• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 Revision: Hachimaru's Speed

Hachimaru is currently "Unknown" in speed, but based on this scan of Daruma:

0001-034
As you can see, he cut the Cup of Tea before Hachimaru could notice while looking dead at him. He might have also blitzed, but that's ambiguous.
This feat would definitely Make Daruma (When his Profile is created) "Subsonic, Possibly Higher (Casually cut a Cup of Tea before Hachimaru could notice while looking at him)".

I propose Hachimaru be rated as: "Unknown, Likely Subsonic" in his new Samurai Body scaling from Daruma.

This is also backed by Hachimaru being able to fight the Ronin who surprised Daruma which possibly happened befire Hachimaru realized it: Scan #1 and Scan #2

Why would Hachimaru's speed to Daruma's speed?

Do you mean that Hachimaru should scale to the Ronin who should scale to Daruma?

That seems off because Daruma was outpacing the Ronin pretty hard and managed to cut his limbs and sword to pieces in one attack.

Damage3245 said:
Why would Hachimaru's speed to Daruma's speed?
Do you mean that Hachimaru should scale to the Ronin who should scale to Daruma?

That seems off because Daruma was outpacing the Ronin pretty hard and managed to cut his limbs and sword to pieces in one attack.
I'm not saying the Ronin scales 100% to Daruma. I'm saying the Ronin surprised Daruma, who should be well into Subsonic if not higher.

• Hachimaru ~ Ronin = Could Surprise Daruma.
And mind you, the Ronin could percieve Daruma still

TheFinalOrder said:
Hachimaru is currently "Unknown" in speed, but based on this scan of Daruma:
Seems about right to me considering Daruma blitzed and kept up with Ronin, in which Hachimaru could do the same. Hachimaru should be comparable to Ronin anyways seeing as the new Samurai body seemingly makes them stronger and faster.

In Chapter 3, Hachimaru reacted to cannon ball, although he wasn't able to draw the sword because it's locked. What's interesting is Nanashi. He's human and was able to react to a cannon ball. Lol. And Hachi's slicing attack potency. He cut a super fortified Giant Tank like a cake with a normal sword in a casual way.

I think after chapter 3, AP and speed updation for Hachimaru's profile is imminent. Already casually building level and hypersonic.

Need those, in addition to that. He should also have at least genius intelligence via being the creator of Hayataro.

Back