• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mecha Sonic was flying around. Ever since his attack on Yoshi's Island, he flew off to go find the rest of the emeralds. He then detected that one of the Emeralds is located somewhere in Vale. Mecha Sonic Immediately head over to Vale.

Once he arrives, he checks to scan the area. He spots the Emerald, being held by the cyborg Penny. Mecha lands right next to the girl, who looks over at him.

"You." He barked. "Give me the Emerald."

Penny looked at the emerald, then back to Mecha Sonic. "Why should I?" she sounded curious, almost interested in who this strange robotic hedgehog is.

"It belongs to me." The robot hedgehog snarled. "Give it, and I might spare your life."

"Oh, you want a fight?" The girl smiled, her blades emerging from her back. "Then let us fight."

"Foolish girl, there is no game." Mecha Sonic's arm turned into a sub-gun machine. "I will crush you." Wow, my first making a serious debate on any of the three wikis. Here we go.

Turbo Mecha Sonic (SMBZ) Versus Penny Polendina (GDF)

RULES:

- Base Mecha Sonic used.

- Orignal mode Penny used (Second Key).

- Both 7-A

- Battle Takes place in a park somewhere in Vale. No outside help is allowed.

- Both are 5 meters apart

- Neither have prior knowlage of each other.

- Speed Equalized

I'm terribly sorry if this match is really bad. still new to the wikis.

Untitled drawing

I don't know much about Penny, but Mecha Sonic seems to have a pretty big AP advantage (And could speed-amp to blitz)

Also TMS outranges HARD (Kilometers vs. Dozens of Meters) with energy attacks (So I'll probably vote for him due to immensely higher AP, speed amping, And a pretty big range advantage)

You can always make it so that they are in a close range like 5 metres away in order to make it a little more fair. I mean judging by the scenario you wrote, it makes it seems like they aren't that far.

Alright, so now TMS can't range spam as effectively (Although he can still use flight to make some distance between them), but being so close leaves Penny much more vulnerable to a Chaos Blast (Which is said to capable of vaporizing foes comparable to its user, so Penny would be pretty heavily damaged, If not outright killed by it)

Ok so looking at the justifications for speed Mecha Sonic should not have hypersonic since neither bullets nor missiles go that fast (unless you know examples of some that do?). Taking this into account, Penny does indeed have a sizable speed advantage, but not quite a blitz considering a bit of looking into mainsite puts it in high end supersonic to supersonic+ range.

Please do not edit profiles in the middle of a VS thread.

Continuing my points...

The speed as well as Penny's connector will help with dealing with the AP advantage. So what offensive power is she going to have here? lightning. Yeah... against a robot, who is likely made out of medal, and since lightning realistically affects you on an atomic level, it's going to bypass durability gaps and Thunder Cannon could legit one shot. If Penny uses the EMP thing, that's a one shot. (This move is unlikely, though).

Unless Mecha Sonic can use either chaos blast or the speed amp instantly without warning, he probably won't get them off so easily due to initial speed difference. Also, I noticed that he does, in fact, taunt and brag. So his most likely demise will be his own weakness.

This is definitely not a stomp for Penny since it is possible for Mecha Sonic to use these things and instawin, or even do it without given the right conditions.

For these reasons, as well as the speed explanation above, I vote Penny.

also the same exact result tells you that they vary and the speed given is the highest in its list and intended for speed

What missiles were used in the thing anyway?

Not a clue, but regarding AP, the gap is pretty big (As its baseline vs. Casually overpowering an attack that nearly one-shot someone who was undamaged by 390 Megatons), and TMS' Massively Hypersonic Reaction Speed (Sorry for not adding it before this match started, but there's nothing wrong with the feat) would make up for his slower movement speed

an initial 3.9X isn't stomp level and adding an in verse one shot relationship doesn't really put it up that much anyways.

What feat gives this reaction speed? also careful with reaction speed in general cause if you just say he spams dodges without break, that turns into combat speed, thus turning this match into a stomp without speed equalization.

Also spamming teleportation to avoid attacks is actually decently in-character for TMS to do (So his much higher Reaction Speed would let him teleport away from any attacks)

If it's written on the profile as reaction speed, speed equalization won't take it into account and it's a stomp.

Because the rules on it were changed on mainsite not too long ago. It won't negate speed amps or higher speeds based off of combat speed.

I just talked to someone on Discord and it turns out that reactions speeds don't stay at extreme differences, meaning speed equal won't come out to an instant speed blitz. So no stomp here. The one weird rule is the one preventing (normally) slower characters from using speed amps to blitz.

Whether or not Mecha Sonic is slower and thus cannot use the amp due to weird rules likely wouldn't matter. I wouldn't go assuming he's running from the fastest missile right off the bat... but eh.

From my previous logic, it's still down to Sonic getting electrified to death or Penny gets rekt by chaos blast or just pure AP. Considering Sonic's taunting, I still lean towards Penny in this scenario. Just slightly, but enough to make me not automatically say inconclusive.

Turbo Mecha Sonic doesn't actually taunt that much in general (And he never taunts or anything like that in the middle of a fight)

I don't know why it's noted on his profile then. Ok TSM wins (legitimately, without stomping) under speed equalization.

I'm assuming we still have a 24 hour Grace period on this wiki? (Never finished a match on this wiki, so I'm not sure)

Back