• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Salem vs Han

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of it is showed here.

She doesn't really fight seriously much, and does so only offscreen, but she can telekinetically crush people, regen from being made into a puddle, and has the abilities of all other maidens (Will link that in a bit).

Pretty sure Han speedamps GG.

Not sure if she's too strong for his Info Analysis, but even if, she'll be barely keeping up with him and he can do any number of incapatitation from there.

But, to be honest, Han didn't instantly resort to speed amp against Seekr, so Salem should be able tp flashfreeze.

But Seeker was just sitting in one spot. There wasn't much need to amp.

Also, that's the only instance recently where he didn't speed amp, When they had round two, he opened with speed amp after firing off his spatial distortion bullets.

Also, isn't Han's lifting strength class G? Or is it just Sun-ll? If the former, wouldn't that allow him to resist Salem's TK? Or is TK AP based only?

Also, I'm fairly certain Han would recognize telekinesis as an ability and teleport out of it. Flash freeze is really his biggest issue here. If it's instant, then Salem has a good chance at winning. If not, then Han is likely to overwhelm her with golems, see her regen in action, and then using some form of hax to defeat her.

I mean, he also fought some level 99 horde, albeit they were fodder. He didn't really know that seeker couldn't move tough.

He's own isn't, no, only his telekinesis is.

She waves her hand, it glows and the enemy is frozen.

Mind/Madness manip, Spatial distortion bullets, Fool's Act into Magical shackles into sleep manip combo.

If her regen is based on some kind of magic, then power null would nullify it.

@Risci

Alright, now I'll get to my work.

WeeklyBattles said:
TK is AP based
What hax does he have that would beat her regen?
I imagine mind, sleep, paralysis inducement and spacial crush would be his best bets. After she falls asleep, he could also use skill theft and make her 10-A.

I'm not sure who wins here, it really just depends on how soon Salem would go for her insta freeze. As Han goes for his hax pretty quickly after launching some danmaku.

There's also the fact that the more an ability is used on Han, the higher the likelihood of him developing countermeasures against it.

Cool.

Tough, I doubt it helps much. Sure, his ability would tell him the names of some of her stat us effects (Immortality, more likely) but abilities aren't actually explained.

Still, he does believe that immortals don't die unless their soul is destroyed, so he will still probably go for hax.

I mean, I feel Salem's only real method of winning is her insta-freeze thing.

In lieu of that, Han likely incaps her with fools act + binding + sleep manip. And then steals her powers since, as Flowery said, he would be able to see that she's immortal.

Oh, that's actually a good question. Though, once again, I have no clue how in character it is for her to insta freeze someone anyway, even if Han was in range.

Now that Han's observe works, he should be able to see her immortality much like he can see Shin Sun-il's and opt for hax right away.

It is thought based. He normally just thinks observe (other times he says it) and a little window pops up.

It seems like he just has to be able to see what he's observing. So a few dozen meters I'd say.

Most of the things he does are thought based.

Normally he ends up going for power null. But after seeing her immortality, I don't see why he wouldn't strike a pose to incur fool's act, then follow it up with binding into sleep manip, before stealing her powers while she's asleep.

Han - 7 (Paul, Maverick, Dragon, Dargoo, Xtas, Litentric, Schnee)

That starts grace, I believe.

As of now he needs to get close quarters to use it.

In two chapters, once the official translations are out, he'll probably get a way to use it in at least few meters of aoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back