• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saiyan meets Robot Master - Raditz vs Air Man

Saiyan Space Warrior VS Airborne Combat Robot

Air Man has access to a standard gauntlet like Mega Man's and his typical Air Shooter. Raditz does not have access to a full moon.

Speed equalized.

Air Man
The Dangerous Air-Oriented Robot Master

Raditz Render
The Brother of the Super Saiya

Inconclusive in my opinion

Air Ma is stronger, more durable and has infinite stamina but he lacks flight so Raditz could stay in the air a distance away, Air Man's tornados spread apart leaving openings so Raditz won't have trouble dodging them and could fire of many ki blasts with large AoE so it will be hard for Air Man to escape without taking some damage. Tho Raditz doesn't have infinite stamina like Air Man but he should easily be capable of unleashing many ki blasts and flying takes almost no ki.

The problem however is Raditz is a cocky individual which will likely lead him to not do what I said however this was due to the fact that he scand Piccolo and Goku's enegy and seen that he was a decent amount above them so played around but once he noticed their energy shot up he quickly changed his tone. Since I can't tell if a scouter can sense a robots energy (which it likely cannot) I don't think Raditz's cockiness will be to much of a problem and Air Man has a bit of an Ego as well.

Anyway it's likely Raditz can get some damage in with rage and the flight advantege and could potentially take him down but since Air Man has infinite Stamina and is stronger than Raditz he could out last him if he chooses and without the full moon Raditz can't bump himself up to Air Man's level.

As far as I know, it is impossible to read a mechanical being's power level. If you recall, no one was capable of sensing the android's ki or power because they didn't have any.

Air man could acheve levitation in Power Fighters. God knows how, he kinda just jumps and spins his fan, but he can do it. Air Man wins I'd say.

A bit out there, but this is a pretty good looking matchup. I'm leaning towards Air Man on this one, for reasons stated previously. His feats and scaling are just a lot more concrete for me than Raditz's are.

Back