• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What does Sam start with in-character?

Also how combat applicable is Sam's resurrection and acausality?
Player controlled, so dependent on what he has at the moment, but also dependent on opponent, basically since Morgan Yu looks like a weird human, Sam is going to try to knock him out likely with a non-lethal assault rifle(cause killing humans is a bad idea in Death Stranding because of These popping up from them), but once Typhon powers come out, the gloves probably come right the hell off and the lethal weaponry comes out.

Ressurection/type 4 takes minutes before he just comes back and stands back up, this is from both mind hax and soul hax crap, and Acausality is a crapshoot of weapons, ammo, and healing items at random.

Last edited:
Player controlled, so dependent on what he has at the moment, but also dependent on opponent, basically since Morgan Yu looks like a weird human, Sam is going to try to knock him out likely with a non-lethal assault rifle(cause killing humans is a bad idea in Death Stranding because of These popping up from them), but once Typhon powers come out, the gloves probably come right the hell off and the lethal weaponry comes out.
Alright

Ressurection/type 4 takes minutes before he just comes back and stands back up, this is from both mind hax and soul hax crap, and Acausality is a crapshoot of weapons, ammo, and healing items at random.
Does this Type 4 extend beyond vaporization, such as being deconstructed on a Macro Quantum level?

Yes. Sam came back from getting bodied by a Voidout at point blank. Which is a 6-A explosion.
Uhhh... I don't see how that proves Sam can resurrect himself after he is deconstructed on a Macro Quantum level. Can you prove that 6-A level explosion reduced him to fundamental particles?

Uhhh... I don't see how that proves Sam can resurrect himself after he is deconstructed on a Macro Quantum level. Can you prove that 6-A level explosion reduced him to fundamental particles?
I'm pretty ****** sure getting point-blanked by a nuke is enough to go pretty close, if not to, that, this is a 6-A blast at point-blank, so...

I'm pretty ***** sure getting point-blanked by a nuke is enough to go pretty close, if not to, that, this is a 6-A blast at point-blank, so...
We don't assume attacks which produce vastly more energy compared to the recipient's ability to endure, reduce those people beyond conventional states, which would include being reduced to fundamental particles. We need a further preponderance of evidence to assert Sam was actually reduced to those levels. So unless evidence of such a thing exists, we shouldn't assume he in fact was reduced to such levels.

We don't assume attacks which produce vastly more energy compared to the recipient's ability to endure, reduce those people beyond conventional states, which would include being reduced to fundamental particles. We need a further preponderance of evidence to assert Sam was actually reduced to those levels. So unless evidence of such a thing exists, we shouldn't assume he in fact was reduced to such levels.
I've literally seen staff in versus threads describe shit like being spread across the solar system from such a gap in power Decieved, I'm pretty sure we do indeed assume that being ground zero to a ******* 6-A explosion when you are only 9-B does that shit to you

I've literally seen staff in versus threads describe shit like being spread across the solar system from such a gap in power Decieved, I'm pretty sure we do indeed assume that being ground zero to a ***** 6-A explosion when you are only 9-B does that shit to you
This isn't an argument. Provide actual evidence that 6-A explosions are inherently capable of reducing 9-B people to fundamental particles like Quarks, Bosons or Leptons. Because if you can't, then we can't assume he would regenerate from that level of damage when he has no evidence of being capable of doing so.

You're misunderstanding Phoenk's argument. The reason behind why he was arguing atomic level deconstruction through GRB is because of the fact GRB's have known properties about them (from what he has said, idk myself), such as reducing objects to those more fundamental states like atoms. This doesn't exist for the explosion Sam regenerated from, we seemingly don't have a direct statement or implication, that explosion can do such things. These aren't comparable situations.

You're misunderstanding Phoenk's argument. The reason behind why he was arguing atomic level deconstruction through GRB is because of the fact GRB's have known properties about them (from what he has said, idk myself), such as reducing objects to those more fundamental states like atoms. This doesn't exist for the explosion Sam regenerated from, we seemingly don't have a direct statement or implication, that explosion can do such things. These aren't comparable situations.
"Garou's AP is so much higher than Ikkis that any attack from him would result in Ikki being deconstructed to molecules and atoms. It's a 4-A who grew substantially vs 6-C. The gap is absurd."

That's not what I'm seeing Decieved

That's not what I'm seeing Decieved
None of this is an argument, you still haven't provided evidence of explosions on that level against opponents on another level being capable of reducing someone to fundamental particles like those I have laid out above.

I just want evidence of that claim.

None of this is an argument, you still haven't provided evidence of explosions on that level against opponents on another level being capable of reducing someone to fundamental particles like those I have laid out above.

I just want evidence of that claim.
So you're going with "no comment" then, good to know.

A weaker nuclear bomb vaporized folks, but at the same time, that was the day and age where people were just guessing that shit lol

So you're going with "no comment" then, good to know.

A weaker nuclear bomb vaporized folks, but at the same time, that was the day and age where people were just guessing that shit lol
I'm not going with the "no comment" grindset.

I'm asking for evidence of your claim, especially since from my knowledge there isn't even a formula which can calculate the amount of energy needed to reduce someone to Macro-Quantum Particles.

I'm not going with the "no comment" grindset.

I'm asking for evidence of your claim, especially since from my knowledge there isn't even a formula which can calculate the amount of energy needed to reduce someone to Macro-Quantum Particles.
I don't know question mark?

Like, really, I'm not a math guy so I don't know WTF I'm looking at with that or anything else from my Google search, to me it'd make sense it the blast did reduce folks to fundamental particles-

Unless you can provide an energy amount required to reduce some to their fundamental particles on a macro quantum level, which tmk we don’t know irl, then you cannot claim that raw AP can do that. Unless you can provide an amount of energy necessary to reduce a human to their macro quantum level, and that energy is less than whatever AP value attack they’re taking, you have no basis to make such a claim. Baseless claims are just that, baseless.

Unless you can provide an energy amount required to reduce some to their fundamental particles on a macro quantum level, which tmk we don’t know irl, then you cannot claim that raw AP can do that. Unless you can provide an amount of energy necessary to reduce a human to their macro quantum level, and that energy is less than whatever AP value attack they’re taking, you have no basis to make such a claim. Baseless claims are just that, baseless.
I don't know what the terms I'm seeing even are man lol

If you can figure em out be my guest

That moment where an entire thread boutta get stalled because nobody there knows WTF the terms they're seeing are lol

It won't get stalled because we don't have evidence to assert an explosion of that magnitude is capable of reducing an opponent of that degree to a fundamental state of existence, such as to Marco-Quantum Particles. If we have zero evidence of that claim, outside of speculation. Then we can't assume it would. We can't make any claims with it, so it's useless for this thread.

Until that claim is supported by evidence, Sam isn't assumed capable of regenerating from that level of damage.

I'm casting my vote for Morgan Yu via Macro-Quantum Deconstruction.

It won't get stalled because we don't have evidence to assert an explosion of that magnitude is capable of reducing an opponent of that degree to a fundamental state of existence, such as to Marco-Quantum Particles. If we have zero evidence of that claim, outside of speculation. Then we can't assume it would. We can't make any claims with it, so it's useless for this thread.

Until that claim is supported by evidence, Sam isn't assumed capable of regenerating from that level of damage.

I'm casting my vote for Morgan Yu via Macro-Quantum Deconstruction.
Prove he uses it before the several dozen other things he can do cause he lacks an In-character lol

Prove he uses it before the several dozen other things he can do cause he lacks an In-character lol
I'm not arguing that he'll instantly use it or not, I'm arguing he'll eventually use it because of multiple things. Such as seeing Sam regenerate from damage done by other means such as his weapons or psionics or Yu reviewing his biological structure and potentially figuring out his name, weaknesses and abilities through his Psychoscope.

Sam doesn't regenerate conventionally lol

Like, you can cut Sam and he won't just regen it, it's lethal damage where he just stands back up fine after a few minutes

Sam doesn't regenerate conventionally lol

Like, you can cut Sam and he won't just regen it, it's lethal damage where he just stands back up fine after a few minutes
He doesn't need to regenerate conventionally or not, if Morgan sees Sam not dying from his abilities or weaponry, then he's going to use more of his esoteric, powerful shit.

He doesn't need to regenerate conventionally or not, if Morgan sees Sam not dying from his abilities or weaponry, then he's going to use more of his esoteric, powerful shit.
Assuming Morgan sticks around and just watches the body and doesn't like, turn away and get a bullet to the brain or some shit

Assuming Morgan sticks around and just watches the body and doesn't like, turn away and get a bullet to the brain or some shit
Well, given his intelligence and multiple abilities and gadgets which allow him to see if an opponent is still biologically "alive" or not. I heavily doubt he'll get caught off-guard like that. Even if he was stuff like LAST CHANCE COREV1 would just save him.

Well, given his intelligence and multiple abilities and gadgets which allow him to see if an opponent is still biologically "alive" or not. I heavily doubt he'll get caught off-guard like that. Even if he was stuff like LAST CHANCE COREV1 would just save him.
Uh, Sam does die he just comes back to life-

Doesn't Morgan have limited space for the mod things? Seems pretty important if you ask me!

Where does Sam's Class 5 rating come from? I see no calc anywhere.

Also, I assume Morgan's mind control would work here? Not seeing any resistance to mind control on Sam's profile.

Where does Sam's Class 5 rating come from? I see no calc anywhere.

Also, I assume Morgan's mind control would work here? Not seeing any resistance to mind control on Sam's profile.
It comes from ass profile, cause Sam should be nowhere near baseline 9-B with that Durability justification... oh, and the fact that it mentions helicopters in that justification despite the fact nothing can ******* fly during the Death Stranding.

Indeed. I Would rework it but Death Stranding is too big of a rabbit hole of lore for me to get into in one sitting.

Back