• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai Deeper Kyo Character Profile Creations

I know this isn't a revision question, but it is still a character profile creation question for profiles that were originally deleted on this wiki for inaccuracy. My question is concerning whether it would be approved to recreate some of those profiles and the series page for Samurai Deeper Kyo using the information provided below explaining and calculating their Speed, AP, and Durability.

Thank you for the input.

Speed

Calculated Feat #1

Calculated Feat #2

I also need to make a Key on Kyo's page that shows his growth. I was thinking something like:

Kyoshiro's Body | Power of Faith | True Body | True Crimson King

Those seem to be the instances that he raises power the most.

I think Kyo might get City before being pushed into Mountain for the True Crimson King. I just need to go back and read to scale him.

For instance, I know Kyoshiro's Body is only ever working at 30% until Kyo unlocks the Power of Faith (100% his physical and spiritual capabilities). That's a 3.33 times increase right there. And since it actually makes reference to the percentages in the manga and nothing contradicts them, I think they're valid.

I'm pretty sure Kyoshiro was one of strongest under FCK and Kyo. I think it was the Soul thing that weakened him.

Kyoshiro was implied to be the third strongest in the series. But I meant Kyo in Kyoshiro's Body was only at 30% for a long time. It went to 100% later on using the Power of Faith.

Yeah, in the past, but Kyo had become much more powerful since then (when they fought again) and mastered the Mumyo Jinpuu Ryu.

I'm saying that:

Kyo in Kyoshiro's Body using 100% = Kyoshiro in his own body

True Body Kyo (True Red Eyes) > Kyoshiro

Crimson King Kyo >>> Kyoshiro and everyone else except for the Former Crimson King

Even then I doubt that form is City level, I don't think there is any evidence for it. The highest feat so far is only Small Town level+, besides the FCK's 7-A feat.

Well, you need to have your speed calculation checked and accepted by at least 1 to 2 calc group members, but if the other ones were accepted by the OBD, I think that they can probably be used.

However, this is obviously only for characters that scale from the calculations.

Back