• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 Discussion thread 6: Daruma's rival from chapter 1

Rocker1189 said:
SogiitaVii said:
I made the 4th CRT Also...do you think we can now create Fudo Myoo, Master Kala and Yasha's pages?
Fudo Myoo's page I would post when we are done with the Hachimaru stuff, KKala and Yasha's pages however.. I am not sure if there is a point, it would just be gimped pages witth copies from their respective students and likely far below their actual strength, it honestly does not feel worth it.
Damn, it would have been cool. Let's think about it.

Fudo Myoo's page I would post when we are done with the Hachimaru stuff, KKala and Yasha's pages however.. I am not sure if there is a point, it would just be gimped pages witth copies from their respective students and likely far below their actual strength, it honestly does not feel worth it.
Damn, it would have been cool. Let's think about it.

I would say Kala and Yasha should have been at least 4B,possibly far higher. Given that black hole is made by kala thats destroying the planets and stars,and we also see it dragging the planets and stars to it,yet yasha and kala are easily surviving its immense gravitational pull,etc.

I know it can't be made, but what do you personally think of it

Hey guys can you guys explain me what it was said in ch 35 that "Multiple dimensions and infinities" So what does it mean, is it simply infinities of dimensions or this infinities is something different. Like if it was to be said infinities of dimensions then why was multiple dimensions was said rather than totally could be just said infinities of dimensions, so why? Does this "Infinities" Something else? What is it then, can anyone explain

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Hey guys can you guys explain me what it was said in ch 35 that "Multiple dimensions and infinities" So what does it mean, is it simply infinities of dimensions or this infinities is something different. Like if it was to be said infinities of dimensions then why was multiple dimensions was said rather than totally could be just said infinities of dimensions, so why? Does this "Infinities" Something else? What is it then, can anyone explain
He meant that there are infinite dimensions/universes out there. Also Fudo Myoo was basically Big Banging empty universes.

Can't wait to see Fudo Hachi update. Also, please, update Ata and Benkei's pages with the Angular Warheads stuff. We agreed.

OMFG does this mean an Multiverse of kishimoto, meaning the otutsukis and all are just a part of fudo and all

Edit - it might be an mistranslation as per many translators, no confirmation

Hope it's true.

Edit: do you know why Samurai 8 was hated so much? Cuz other manga fans were scared that it may have been a stronger verse than their favorite manga/anime. 9/10 haters are Bleach fans. Noticed it in a Twitter group with likely 110 users...bloody **** that's so ******* stupid, lol. So glad that, even if the series ended, Kishi dropped guys like Ata, God Hachimaru, Kala, Fudo Myoo and Daruma that can stomp Bleach. The last Kishi's laugh. Ha!

SogiitaVii said:
Nice! Maybe a hint about Fudo being the creator of the universe or something connected with the Otsutsuki and Master Kala (a man can dream).
It turned out to be fake so rip.

Hi there, guys!

Anyway about the crossover chapter.....we still don't know what it's going to be. I hope for the best As always. I loved Samurai 8 and his cancellation hurt me inside, especially because every new manga series is doing far poorly. Disappointed.

Back