• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack's skill dwarfs hers to a ludicrous degree, and is probably more versatile even with dust.

Can you give Weiss dust? Jack still wins it would just be more fair.

OP edited

@Apies

Yes. It can harm anyone in the hands of someone good. It just can't harm anyone when used by someone evil.

Though Jack is immensely more skilled than her, Weiss likely takes this via:

• Time Dilation speed amp
  • Launching a cluster of ranged homing attacks that freeze on contact
  • Ragdolling him from a distance with an anti-gravity field glyph
  • Trapping him in a block of ice with an ice glyph
  • AoE freezing him with Nova
  • AoE freezing him with Frostbite
  • Restraining him in midair with a series of ranged ice glyphs
  • Freezing Jack solid on contact with Pierce

Jack defeated Aku on more than one occasion. Even with all his reality bending tricks, Aku was never able to keep Jack away from striking him. Season 5 Aku even goes into hiding for 50 years because he that Samurai won't just-

"DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• cough* Jack takes this.

Yeah, more often than not, Aku mostly used his shapeshifting and non-hax abilities like fire breath or eye beams against Jack.

Only Ra could kill them. If those guys were in a battle thread with Jack here, they'd win 100% of the time.

Aku for the most part relied on tricks during their fights. In the first fight he underestimates Jack but then decides to send him to the future. Then the shenanigans continue for years.

How fast can Weiss be with the Time amp?

Ok I've been think about it. I still think Jack wins the experience and skill advantage is huge and he can blend in with sunlight (also last time I checked he's slightly stronger). Plus he could sneak up on her and disarm her leaving her with a weapon.

Problem is he doesnt always lead with that (i actually done remember him EVER leading with it) and Weiss doesnt need her weapon to use glyphs

^ he technically did it against the daughters of Aku (he used snow not sunlight and SBA assumes they're in a park so there's plenty of places to hid), but I'll still vote for him due to his skill and experience

Are you referring to the temple thing? Or his second encounter with them in the forest? Because the former isnt leading with it and the latter he had prior knowledge.

^ I was referring to the second one. I was more thinking if he dodges a ice attack he's going to see it's effectives and is not going to charge in like an idiot. (Also since he has the slight AP Advantage he could survive the first fight and run away to come up with a plan (since that's what he did with the daughters of Aku)). I do think Weiss does win some times but Jack takes this 6/10 to 7/10 due to his skill, experience, and slight ap (I think, he's 4 tons compared to last time I checked her 2)

Weiss has like 6 different ice attacks that all function differently, on top of glyphs that he would know nothing about, him knowing about one ice attack wont help him that much

Weiss with Dust is around 3-4 i believe

There's also her aura he has to get through as well

^ I meant he would see that she has ice attacks thus he won't charge start in head first. Also I really don't want to have a long dragged out conversation (I helping my brother move right now). I just came to say why I'm voting for Jack.

Okay? He sees she has ice attacks but still knows nothing about what other kinds of ice attacks she has, her gravity, her fire, her wind, her time dilation, or her ability to restrain him in mid-air with glyphs

I mean if he sees her trying to freeze him he's going to be more careful all together and isn't going to run straight into someone trying to restrain. (Also I'm leaving the thread because this is going to end like every other Rwby thread to where it last forever and all I really wanted to do is vote and leave, so I'll just see who won on their profiles if it's ever concluded).

WeeklyBattles said:
And yet these guys nearly killed Jack
Hell i can barely remember Aku using many of his actual abilities to fight Jack
The Minions of Set nearly killed him by outlasting him. He couldn't bypassed their regen and was getting tired. Otherwise, he would've beat them (he cleaved one of them early in the fight, but it just regen).

@Keeweed It doesn't matter if he charges at her because her restraining glyphs are ranged homing attacks, her gravity field is a ranged attack, and she can freezs him from a diatance

If he goes invisible she can create a mist field around herself to help her see where he is as that would mess with the natural light in the area

Weiss has dust? I think I will go with her due to hax advantage and due to speed being equalized (Freezing, shooting fire, some kind of telekinesis), other than that, if Jack lands a single hit he is going to harm her quite badly (Nora's best striking feat is like 2.25 times less powerful than Jack accidentaly blowing up the forest)

- Though Jack is immensely more skilled than her, Weiss likely takes this via:

• Time Dilation speed amp
  • Launching a cluster of ranged homing attacks that freeze on contact
  • Ragdolling him from a distance with an anti-gravity field glyph
  • Trapping him in a block of ice with an ice glyph
  • AoE freezing him with Nova
  • AoE freezing him with Frostbite
  • Restraining him in midair with a series of ranged ice glyphs
  • Freezing Jack solid on contact with Pierce
-

- "Okay? He sees she has ice attacks but still knows nothing about what other kinds of ice attacks she has, her gravity, her fire, her wind, her time dilation, or her ability to restrain him in mid-air with glyphs" -

Fire and Wind already dealt with. Plus, as shown in that clip, not easy to ragdoll him.

Telekinesis?

Ice? Depends how cold.

Projectiles in general.

Sheer AoE too.

There isn't a single thing in her arsenal that Jack hasn't encountered or can't find a way to beat. Specially when considering he can use his surroundings to gain an advantage. And this is all without taking into account his Season 5 stuff and equipment.

Telekinesis and gravity manip are two very different things

Cold enough to freeze a person on Weiss' level in a block of ice characters on weiss' level cant break out of without outside help contact, with the glyph restraints she can create being able to restrain things much stronger than herself

He's dealt with homing energy attacks that will freeze him solid on contact? And an opponent who can freeze him on contact?

"...or can't find a way to beat" regarding the last point. Surroundings is his best friend.

He can always break out via his ancestor's boost in power (debatably, as this requires a prayer and, well... Frozen solid and all).

He also has his Season 5 tech.

My whole reasoning is that she will get a hell of a fight and even if she wins, it will not be easy at all.

Jack has actually fought a machine that manipulated Gravity much more than Weiss has. This was in one of the Samurai Jack comics, #9 to be exact. Jack was getting ragdolled for a bit but eventually he was able to destroy his enemy.

Except Weiss wont be ragdolling him with her gravity manip, she'll use it to knock him off balance and then restrain him with ice or glyphs

Also Weiss has barriers that she uses to block physical attacks and she can use gravity glyphs to repel him if he tries to attack

Its a homing attack and there's multiple

And she can use other attacks while the gravity field is active, if he moves to dodge he gets caught in anti-gravity

She can also transform the gravity field into an ice glyph and instantly trap him in a block of ice

@Drayco Yes, in the Vytal Festival she turned a gravity glyph into an ice glyph, and multiple times throughout the series she's turned gravity glyphs into white glyphs and vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back