• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura Haruno vs Hinata Hyuuga: Strength vs Skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Character Version: The Last Sakura and Hinata respectively.

Method of Victory: KO

Preparation Time: They have exactly one week to prepare against each other.

State of Mind: In-character, but willing to knock out the other opponent.

Starting Distance: About 20 metres apart from each other.

Round 1: Speed equalized

Round 2: Speed unequal

In my opinion, I believe that Sakura and Hinata should have relatively the same amount of AP, judging from what I've seen during Naruto: the Last. Contrary to what some people may think, I don't believe that this is a stomp on Sakura's favor at all, as Hinata's Gentle Fist may cause major problems to Sakura's limbs in general. Sakura always has the chance to blitz Hinata before she reacts however.

So, any thoughts?

Sakura - The Last
vs
Hinata-0

According to the keys. Hinata has AP down by a good margin.

R1 Hinata blazes through with Hakke Rokujuyon Sho.

R2 I can't think of a way for Hinata to counter Sakura's two tiers higher speed and not get ko'd by the massive aoe.

with prep sakura has poisen, the moment hinata is close enough sakura can always use different forms of them...

and in mid-range i would give sakura the edge simply because she should be able to let big pieces of stones fly like projectiles towards hinata,

in close combat it gets more iffy, R1: hinata due to speed equal and her concentration on speed+gentle fist instead of sakuras slower punches, R2: sakura is to fast, and she can easily outlast her, so she should take it,

all in all, 75/100 for sakura, with poisen it should be 85/100 times ^_^

GreatestSin said:
with prep sakura has poisen, the moment hinata is close enough sakura can always use different forms of them...

and in mid-range i would give sakura the edge simply because she should be able to let big pieces of stones fly like projectiles towards hinata,

in close combat it gets more iffy, R1: hinata due to speed equal and her concentration on speed+gentle fist instead of sakuras slower punches, R2: sakura is to fast, and she can easily outlast her, so she should take it,

all in all, 75/100 for sakura, with poisen it should be 85/100 times ^_^
While I do think Sakura would win on paper, I feel that Hinata still has a chance in R2 because of one deciding factor: Hinata's a much better strategist and will prepare better than Sakura would. Sakura's intelligence specifically states that while she's pretty smart, she's "rather lacking as a combat tactician or strategist". That's where Hinata comes in, who's quoted as a "highly skill martial artist with years of training and combat experience and is very smart". Knowing that she doesn't have the speed to keep up with Sakura, she can address that problem and formulate a plan to create an opening. All in all, the deciding factor is whoever lands the first attack: Hinata's likely to be severely wounded if a punch hits but Sakura's screwed if Hinata strikes her with Gentle Fist since her super strength and medical ninjutsu will probably be disabled/crippled. However, I think Hinata's more likely to win this match-up due to her superior ability as a tactician (a classic case of brains over brawn).

if plot armor is not included, then sakura should win.

intellect: sakura is more intelligent than hinata in all aspects and has better options for preparation.

taijutsu skill: sakura is slightly worse.

taijutsu abilities: on impact, chakra punch is much more effective than a hit from gentle fist. hinata would have to hit sakura about 5 times to get similar effect as sakura does with 1 punch. i have to point out that gentle fist strikes dont close chakra points. the 64 strike move does.

evasion: sakura is better skill-wise, but hinata has byakugan.

healing: surely sakura, hinata has no healing.

stamina: likely sakura, if the seal is activated, then sakura by many times.

durability: either similar or sakura, if we include healing and Regenerationn, then sakura no doubt.

weapons: sakura, she has poison, sleep bombs, soldier pills along with standart stuff, while i dont even remember hinata using weapons.

special abilities: likely hinata, she has lion fists, which are stronger versions of gentle fist, airpalm, which is basically a knockback ability (doesnt cause internal damage, nor does it close off chakra as some ppl think), and then there is 64 strikes, which close off chakra points. well, sakura has chakra scalpel, which if hit precisely, could render hinata's arms useless.

ppl say that hinata counters sakura bcs sakura uses chakra and hinata closes her chakra points. well then hinata>all, bcs every1 in naruto uses chakra and its not like sakura would make it easy for hinata to do that. while its dangerous for sakura to fight hinata in CQC, its arguably even more dangerous for hinata of getting punched. for example sakura could catch hinata's arm (or both of them) before or after being hit, then hinata gets punched or knee'ed in the stomach and vomits her guts out, which wouldnt be pretty.

hinata's best bet would be to go for 64 strikes, but then again sakura could activate her seal and Regenerationn, which would break through chakra points and instantly heal them. if hinata would try to close the points again, the Regenerationn would fix them instantly the moment they are hit (it is very minor damage, and it heals even major damage quickly). by the time hinata finishes her 64 strikes, most of the points will already be fixed, and hinata will get a surprise falcon punch. maybe hinata could manage to do 64 strikes 1 time (which is still not guaranteed), giving her 2 times would be very generous.

Sakura. Even if her points are sealled her seal can restore her stamin. Hinata's Byakugan wont help much because Sakura knows where the blind spot is. Really it'd just take a siggle good punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back