• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 Discussion Thread

Rocker1189 said:
How high do you rate that ap/dc feat? I noticed he didn't just cut it in half, he fragmented it.

Rocker1189 said:
looks like town level on the low end, really hard to tell with nothing to scale it off.
Probably far higher than Town Level.

If we take into consideration that, without a closer look, the figure of Ata can't even be seen...and the "bright trail" that he has produced when he started to in the outer space can be compared with the Palace of the huge Dragon Holder:

https://imgur.com/a/wPtcP7W

I guess we can scale the Ata's bright trail size with the dimension of the Palace of the Dragon Holder, who has a real proper palace at the top of it. Something like Mujin Palace of the Eagle Holder:

[[1]]

Also he destroyed that asteroid into pieces without efforts.

Shouldn't this put Spiritual Ata at Mountain level at least?

Man this manga has consistently been flames each week ƒöуöуöÑ

This new enemy guy seems interesting and dangerous as hell!

He has the best feats in the verse right now as well!! Only be 8 chapters and he already most likely has a FTL or rel+ feat

AstralKing7 said:
Man this manga has consistently been flames each week ƒöуöуöÑ
This new enemy guy seems interesting and dangerous as hell!

He has the best feats in the verse right now as well!! Only be 8 chapters and he already most likely has a FTL or rel+ feat
Yeah, this manga is a nuke of hype and epicness!

There's a way to know how fast Spiritual Ata is? He reached the outer space in a second at most. We need to know the distance by calculating the coordinates of the Ball Space Region:

https://readms.net/r/samurai_8/008/6005/3?mobile=1

Kishi usually gives early hype statements about characters like him and Kakashi actually proof with flashbacks

Like Kakashi the light cutter

Cool. And now i'm curious to know his speed and the powers of the other 4 Soul Orbs...and of course the power of Real Ata with Princess Niri, his Dragon Holder...and the Palace of Dragon Holder (since it has those soul-shields all around it, like a Key Holder and Mujin's Palace of Eagle Holder).

Does anyone know if they decided on a number of chapters?

I know - not sure if wrong or right - but Boruto Manga was said to be only 300 chapters and I'm curious if something like this was stated.

Zaratthustra said:
Does anyone know if they decided on a number of chapters?
I know - not sure if wrong or right - but Boruto Manga was said to be only 300 chapters and I'm curious if something like this was stated.
Copy/paste:

To clarify the whole 10 volume thing, it wasn't actually announced that he is determined to only have 10 volumes. He was referring to the concept material, and he even said he has no idea how long it will be. He continued by saying "let's just assume about 10 volumes" and also mentions that he initially expected Naruto to only be 15 volumes, which obviously, ended up not being the case.

So nope, we don't know. It could have 700 chapters or even more. Considering that Kishimoto wants to surpass Naruto with S8...and that a sci-fi + samurai manga was his dream even before creating Naruto (and has a lot of potential)...not less than Naruto, IMO.

Nice. Thanks for the info.

It really has potential this manga and as Kishimoto's dream was this one then we can expect him to work hard.

You welcome!

Many things are also based on Buddhism and Japanese folklore, like Fudo Myoo, Ususama/Occhusma, Yasha-sama...there are so many cool stuff in the Buddhist cosmology, like Yasha being a type of kijin, or demon god―both worshiped as benevolent gods and feared as wrathful demons.

http://yokai.com/yasha/

I think Hachimaru's destined Princess will also play a major role and her name may foreshadow something with it's meaning.

Surely Ann will be part of the main starting party, with Hachimaru, Hayataro, Daruma (maybe Balck Wolf Hagamichi). Also didn't Ann created somekind of plant monster?

He's talking about when the other princesses made beautiful flowers and Ann made a terrifying plant monstrosity.

The overall intelligence is impressive, since Hachimaru apparently created Hayataro himself.

A whole AI which acts independently.

That's like, an extraordinary genius level feat in just the first chapter.

What has me surprised is dragon type holders

A dog holder is already lame to me tbh. Kishi could have at least gave Hachi a tiger or lion.

Nah I think a dog is good. Dragons and Tigers are a bit too obvious, being a dog imo shows a somewhat "humble" beginning for Hachimaru

Back