• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakuya Izayoi vs Bayonetta ( The Redux.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm remaking this as in the removal requests board both sides brought good arguments however it doesn't seem like it's going anywhere. I'll be doing this again due to people clearly having different opinions on the conclusion of the previous thread. There's no harm done in remaking it.

Anyway both are at High 4-C

Speed is equalized

Winner via any means necessary

Standard Battle Assumptions

Sakuya Izayoi: 6 ( Fllf, Zen, Gar, Bepo, Saikou, Yomi.)

Bayonetta (Character): 1 ( Weekly.)

Inconclusive:1

Seeing as time stop in Bayonetta, both it and resistances, have been downgraded to time slow, I think Sakuya should be able to take this one, with her ability to accelerate her own time and to stop time entirely; which is her first move, along with her ability to erase opponents from time.

<Which is her first move

Where and when did she time Stop first thing? Because the only evidence I have for this is the fact that she isn't restrained by spell cards.

Ultimately if this is proven it's an inconclusive, Either Sakura gets time slowed to the point she can't do anything or Bayo gets Time stopped

Even when restricted, she spams the hell out of time stop and she used it first thing against Yorihime. When unrestricted, she also immediately used it to stop the Chubacabra.

She does it casually for her spellcards, which is just play. This is real battle. Also, she instantly time stopped to get a Chupacabra, and seeing as she's not the type to mess around when serious, I can definitely see her being able to get in the time stop and erasure.

Either Sakura gets time slowed to the point she can't do anything

And she can freeze time with as little as a single thought.

Fllflourine said:
Either Sakura gets time slowed to the point she can't do anything

And she can freeze time with as little as a single thought.
Thus making it inconclusive

Inconclusive, who strikes first

Time slow is still time slow regardless of the degree that time is slowed. Additionally, Sakuya can also accelerate her own time to mitigate some of the time-slow, and she can still pull off a time stop with a single thought.

The problem is that even if Bayo used it first (Assuming they activate it at the same time at the start of the fight), it's only time slow. Sakuya will likely get to activate it anyway.

Saku for Saikou and Fil reasonings. When she spams timestop, timeslow reguardless of what degree will be inconsequetial

Not much difference between time Stop and being thousands of times faster.

There still remains a difference.

There still is, especially with a shoutout match like this.

Bayo winning implies that she can totally stop Sakuya from acting when both attack at the same time. One will completely and instantly stop the opponent, the other will slow them down (but not completely stop).

Nah i read it, i dont see any reason why Sakua's time acclerate would be able to counter Bayo's time slow to a near stop before Bayo kills her, nor do i see a reason why Sakuya's time stop would affect her in Purgatorio

I doubt Bayonetta would have the time to get to Purgatio when Sakuya stops time from the start

Its not going to affect her while she's in purgatorio unless Sakuya can affect parallel universes with her timestop

Aren't the Bayonetta universe not actually separated by time? Otherwise the 3-A people would have been 2-C.

And Sakuya does have 2-C range with her general time manip.

Nah i read it, i dont see any reason why Sakua's time acclerate would be able to counter Bayo's time slow to a near stop before Bayo kills her, nor do i see a reason why Sakuya's time stop would affect her in Purgatorio

She stops then erases time, does Bayonetta have an answer to that? And can you elaborate on how Purgatorio will help her against Sakuya?

Time Slow < Time Stop.

Weekly once again, read the thread.

She immediately stopped time in a spell card fight and did so again just to catch an animal.

@Fll Unless Sakuya can stop time in a parallel universe, yes. Purgatorio will help her because the real world will still be slowed to a near stop but Bayo will be kitting Sakuya from a parallel universe while simultaneously avoiding anything Sakuya tries to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back