• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 General Discussion Thread 3: Kishimoto hates moons

Damn so a 5A Ryuu lol that's I think we're overestimating him by scaling him to a star breaker attack but without it hachimaru's skill with the sword doesn't seems to be anywhere near large planet level so is for Ryuu

Davidsteel1 said:
Favourite part of the chapter was the salty dude Hachi beat in the game- objectively the most realistic thing in the whole series lol
Yeah but why do i believe like kishimoto was giving an indirect message to his haters and trolls lol 😂😂😂

Yes no other way around it. Daruma even considers him overwhelming to Hachi

Well so Daruma defeated him with just an angry roar in ch 18 so does that make daruma too large planet level lol nope i absolutely don't think so,since the star breaker is a different thing than their casual sword slashes or skill

Well so Daruma defeated him with just an angry roar in ch 18 so does that make daruma too large planet level lol nope i absolutely don't think so,since the star breaker is a different thing than their casual sword slashes or skill

Did u not read what I said? He considered him overwhelmingly strong to Hachi Ė 

Did u not read what I said? He considered him overwhelmingly strong to Hachi Ė
And how does that make Ryuu at larfe planet level i mean he didn't show any such feats and we're just using his parrying of swords with Trinity hachi to say hes large planet but hachi didn't use the star breaker against Ryuu nor did Ryuu do anything similar. Excuse my ignorance if i didn't know of anything here so please kindly explain me.

It wasn't even trinity Hachi that performed the star breaker feat though, it was trinity Hachi while connected to Daruma. I'd argue that at least for now we don't scale their special techniques to their normal ap.

The only individual we see who performs casual planet busting swings so far is Ata's true body clone and he absolutely one shot Daruma, Daruma only managed to overpower him when he was severely wounded and there's the fact that performing the starbreaker on a smaller scale compared to the one Hachi did, drained Daruma.

Plus Daruma himself says he can't use the starbreaker to its' full power while in cat form

Anyway for now I am assuming that Hachi would fight the tournament leader with the trinity, likely making him at least High 6-A(depending on the energy on the planet slashes) this would make Ryu at least High 6-A as well.

I agree special techniques shouldn't be scaled up to their normal AP. Tho Trinity hachi didn't get any help from daruma tho it was just daruma who implanted the technique inside Hachi.

Rocker1189 said:
Er, you kinda contradict your point, the power was all Hachi(with the trinity), the technique was Daruma's.
But that causes more problems than it solves though.

If Trinity Hachi > Daruma in raw power but Daruma > Ryuu (since he beat him by yelling) > then how the hell can Ryuu outmatch Trinity Hachi?

If Trinity Hachi > Daruma in raw power but Daruma > Ryuu (since he beat him by yelling) > then how the hell can Ryuu outmatch Trinity Hachi?

Actuallythe daruma that beat ryuu was Armoured Daruma not normal daruma tho

Tbh I just reread that chapter of when ata arrived I marked that during the first clash ata used a technique which temporarily paralyzed daruma and slowed down his Regenerationn. Should we take that into consideration

Davidsteel1 said:

I dont think Trinity Hachi > Daruma.

I just think that Trinity Hachi has more energy than current Daruma thus can use bigger techniques easier.

Based on Ryu vs Trinity Hachi. Daruma smashes Trinity Hachi.

I dont think Trinity Hachi > Daruma.

I just think that Trinity Hachi has more energy than current Daruma thus can use bigger techniques easier.

Based on Ryu vs Trinity Hachi. Daruma smashes Trinity Hachi.

So what should be Cat Daruma's tier at,large planet level+ or multi continent level

er 5-C to 5-B right now from scaling to Ata. So what he is for the moment until we get some more fights. He certainly would not be getting down to High 6-A.

Man scaling is not hard for S8 unless u wanna downplay

Daruma scales to Ata so he won't be falling below 5C in the first place.

Ryu scales above Hachi for always stomping his ass

Daruma didn't make Hachi stronger and that's clear as day. No where was it stated Hachi got power from Daruma.

Daruma scales above Ryu who scales above Hachi. That's that

^yep. It is clear that samurai in general are OP. remember that Ata bust through the moon and some random fodder dude wanted to take him on. It was not seen as particularly impressive.

Doesn't Daruma still have the Blood Samurai Soul?

And I wouldn't say Ryuu Necessarily scales "Above" Trinity Hachimaru. Ryuu stomped him, yes, but it was pure skill/technique, not power. Ryuu is comparable to Trinity Hachimaru in Raw Power, but superior in skill.

Base Hachi is fodder, lol. I'm praying for Ryuu vs Ikkaku though.

It's hasn't been taken by Ata. It was either destroyed by Daruma or he still recovers it somehow. The power scaling is not wonky. It is just incredibly high.

If manga does well and continues till how much kishimoto wants I can say we'll get to see Multiversal+ characters by EOS since starting naruto was just town level and it's EOS characters like kaguya is at large star level

Yeah but first let it first get a strong base or else looking at its situation now it doesn't look it's going to break past 80 chapters might get axed by then

Rocker1189 said:
^yep. It is clear that samurai in general are OP. remember that Ata bust through the moon and some random fodder dude wanted to take him on. It was not seen as particularly impressive.
Lol he was not any random fodder dude he's garuda mujin the protector samurai of that planet

I mean if you do it in the open and tell the person you are fighting against that you are doing it, it probably is not cheating lol.

Back