• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oliver de jesus said:
the EE 5D is only when it has the ALE
the ap should make similar, darkseid trampling and absorbing two boys (plus a wizard's kick that I don't know if it should be comparable but good) that scale every possibility 2B (the multiverse was not yet infinite at that time but if 2B) and bowser scale to a multiverse that spawns a new universe for every dream even the cells sleep so it must be comparable. Darkseid also has the ALE, if you have it then mind hax gg

well it all depends if you give the ALE to darkseid.

however darkseid has the ap and hax.

his immortality must be in charge of power null / drainage (so that the true darkseid creates another darkseid to fight when sally null a darkseid avatar)

the mind hax or the attempt to affect it darkseid would feel seeing its resistance.

the problem is the precog but seeing that it only precog the avatars, the real one could think of a strategy so that the false ones can implement it defeating sally this of course if the sword allows it.

The thing is? If SoA absorbs the omega effect, is it corrupted? I want to say darkseid I use it in a certain way when Orion killed him and returned to corrupt the source (the wall) and it worked halfway (you know the hero wins and all that), I don't know if the real thing would happen to him like that

The only thing corrupting the Sword of Acorns did in canon was make it weaker to the Sword of Light, gifted by 2-A Gods to destroy dark magic and the SoL still struggled against the SoA.

Also, True Darkseid might want to give up after the first Avatar is absorbed. The Absorption doesn't allow the user's mind to get corrupted (See Mogul absorbing True Enerjak's Avatar powers but not being influenced by True Enerjak's corruption).

Sally will continually absorb the Darkseid Avatars, getting stronger and stronger.

What can he do? He would just be constantly feeding Sally with his power till his Avatars would look like Fodder to her.

K if that's the case, then what stops Darkseid from using literally any other hax?

Sally has no way to even kill Darkseid at all here

This is VSBW, not Death Battle. Sally Acorn doesn't need to kill True Darkseid. She just needs make the point across that it's pointless to continue engaging her with his Avatars.

ElixirBlue said:
The fact that the Sword of Acorns is faster than the Omega beams?
How?

How fast is the absorption anyway, can you link some scans?

And I don't see what stops Darkseid from just killing her by blinking at her general direction via the sheer AP gap.

So it's touchbased not thoughtbased. Darkseid dodges and punches or omega beams.

That person in the paralysis scan is Sally? I'm not a Sonic guy but that doesn't even look close to her.

Also, I heard in other threads 2-B Darkseid can't EE because he doesn't have ALE. Can I get a scan that he does?

Darkseid's literal whole character is his Omega Beams EE (there's multiple scans on his profile). His ALE gives him 5D EE.

ElixirBlue said:
Where are you getting that it's touch based? This scan "lock individuals" shows its not touch based.
I was talking about the absorption, not the paralysis, although the paralysis was pointing not thought based, but doesn't matter. You didn't confirm if that's Sally or not in the scan though.

Ogbunabali said:
Darkseid's literal whole character is his Omega Beams EE (there's multiple scans on his profile). His ALE gives him 5D EE.
Again, I would need a scan because I've been hearing that his EE 5D comes from ALE and ALE is not in his 2-B key.

ElixirBlue said:
Again, I would need a scan because I've been hearing that his EE 5D comes from ALE and ALE is not in his 2-B key.
Dude his 5 dimensional existence erasure is with the ALE, his regular one is his normal existence erasure. And as I said, there's multiple scans in the profile you can check them your self, just ctrl + f "existence erasure".

Back