• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, he survived, but he would have died to Yajirobee of all people if it wasn't for Goku, due to how badly he was reduced. It's pretty much his cap of how much he can take before dying.

And here he won't have to take a single attack of that magnitude.

The punches are significantly above baseline, like the Spirit Bomb. If he can't take many of the latter, no reason why he would take many of the former

My vote is still inconclusive because there is no way of finding out who wins without guesswork.

Yet Saitama was faster then Boros which is why he dodged and block Boros attacks. In this case speed is equalized and vegeta has a huge skill advantage. Vegeta would realize immediately Saitama can't do ki blasts

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that destructo disk can negate durability to some extent iirc. Krillin in his 5-B key was able to cut of a Low 4-C Frieza's tail. So Vegeta could easily cut off Saitama's head with Destructo disk.

Again, skill advantage only help so much when the opponent is that much stronger. If Vegeta tries to parry Saitama's attacks in CQC (which he would do) he breaks his arms.

Also, he used the Kienzan just to cut the tail. He never even tried it against Goku. Seriously that's "Reinhard throws his spear gg" except that it's Vegeta

This a stomp in either canidates canidate favor.

Saitama vs. Vegeta (Saiyan Saga) = Saitama Stomps.

Saitama vs. Great Ape Vegeta (Saiyan Saga) = Vegeta Stomps [To be fair, we don't know Saitama's full power, but it's still possible that he's weaker than Vegeta.]

I agree with Warren.

Base Vegeta is probably comparable to Boros (both are more experienced than Saitama, have higher range and can destroy a planet with their strongest attack), meaning that Saitama would stomp him without even taking him seriously.

However, since we have no way of knowing Saitama's full power, we can't just assume he's 10 times stronger than we've seen, so Great Ape Vegeta would stomp.

My vote goes for saitama for reasons stated by kaltias.

One hit from saitama can kill vegeta. CQC would be the complete and utter end for vegeta as soon as it starts there will be no time to strategize, or attempt to ki blast to victory.

All of saitamas fights would end in less than a second if he actually wanted the opponent to be dead. Saitama has no real cap yet so hes still pretty op for another planetary.

Kinda One shotted boros after tanking every single attack and was unfazed to the point to where hes been hit up to the moon and started toying with a moon rock as if he werent fighting.

I will say aside from the regular ki blasts( that would probably be meaningless in this fight) destructo disk will probably win vegeta the fight if he were given the chance.

All in all CQC will surely happen, during this time vegeta will either die or lose a limb(who knows which one) and will nevertheless be injured even if he decides to go great ape, im pretty sure it doesnt regenerate lost limbs. So even if we entertain the great ape vs saitama it'll be injured.

I have no opinion on this match, but I feel Saitama's AP is surprisingly being overestimated, ironically because I'm recalling Azzy using his logic to get lower numbers, to shut up downplayers lol.

Consecutive normal punches kills Vegeta so thoroughly the super dragon balls wouldn't be able to revive him

The normal punches would have vegeta in pieces. when he did it to boros, he practically exploded and had to regenerate himself back and at that point that was pretty much bloodlusted boros at full power. One normal punch took off his arm.

Sadly, Saitama plays too much with his opponent, if he desperate vegeta, he would create a fake moon and transform into great ape, and defeat saitama.

Theglassman12 said:
Grossuji said:
^IF he gets to transform.
And Saitama is the kind of guy to stand around while his opponent gets stronger.
Yes, thats true, to a certain extent. saitama only really stands around and does nothing against people that barely stand a threat to humanity. He didnt do that with boros and garou he actaully hit them a few times during the fight and he actually hit boros while he was talking if im not mistaken.

once saitama realizes vegeta isnt another tank tiger, he will hit him to test his durability and see if he can survive a punch. unlike garou and boros. Vegeta cant regenerate so that punch will either kill vegeta or severly injure him. IF the hit doesnt kill vegeta and he goes great ape, his great ape wont be at full stregnth with one or two missing limbs. Once CQC happens vegeta will be injured afterwards.

Well Saitama let Boros use his trump card, so its secure to say that he would let use Vegeta use his great ape, also Boros lose his arm because he clash his fist with Saitama, something very stupid.

by that point Boros had had his arm punched off and if you mean trump card by "Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon" Saitama had already punched him into literaly blodd spatter that he only came back from due to high mid regen which Vegeta doesn't have.

His trump card is meteoric burst :B he himself said that.

well then Vegeta is likely losing arm by then.

annnnd since he DOENST have Regenerationn, he'll likely lose stamina from the sheer blood loss of an entire arm being gone.

Vegeta should be able to feel Saitama's ki, so I don't know what he will do, probably he will be carefull or even start with great ape.

I think this was before Vegeta had Ki sense; he obtained at as soon as he recovered from his injuries and went to Namek.

Therefir said:
Vegeta should be able to feel Saitama's ki, so I don't know what he will do, probably he will be carefull or even start with great ape.

we cant even be certain Saitamahas something like that, the only one to even show any sort of weariness towards him was Canage Kabuto. and that was ue to him having instinctual sort of awareness through enhanced sense/limited precog.

hell Boros could sense energy as well and he didnt realize Saitama is a walking god.

It's true, but he can use his scouter, the problem is that probably the scouter breaks with Saitama's ki.

Therefir said:
It's true, but he can use his scouter, the problem is that probably the scouter breaks with Saitama's ki.

I just want someone to do a pic of Saitama being scanned by a scouter from either Vegeta, Frieza, Ginyu Froce, Frieza's goons etc...and just instead of it blowing up there just a WALL of zeroes that extend off the top and bottom of the screen.

...but Frieza is casually > than saitama so his powerlevel would be like less than 500,000.

But for sake of the joke yeah, that would be pretty funny.

GreyFang82 said:
...but Frieza is casually > than saitama so his powerlevel would be like less than 500,000.
But for sake of the joke yeah, that would be pretty funny.

ther that or the power level is equal to the explosion o the scouter somehow and produces an explosion that wipes out a quarter of the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back