• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 Discussion Thread

I dunno you, guys, but i want to see Mujin in action asap!

Everybody! Mujin! Mujin! Mujin! Mujin! x100 and also Big Boar Samurai

Have faith in Lord Mujin, gain eternal fight! When Lord Mujin appears, who dares to cause strife!?

SogiitaVii said:

I want to see him smack the muun away if Ata throws it at the planet, other wise I think Daruma and Hagamichi are gonna fight Soul Ata. I think Mujin is more comparable to real body Ata and would stomp if he encounters Soul Ata.

I think the other samurai who were with Mujin guarding princess Sa would also be significant. At first I did not think so bolut looking back. They actually each look sort of unique.

MrFloridaMan said:
SogiitaVii said:

I want to see him smack the muun away if Ata throws it at the planet, other wise I think Daruma and Hagamichi are gonna fight Soul Ata. I think Mujin is more comparable to real body Ata and would stomp if he encounters Soul Ata.
This would be kinda cool. I'd like to see Mujin knowing who Ata is (like rival Samurai Clans)

U guys know what's funny. I got a feeling Mujin isn't as great asCat Sensei. Why wasn't mujin with cat sensei and that lady looking at that star?

I got a feeling that somewhere down the line we're gonna learn that samurai's perspectives can clash which causes them to do certain things or act different ways. I'm not talking about them becoming evil right now. I feel like that's something else entirely; like there has to be a reason for evil samurais which has nothing to do with what I'm talking about right now.

AstralKing7 said:
U guys know what's funny. I got a feeling Mujin isn't as great asCat Sensei. Why wasn't mujin with cat sensei and that lady looking at that star?
I got a feeling that somewhere down the line we're gonna learn that samurai's perspectives can clash which causes them to do certain things or act different ways. I'm not talking about them becoming evil right now. I feel like that's something else entirely; like there has to be a reason for evil samurais which has nothing to do with what I'm talking about right now.
You mean at chapter 1? With Yasha-sama? Well, Prime Daruma was a legend and the 2nd Generation Head of the Kongo Yasha Style...while Mugin seems like the Lord Samurai of that planet and the Kongo Yasha Style School on it.

Also about that "star"...i have read an interesting theory on Reddit about it. That was (maybe) a star sized Soul Orb, the one Samurai use to create Soul Blades.

Here is the link if you want to read it:

[[1]]

The soul blades are created inside the samurai themselves tho. The theory still sounds interesting but jsut not that part

The fact that Daruma was with Yasha leads me to believe he is even greater than Mujin.

AstralKing7 said:
The soul blades are created inside the samurai themselves tho. The theory still sounds interesting but jsut not that part

The fact that Daruma was with Yasha leads me to believe he is even greater than Mujin.
Maybe that's the "rebirth" of The Destroyer, that is his inner Soul Orb or stuff like that...also the War God Fudo Myo-o has already saved the whole galaxy in the past...maybe he fought and defeated The Destroyer?

This opens several cool ways and theories, ahaha.

Sure he was (hope he still is). Being the Head of a Samurai Style seems greater than Mugin as Lord Samurai of that planet.

Ata is a monster...looking like my favourite villain of the year and I thought that would be Jigen lmfao. Might be too early to tell though.

I hope he is better than Orochimaru from Chunin Exams (that one was the best Sneak Boy).

Oh shit!!!!!! Nani!!!!! ƒöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöÑ 5C to most likely 5B Ata!!!

Ata used the silent slash of Daruma according to a guy in Discord who can read Jap... IIRC... only he used it on the ******* moon.

Back