• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Innocent protecting Robots - Nanoclaw 30XX (???) vs Penny Polendina (GDF)

For me it looks like a stalemate,nanonclaw doesnt seem to have anything that can harm penny as she has resistance to them plus having regen in any case,but penny will have a hard time to get around nanoclaw precognition and superior intelligence,so i dont see a winner imo

Oh no. I didn't know actually. Also sorry for not replying so soon I was dealing with gender dysphoria. >_<

How large is her range in terms of flight? And what about her ranged attacks?

Wasn't home awhile ago but I am now, though eating.

Melee she's close up, but her wired blades and most arnaments are at dozens of meters, and her energy and fire attacks could cover city blocks and reach planes. And no worries on the lateness lol.

How easily did she survive Cinder's attack? Did she survive it like it was nothing or did she like struggle to survive it?

Okay. Possibly the longest reply I've ever made on this wiki.

Hmmm.. I think Penny will be able to use her energy and fire attacks to damage Nanoclaw because she doesn't have any way of avoid something that big in a short amount of time like teleportation or anything. Fire will give Nanoclaw difficulty since it'll be burning her. She will know when Penny will use fire attacks however she can see 8 seconds into the future and it takes her 10 seconds to charge her laser. When she is charging her laser she wont be able to use her ranged attacks.

Scenario A: If Penny isn't flying Nanoclaw would know when she is about to attack and then she would attack her to distract her to stop her from using fire attacks if that makes sense? I'm pretty bad at explaining things. I think Nanoclaw would use her fully charged laser to give Penny some difficulty since she wont be able to see that well in all that fog and then she could use her precognition to know when to strike but she still wont be able to bypass Regenerationn. So in this scenario I would say inconclusive.

Scenario B: If Penny is flying then Nanoclaw wont be able to hurt her so she will be able to set her on fire, Nanoclaw uses the full charge of her laser, the fog rolls in and then everything in scenario A beyond the destruction that her fully charged laser will unleash happens except she would eventually burn to death. So here I think the victory will go to Penny.

I somehow missed this, but detailed response! And yup true on the laser part, Penny is quite like the Genos of the present.

Nah it makes sense! And Regenerationn is sort of like reattachment anyway.

Fair enough!

Oh did you add in the fact that she has wire blades? Like the RWBY Penny?

I'm gonna change her reasoning for why she is mountain level if that's ok? If not then I'll just do it afterwards. It will still be a fair match.

Inconclusive.

I'm trying to think of a way for either of them to win. And the only thing I could think of was Nano winning due to superior range, extraordinary intellegence, and precog being a bitch to beat.

But, I don't really think that would solidify anything so again, inconclusive.

Back