• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
OK stretch

Sword of Acorn sees the future, knows what is about to happen, possesses Sally and uses thought based moves that gives Sally the win.

Sally Acorn FRA

OK stretch

Sword of Acorn sees the future, knows what is about to happen, possesses Sally and uses thought based moves that gives Sally the win.

Sally Acorn FRA
Asriel's full power has passive paralisys that makes someone completely unable to move, but I don't think he can do anything against Power Null

Asriel's full power has passive paralisys that makes someone completely unable to move, but I don't think he can do anything against Power Null
Well yes, but as you know, the abilities of the Sword of acorns don’t require movement.

but that passive paralysis is unsettling, especially if the sword needs Sally to move out of the way or something.

Asriel could always kill her while she can't move with his magic, but Asriel is also very cocky so idk

It depends if Sally immediately Power Nulls or not

Asriel could always kill her while she can't move with his magic, but Asriel is also very cocky so idk

It depends if Sally immediately Power Nulls or not
Isn't sally's power nullification/statics reudction passive? because it states that the sword of acorns presence can negate and reverse the effects of magic and weakened opponents.

Last edited:
Oh right, the sword nulls magic, and Asriel uses magic for all his attacks and is made of it

Yeah, Sally just nulls him

Completely disagree Chaos Energy is only magical but that is something for another thread.

So uh... real quick, can Sally null something 2-B? Not that it really matters, as Asriel’s potentially getting nerfed soon, but for now I do believe we need evidence of Sally nullifying something on 2-B levels of power.

The SOA was capable of locking and nulling Enerjak who is a powerful buster who can destroy zones with ease and is powered by the chaos emeralds that can warp reality on a 2-A scale tho I think Low 1-C and the SOA can exist in higher dimensions like the Chaos Force and used by god tier beings such as Mammoth Mogol who can destroy infinite zones which the Pre Genesis Verse is Infinite in sized

^Thx to that Sally stomps if not she gets nuked badly since she has not much hax with just AP
Don't forget that the SOA can also ignore durability

So uh, I’m actually voting Inconclusive. For good reason though.

See, Asriel gets nuked here. He cannot harm Sally. If Sally even gets close, he gets shredded apart like Swiss cheese in a French buffet. However, he can SAVE, LOAD, and RESET if he dies, and those come from Determination- which certainly isn’t Magical.
However, Asriel never SAVEs in his fight- we know that because we can see when he SAVEs in the game, he doesn’t do it ever. So once he dies, he’ll have to either do nothing or RESET.
The RESET will reset everything. Meaning Sally is no longer there, Asriel is now Flowey and no longer there, and I doubt they can find eachother as Sally doesn’t have Acasuality and Flowey would probably SAVE now since no one’s blocking his Determination and Flowey does SAVE pretty much whenever he can.

As such, if Asriel dies, the Universe gets Reset via Time Manip, causing neither to even be in the same location. Neither can put down the other permanently, and therefore it’s Inconclusive.

So uh, I’m actually voting Inconclusive. For good reason though.

See, Asriel gets nuked here. He cannot harm Sally. If Sally even gets close, he gets shredded apart like Swiss cheese in a French buffet. However, he can SAVE, LOAD, and RESET if he dies, and those come from Determination- which certainly isn’t Magical.
However, Asriel never SAVEs in his fight- we know that because we can see when he SAVEs in the game, he doesn’t do it ever. So once he dies, he’ll have to either do nothing or RESET.
The RESET will reset everything. Meaning Sally is no longer there, Asriel is now Flowey and no longer there, and I doubt they can find eachother as Sally doesn’t have Acasuality and Flowey would probably SAVE now since no one’s blocking his Determination and Flowey does SAVE pretty much whenever he can.

As such, if Asriel dies, the Universe gets Reset via Time Manip, causing neither to even be in the same location. Neither can put down the other permanently, and therefore it’s Inconclusive.
Can't sally use her conceptual manipulation type 2, to erase asriel's SAVE, RESET, and LOAD?

the Sword of Acorns is a ******* insane sword that only the gods from the Archie Verse can use it
No, not only the gods. Dr. Eggman can use it too, but the only reason why he didn’t figure out he could was because Uncle Chuck already regain his free will and was pretending to be under brainwashed when Eggman tried to use the Sword on him. To this day, he thinks the Sword of Acorns is useless.

Can't sally use her conceptual manipulation type 2, to erase asriel's SAVE, RESET, and LOAD?
I mean...is that how it works? Would they even get a chance to if they’ve already killed Asriel, since he literally dies instantly and passively? Why would they, In fact, since they wouldn’t know about the RESET (Since the RESET Reset’s time, Precog won’t reveal it as Time is rewinded at the moment of Asriels Death, and Asriel dies immediately.). None of the fighters ever get to really do anything, as Asriel instant-dies before Sally can look through the future or use their Concept Manip, which leads to a RESET.
The scan on the profile shows the Precog isn’t passive, while the Power Null is just via Presence alone, and Sally doesn’t have prior knowledge. Since Asriel instantly dies, he instantly resets, which means Sally would need to somehow know about the Incoming RESET, meaning most of the time Asriel just RESETs and Sally can’t do squat.

Last edited:
I mean...is that how it works? Would they even get a chance to if they’ve already killed Asriel, since he literally dies instantly and passively? Why would they, In fact, since they wouldn’t know about the RESET (Since the RESET Reset’s time, Precog won’t reveal it as Time is rewinded at the moment of Asriels Death, and Asriel dies immediately.). None of the fighters ever get to really do anything, as Asriel instant-dies before Sally can look through the future or use their Concept Manip, which leads to a RESET.
The scan on the profile shows the Precog isn’t passive, while the Power Null is just via Presence alone, and Sally doesn’t have prior knowledge. Since Asriel instantly dies, he instantly resets, which means Sally would need to somehow know about the Incoming RESET, meaning most of the time Asriel just RESETs and Sally can’t do squat.
The Sword of Acorns was capable of erasing The Ancient Walkers.

Can they do that before Asriel Resets, which is thought-based, and would they know to do so before said Reset?

You said Sally could erase the Ancient Walkers. I’m asking whether they could do so before Asriel resets, and whether they even would do so since they won’t know about the oncoming Reset and from their perspective, Asriel literally died just from them being around.

Edit: Oh you deleted your comment, lol. I didn’t notice.

You said Sally could erase the Ancient Walkers. I’m asking whether they could do so before Asriel resets, and whether they even would do so since they won’t know about the oncoming Reset and from their perspective, Asriel literally died just from them being around.

Edit: Oh you deleted your comment, lol. I didn’t notice.
Yeah sorry about that I deleted it just a minute before you responded.

So yeah, Mark me down for Incon until someone tells me why Sally would erase the RESET abilities when Asriel dies in .02 seconds.

The Sword of Acorns was capable of erasing The Ancient Walkers.
To be fair, the Ancient Walkers were dying and they were looking for the Sword of Acorns and the Crown of Acorns to restore them to "full health".

Further evidence the Ancient Walkers don't scale to Titan Tails because death is a thing to them but thats for another day.

Asriel did SAVE dude, in the NO SAVE run the narrator states Asriel has a SAVE FILE when Frisk is locked in place.
He never SAVES in his fight because Frisk has the control of the timeline during it, he explicitly states that he has to get the control of it in the fight

I doubt that a reset would turn him back to Flowey when the SOULS have been absorbed into his being, meaning they are a part of him now, his entire plan was to reset, I doubt he wanted to just lose all his powers and give Frisk back theirs for free, it's very clear he would keep his powers after reseting

But this doesn't even matter, the sword would just null determination based abilities because it can null 2-A's, he wouldn't even die from it, just be turned back into Flowey since Flowey isn't magical. Reseting would just be relevant if he starts with it, which knowing his cockyness he wouldn't

Determination isn’t Magic, and the Power Null is for Magical Effects. Unless Determination somehow fits under Sonics terms of Magic, which is difficult as Determination isn’t really explained well (it does have an explanation, though), the Power Null shouldn’t effect it.

Did Asriel really SAVE? I honestly can’t recall so. I’m going to go rewatch the fight again, I may have missed it, but I could’ve sworn he didn’t.

Asriel very much would die. He’s back in his True form, he’s now composed of Magic. Flowey himself isn’t magical, yes, but Asriel very much was, and therefore is. Even when Asriel loses the SOULs, he’s still in his True Form, and therefore still made of Magic, like every single Monster- Flowey himself wasn’t made of Magic because he‘s neither a Monster or a Human.

Their point was that Flowey wasn’t magical and therefore Asriel would just become Flowey instead of just dying, not that Sally couldn’t do anything. The point doesn’t make sense, because Asriel is Asriel now, he’s back in his true form and therefore now made of Magic. Even when he uses the SOULs to burst the barrier, you can still come visit him next to the flowerbed, he’s still a Monster.

Determination isn’t Magic, and the Power Null is for Magical Effects. Unless Determination somehow fits under Sonics terms of Magic, which is difficult as Determination isn’t really explained well (it does have an explanation, though), the Power Null shouldn’t effect it.
The sword has feats of nulling more than just magic, it isn't just magic, that's just wrong, DT would be nulled as well
Did Asriel really SAVE? I honestly can’t recall so. I’m going to go rewatch the fight again, I may have missed it, but I could’ve sworn he didn’t.
Did you read my post? He didn't because Frisk still had the control over the timeline, in a NO SAVE run he has a SAVE FILE, he would save if he was the one in control during the fight, like Photoshop Flowey did.
Asriel very much would die. He’s back in his True form, he’s now composed of Magic. Flowey himself isn’t magical, yes, but Asriel very much was, and therefore is. Even when Asriel loses the SOULs, he’s still in his True Form, and therefore still made of Magic, like every single Monster- Flowey himself wasn’t made of Magic because he‘s neither a Monster or a Human.
Asriel straight up says that without the souls he would go back into being Flowey, you are acting as if he could be Asriel forever. He still being him in Chara's grave it's just a lasting effect, he straight up says he will become a flower again and that you should forget about him, meaning if Sally nulls him he would just go back into being Flowey, not turn into dust. This is a basic plotpoint you are completely missing

The sword has feats of nulling more than just magic, it isn't just magic, that's just wrong, DT would be nulled as well
The Profile says Magic. You’ll have to provide that. You should also show evidence of it Nullifying something similar to Determination, which is ‘The will to keep living. The resolve to change fate.‘ according to the Lab Documents, (also Flowey’s literally only alive due to Determination, that just makes this Stompier if you’re correct, lol)

Did you read my post? He didn't because Frisk still had the control over the timeline, in a NO SAVE run he has a SAVE FILE, he would save if he was the one in control during the fight, like Photoshop Flowey did.
Get over yourself man, I read it. I was saying I don’t recall directly, and Indirectly complimenting you on your memory. I haven’t exactly had the chance to rewatch yet, so give me a bit, ok?

Asriel straight up says that without the souls he would go back into being Flowey, you are acting as if he could be Asriel forever. He still being him in Chara's grave it's just a lasting effect, he straight up says he will become a flower again and that you should forget about him, meaning if Sally nulls him he would just go back into being Flowey, not turn into dust. This is a basic plotpoint you are completely missing
Hm... you are correct on that front. Not really sure how I missed it. Probably because it’s kind of a minor detail in the game, I just forgot, lol. Would it stop Flowey from SAVEing and LOADing though? If Sally doesn’t negate the Determination, and doesn’t know what’s happening due to no Acasuality, this could still very well be incon.

The Profile says Magic. You’ll have to provide that. You should also show evidence of it Nullifying something similar to Determination, which is ‘The will to keep living. The resolve to change fate.‘ according to the Lab Documents, (also Flowey’s literally only alive due to Determination, that just makes this Stompier if you’re correct, lol)
The profile isn't absolute, the sword has nulled beings like Enerjak that aren't pure magic, someone like Elixir could probably show better scans, but you are right it would probably not negate DT since it's just someone willpower, which I guess he could reset them. Hmmmm
Get over yourself man, I read it. I was saying I don’t recall directly, and Indirectly complimenting you on your memory. I haven’t exactly had the chance to rewatch yet, so give me a bit, ok?
My apologies, got carried away there
Hm... you are correct on that front. Not really sure how I missed it. Probably because it’s kind of a minor detail in the game, I just forgot, lol. Would it stop Flowey from SAVEing and LOADing though? If Sally doesn’t negate the Determination, and doesn’t know what’s happening due to no Acasuality, this could still very well be incon.
You are right, if DT isn't nulled this would be incon, it depends on how far reseting would take him, and if could get the souls again to them beat a unaware Sally

Asriel might have a wincon...

I’d like to point out that Asriel never mentions being confident in keeping his SOULs. Rather, he expects Frisk to constantly play along in their loop of RESETs to keep trying to get that ‘Happy Ending’. To quote:

"I don't care about destroying this world anymore. After I defeat you and gain total control over the timeline... I just want to reset everything. All your progress... Everyone's memories. I'll bring them all back to zero! Then we can do everything ALL over again."
"And you know what the best part of all this is? You'll DO it. And then you'll lose to me again. And again. And again!!! Because you want a 'happy ending.' Because you 'love your friends.' Because you 'never give up.'" - Asriel

So uh... that RESET function may send Asriel back farther than expected.
And if it sends him back to Flowey times... well, we know very well that a Post-Asriel Flowey knows how to get those 7 SOULs he needs, and could even just absorb a few and travel to the verse-equalized Mobian Surface or something to get his fill.

Because he would have the control, he has acasualiy type 1 and the souls are part of his being, as I said he never implies Frisk would gain back control, he just wants to play in his new form, sometings don't need to be explicitly stated

Not that it matters because Sally would turn him back before he could LOAD/RESET.

Anyways I think Asriel can win this, Sally wouldn't be able to null Flowey's determination, so he could just LOAD/RESET, get back his souls and then either steal the soul, or kill her while she is off-guard

So I vote Asriel via time travel

Would Sally know to do so? LOADs and RESETs are actually rewinding time, meaning Precog is a bust (I assume you can’t see the future of the past), and Asriel has the SOULs of literally thousands, if not Millions of people in him, so it has to be a good Mind Reading.

Can't Asriel just absorb Sally?
Monsters typically need people to die before absorbing their SOUL, last I checked.

There's no time travel in neither Sally's nor the SOA's profile, nor do I renember it ever being used to time travel, especially in relation to the Chaos Force. The rest is irrelevant, reading minds and paralysis doesn't stop a LOAD/RESET

Monsters typically need people to die before absorbing their SOUL, last I checked.
Asriel aborbed every monster without killing them, that just something in relation to Undertale humans, and Sally is neither
Asriel absorption doesn't kill anyone

The thing is....Arisel haxes is to low to affect Sally with the SOA which reaches at Multiverse+ with Arisel haxes is low
Asriel is literally a 2-B compared to Sally’s low 2-C, and Hax doesn’t care about your durability or anything. What exactly is your point?

Back