeanne's Time Slow is instant and even works with one thougt, this is like Kenshiro Fanboys saying that his Precog. can see ven with timehax, Witch Time>>>>>>Samus's Ice Beam.
I'm arguing with the dark beam, not the ice beam, which is hundreds of times better than the ice beam.

@J-Man Not really. The beams will be moving at a snails pace from Jeanne's perspective, she can literally just walk away from them and they'll never catch up to her. They wont be any threat to her. The only problem i can see here is if Samus used it instead of that AoE attack.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Electro armor works at a thought too.

Your point ?
Isnt that armor give her a useless Invulnerability? So why is so important for Samus when Jeanne just destroys her with simple AP.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And? Wont be going away. Unless she keeps time frozen for eternity, but even she has a stamina that wont last forever.

Wont be hitting her either. That is entirely possible for Jeanne as Witch Time doesnt drain her stamina.

KarmodF said:
Isnt that armor give her a useless Invulnerability? So why is so important for Samus when Jeanne just destroys her with simple AP.
It's not useless, and Samus has faced against enemies with higher AP numerous times.

@J-Man I mean there's a pretty damn big dfference between a portal and a black hole, if its really a black hole it should be listed as such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back