• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, so Saitama can't take his own punches now. Well damn, you'd think that he wouldn't break his fists by punching someone at full force.

His AP and dura are equal.

Kaltias said:
Ah, so Saitama can't take his own punches now. Well damn, you'd think that he wouldn't break his fists by punching someone at full force.
His AP and dura are equal.
Being sarcastic doesn't convince people very well.

No he's not. Saitama's AP is anywhere from 2-10x baseline, while Vegeta's durabilty is 1.33x baseline, as the Spirit Bomb is unquantifible.

@Grey

Yeah you are right. Sorry about that

@TAO

I'm curious as to how you reached the conclusion that Kaioken x4 > Saitama. We even had a thread where everyone agreed that he stomps Saiyan saga Goku.

Saitamas ap is a little over baseline, where are you getting between 2-10x? He never displayed that power, so you're literally just making up numbers.

Again, if that was the case, it would mean that he would break his fist if he was about to throw a full power punch. That's not implied anywhere as far as i'm aware

Kaltias said:
Yeah, because he was obviously borderline going all out. 50% is an estimation.
I think he was talking about this part and how the little math thing I did kinda said x4 kamehameha was about 1.78 x baseline planet level

As far as I can tell, vegeta can take what saitama can dish out, so he takes this via reason above. All the numbers that have been crunched out are estimations and assumptions. Based on what we have actually seen, saitama ap is over baseline, vegetas dura is also over baseline. Meaning both can't take each other out with power alone, so it turns into a battle of skill.

Vegeta's dura = Spirit Bomb >>>> Kamehameha x 4 which is > baseline Galick Gun (eventually overpowered it during a beam struggle).

Saitama while actually serious and willing to kill (how he is here due to SBA) >>>> Saitama while casual >>>>> Boros+CSRC (one shot both with a single punch) > baseline CSRC

@Therefir

My point is that while willing to kill he doesn't mess around nearly as much.

@Huesito

Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon

Saitama is over basline with serious punch, while vegeta is over baseline with durability. Lets not forget that goku stalemated a baseline galick gun with x3, and then overpowered with x4. He doubles his power everytime he uses kaio-ken

He doesn't. Kaioken x 3 is three times base. Kaioken x 4 is four times base. Thus Kaioken x 4 is 133% of Kaioken x 3.

And again, Saitama's AP is equal to his durability. He isn't a glass cannon that breaks his arms by throwing a punch at full force.

Kaltias said:
He doesn't. Kaioken x 3 is three times base. Kaioken x 4 is four times base. Thus Kaioken x 4 is 133% of Kaioken x 3.
And again, Saitama's AP is equal to his durability. He isn't a glass cannon that breaks his arms by throwing a punch at full force.
Keep in mind Goku's base in Saiyan saga is 8,000 so kaioken x 4 is 32,000 which is 1.78 vegeta's AP which was at the powerlevel of 18,000 a 1.78 difference

Power levels aren't linear. The Kaioken multiplier was stated to be linear though. And we know that Kaioken x3 = 5-B because it was stalemating a 5-B attack..

Vegeta's durability, by feats, is quite a bit above Saitama's energy output. Quite a bit.

He wins this.

reread the manga, your right.

Saitama maybe a little stronger than vegeta via serious punch, but vegeta has taken attacks that are stronger than himself, so having a little more power doesn't amount to much. once again, this turns into a battle of skill. Because

Saitama ap and durability= A little over baseline

Vegeta ap and durability= Baseline with ap and over baseline in durability.

Saitama surpasses vegeta in power, but not defense. We already know vegeta has a high tolerance to pain. He was getting smacked around by kaio-kenx3 goku (who easily surpassed his power if going by power levels) and was still getting up. He had shown resilience when fighting the z fighter, because he took an over baseline planetary attack, and then the spirit bomb, and then attacks from great ape gohan. Saitama nor boros have shown they can take this much damage.

Ugh. Do I have to explain this to you? Vegeta's best feat was surviving a Spirit Bomb. The Spirit Bomb is unquantifibly stronger than a Kaioken x4 Kamehamaha, which is 1.33x baseline. Saitama very casually one shot two baseline's, and one of them had regen. That's at least 6x baseline.

Vegeta tanked Goku's Kamehameha, made his artiificial moon and severely dropped his power and durability as a result, and still tanked the Spirit Bomb when it was thrown at him. Then he got crushed by Oozaru Ghan and still survived.

Not to mention Vegeta's power had dropped enough for him to actually struggle with Base Gohan, whose power level was >2,000 at most.

Vegeta could also one-shot Kaioken x2 Goku, who is baseline 5-B, if he wanted to, as evidenced by the manga.

Nothing suggests Saitama is 6x baseline.

Noahkaismith said:
Ugh. Do I have to explain this to you? Vegeta's best feat was surviving a Spirit Bomb. The Spirit Bomb is unquantifibly stronger than a Kaioken x4 Kamehamaha, which is 1.33x baseline. Saitama very casually one shot two baseline's, and one of them had regen. That's at least 6x baseline.
One shot two baseline's? Where are you getting that from? If you are talking about garou, then you are waaaaayyyyyy off. I was saying that vegeta surpasses saitama in defense because he was able to tank all those attacks. Whats more, he was severly weakened before tanking the spirit bomb because he created the artifical moon (which he confirmed takes up a lot of energy.) beforehand. Saitama on the other hand has not shown he can take this much damage.

By the way, Saitama has never one-shotted a baseline 5-B. Boros and Garou are both High 6-A.

Someone finally understands that Vegetas durability easily surpasses saitamas. I will agree that saitama is slightly stronger, but facing opponents who were massively stronger is not anything new to vegeta, and saitama is not even massively stronger.

Make a Content revision thread cause as it stands Boros and Garou are 5-B. Goku with kaioken times 2 isn't baseline planet level he is with times 3

Boros and Garou are High 6-A. It's on their profiles. Definite baseline 5-B > possible 5-B.

Kepekley23 said:
Vegeta tanked the Kamehameha, then tanked the Spirit Bomb. The power moon unquantifibly lowered his stats. Gohan only hit him twice, and Gohan is baseline. Gohan falling on him ended the fight. Gohan's PL was similar to Piccolo's PL. Saitama one shot the Collapsing Star Roaring Canon, a baseline attack. That's 2x baseline. In the same attack, he also one shot Boros, who was slightly above baseline. That's 3x baseline. Keep in mind Saitama was holding back significantly. Let's lowball it and say he was using 50% power. However, it was likely a lot less than this. If 50% of his power is 3x baseline, then his full power is 6x baseline. @TheAbsoluteOne Oh, thanks for reminding me if that. Garou was stated to be equal to, if not slightly surperior, to Boros. Finally, it doesn't really mater how high his durability is if he can't touch Saitama.

..They are only High 6-A. It's in the profiles. Being "possibly 5-B" is not being 5-B, that's only there because of indexing purposes.

> Claims Vegeta's power drop is unquantifiable

> Applies percentages to Saitama holding back

Kepekley23 said:
..They are only High 6-A. It's in the profiles. Being "possibly 5-B" is not being 5-B, that's only there because of indexing purposes.
Are you ******* kidding me? I'm at a loss for words.

Saitama one shot the Collapsing Star Roaring Canon, a baseline attack. That's 2x baseline.

Where did you get that from? Punching out a baseline planetary attack doesnt make him 2x, you're just randomly doubling his power. Also, boros is not slightly above baseline in durability or even ap. He specifically states that he needed to use all of his energy to destroy the earth (which is baseline planetary, nothing more) Once again, we don't know how much or how little saitama was holding back. Boros said he still had energy left, but we don't know whether or not it was a little or not, so this is a major highball. Where was garou stated to be surperior to boros. As I recall, ONE said in a interview that a fight between boros and garou would be "one heck of a fight" he never said that garou was surperior to boros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back