• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Salutations Hero Hunter! I am here to arrest you! - Garou (OPM) vs Penny Polendina (GDF)

If i looked good enough at their profiles,Garou seems to have her sligthly in hax,in h2h combat,has speed advantage from what i saw,precognition and reactive evolution helps a lot here against her,so i vote Garou for now

Yeah,though this seems like another Garou vs Genos scenario to me,hence another reason why i picked him,but she will give a fight still

I also like your verse,mainly cuz it has one punch man elements in it which im a fan of,but also being interesting with the way its made

Thanks!! Yeah it's mostly RWBY centric with a group on skype, but we may have... crossoed over a lot of franchises along the way. Any favorite pages?

Will check out more of your stuff too btw! I liked Wulfgar so far

Well i like penny,reminds me of genos which i think its a badass cyborg,also Saiyan(g),pun intended with the names,its cool too,at least she doesnt need to worry about the baldness from the training XD

Genos is badass and all, though he keeps losing a limbo or so. And pfft, or does she?

Lots? That's signs of good character changes or noticing flaws! That's good!

i sense that yang will experience something from that comment XD,btw i found this video about yang and saitama and that training regimen

Well he started like a wolverine rip off with one metal claw at each hand,then i changed him to werewolf with powers they normally dont have but keeping also the ones they get,he was a sort of a bounty hunter type of character,then something with werewolf suits with batman gadget types thingies,then he became like half of what you saw on his profile with all new different abilities and different origin story,then he became what he is today on this wiki and im pretty proud of it,although i struggle when i edit stuff of his profile,thinking what to give him,what to take out,so it fits his character,so like i dont give him a new ability without having an explanation and seeing if its fitting for somebody that is half wolf,half human guy,also taking in consideration the world he is part for

Pffft I remember that comic, somehow missed this thread sorry about that.

Damn that's a transition, badass though. And no worries!! The more you edit the more you'll get used to it and master it!! And well personally I think I know what you feel. It's that sense of "what's the best way of describing without being wordy, flowery, too long, too short, too spoilerific or cliche" and etc

Its fine,dont worry about it

Also yeah,pretty much more or less,but also the thing to not pull out of the ass a power randomly and that power to be too unusual,like for example reality warping,its cool and all,but i dont see that power working for him in his arsenal,plus having to explain how he does that and such

Pffft, so basically making our characters less OP/more justified on their powers?

And fair fair, also getting off topic here whoops!

We can talk in a message wall so we dont fill up the thread

Well to put it more simply,lets say you make a ice type of character for example,a power that doesnt work at all for somebody like him can be fire manipulation,for obvious reasons and then explaining for it how is capable of doing that fire manipulation if the character is mainly about ice and such,plus its not fitting for what it was made to be,same with Wulfgar and the reality warping i said above,so its not about OPness,its about the power not being too out of place for the character and also explaining how its done

Hope that cleared,in case i didnt confuse you more with my explanation lol

Back