• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was talking about the absorption, not the paralysis, although the paralysis was pointing not thought based, but doesn't matter. You didn't confirm if that's Sally or not in the scan though.

I think you are confused, because this panel shows it's not pointing at Enerjak. So it's not limited at being pointed.

513E98A4-C331-4C0A-B751-94BDEBF74287

Again, I would need a scan because I've been hearing that his EE 5D comes from ALE and ALE is not in his 2-B key.

the ale is optional equipment such as the chaos emerald are sonic optional equipment.

Yes, as I said, the absorption is touch based.

Just where the hell do you see "touching" is required?

9471F9E3-D555-4D2D-852F-1B35CD21E78D
DDEE334D-0A03-4C2C-A81F-62CE9310A30D

Dude, I said multiple times the paralysis is pointing. The absorption in the very same scan you posted shows it requires contact.

Anyway, I'm voting Darkseid. He can dodge the sword easily, he has the skill and experience advantage, and literally just needs to touch her once and she'll probably get atomized by the sheer AP difference, or he can just EE her. Also no one showed Sally using the paralysis herself, so I doubt she'll suddenly lead with it.

Ogbunabali said:
Dude, I said multiple times the paralysis is pointing. The absorption in the very same scan you posted shows it requires contact.
That doesn't show contact. Just that the Sword was very close. You can see from the second scan I posted that the sword never even touched the 2nd Enerjak.

The scan you are also using to "prove" physical contact also shows pointing at the person isn't required, so I don't know how you're forming your argument here.

Not voting yet but the Sword of Acorns doesn't need direct contact to be used to drain.Here Sonic is holding the sword still while several feet away from Ixis and it's actively draining him.

>https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/597100526068301852/632227614395990017/image2.jpg

And as shown with Jani-Ca she didn't need to touch Dark Enerjak to use it's drain/null power.She just ran in to save Silver at the last second from Enerjak ramming him.

Ogbunabali said:
Also no one showed Sally using the paralysis herself, so I doubt she'll suddenly lead with it.
It doesn't really matter what she'll do IC, as the Sowrd of Acorns sees the past, present, amd future simultaneously. As soon as the match starts and the SoA realizes she's basically doomed, it'll do whatever's necessary to protect her. Which means it's as easy as Conceptual Manip GG, Power Absorption GG, etc., both of which work on 2-As.

Not voting yet, though.

@Infiniverse of Oblivion image is not working.

@ShakeResounding if the sword automatically does everything perfectly to win, this is a stomp.

Ogbunabali said:
@Infiniverse of Oblivion image is not working.

@ShakeResounding if the sword automatically does everything perfectly to win, this is a stomp.
Should be fixed now.And yeah Sally was taught how to use the SOA by the Source of All it's self so she definitely knows how to use it and the sword will always be there to look out for Squirrel Girl looking into the past,present and future.

5D exist outside Conventional Time, right? Then it's uncertain if SoA's precog makes this match a stomp if True Darkseid is allowed to send in more Avatars.

I mean in a way it is because it's reducing the opponents stats by nulling them.But essentially the drain is absorption that drains the opponents power nulling them.Like how Mogul drained Enerjak to a 2-A to a weak Low 2-C.

Ogbunabali said:
Sally's precoging the emanation not Godhead Darkseid.
Yes, but if 5D True Darkseid can plan how to send in his Avatars, would Precog even work 100%?

Yes, but if 5D True Darkseid can plan how to send in his Avatars, would Precog even work 100%?

mysteriously mysterious mysteries

ElixirBlue said:
It would. Also, currently, Darkseid doesn't even have acausality in his Godhead key, so technically the precog works on him too.

Elias couldn't use the Crown of Acorns after Mogul corrupted it. If Darkseid can corrupt to the sword, it's entirely possible he stomps.

For all the difference it makes, Sonic is using power null against Naugus, not drain. I agree touching isn't a requirement for draining, but pointing it in a close vicinity seems consistent.

Also not sure about the sword doing whatever it takes to protect itself/its holder since it couldn't save itself from destruction.

I'm not too sure when it comes to the Crown and Elias example. The crown itself is treated as a separate entity from the Sword, as the sword is the only one that's confirm to have a Consciousness. That and the sword has a creepy affectionate personality towards Sally herself, to the point Sally felt uncomfortable by it.

So, corruption is a possible wincon for Darksied but possible.

IIRC the sword and crown are linked, but it's never really elaborated beyond that (it may just be that they're both made from the source and nothing else) I'm not super confident corrupting it would 100% work myself, but it's something.

It is a stomp if the sword can just precog everything Darkseid can do and perfectly counter him.

Not to mention Darkseid doesn't even have offensive corruption to corrupt it.

Hellbeast1, You would have to explain why you voted for Darkseid. If you have some insight on what Darkseid's Wincon, I'd like to know.

I know but pervious Darksied arguments are being counter, with it leaning more to Sally.

I would say Darksied's stamina is higher than Sally's, so he would possibly Outlast Sally if Darksied is allowed to send in more Avatars.

But the absorption could refill Sally's stamina...

I still say Darksied attempting to outlast Sally with his Godly Stamina could be considered a wincon. Nobody has told me if Darksied is allowed to summon more Avatars or not.

I mean the Source of All was corrupted long ago before Dark Mobius and Jani-Ca could still use it so I don't think the Sword of Acorns is 100% reliant on the Source of All's power.The Source of All is an omnipresent force that exists across the multiverse so it's power isn't just limited to the Prime Zone after all so corruption seems kinda dubious to me.

Er, the timeline split for Dark Mobius took place before Mogul corrupted it. Back around issue #103.

The Sword itself also had weak durability.

But Mogul wasn't corrupting the Source, only off sets of it which were the sword and the crown.

Mogul didn't corrupt the pool in which they came from.

Back