• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
POcTsLh
Making my downtown, jogging from a Giant Ape.

I'm giving my vote to Saitama due to Kaltias and Realeyes reasons.
I'm currently re-watching Goku vs Great Ape Vegeta, before comparing it to Saitama vs any Monsters comparable to size Great Ape's. Clarification I'm just comparing size, due to Saitama easily able to close the gap it takes for him to jump and aim a punch directly into Great Ape Vegeta's face.

Everyone does recall a beaten up Goku ki blast directly took out Vegeta's eye for the remainder of the battle?

TQwGcA

So, what happens when Saitama is able to input more force than a ki place directly into Vegeta's face?

6vfyjk

(As noted before unlike most of Saitama's foes. Vegeta doesn't have Regenerationn on his side. So, if Saitama gets a deadly hit. He isn't going to recover without the Medical Machine.)

Vegeta in great ape have the ap advantage, so Saitama wouldn't be able to kill him.

i dont think thats fair to say since technically great ape and saitama are at least planetary. Its not like Once vegeta goes great ape the battle is over, (Even at full power) its just that at that point.... theres no way to really tell who wins way i see it.

With vegeta at planetary we can say that saitama blows a limb off for sure but oozaru is stronger and faster. Saitama went against boros(Who is also planetary) and didnt even try so i dont think its game over for saitama against great ape, Who still kinda lost against goku, krillin and gohan. Boros shot a beam that surrounded saitmas entire body and saitama literally stood there probably thinking about what soap to use for his bubble bath.

If vegeta were to use his scouter and if saitama had a power level, vegeta would either shrug it off or get angry that such a thing even exists on earth and still fight. Saitama looks like a joke and is not intimidating in the slightest, im positive that saiyan saga vegeta as cocky and arrogant as he was wouldn't take his scouter seriously as he literally destroyed it once he saw that gokus was OVER 9000.

Sensing Saitama's ki is pointless. Boros did it and all he said is i don't sense a limit to his power (high 3-A Saitama lol).

@RealeyesRealizeRealies

Speed is equalized

@Mr. Common sense

Goku hurt great ape vegeta eye his eye with all his remaining energy :/ (vegeta great ape is 10 times baseline planet level) Also not sure if your picture is serious or not but vegeta blitzes if speed wasn't equalized

Once saitama effortlessly challenges his pride as a saiyan by doing absolutely nothing but staring into the distance aimlessly, it will get personal. He might even throw a few ki blasts at saitama because of how stupid the idea is. such a comical small framed emotionless joke is standing in front of him potentially more powerful. he'll see that saitamas still standing, He will want to get up close, He will want to test the theory for himself with his bare hands.

Unite My Rice said:
Great Ape + Ki blast which further amplifies power = rip.
Single punch = rip

Regardless, How would Vegeta get into Great Ape? Either he waits for an hour, which sure is hell ain't happening, or he makes a moon, which he does as a last resort. And I can GUARENTEE that Saitama will have hit Vegeta by then. Vegeta is pretty bad at dodging. He had trouble dodging attacks from someone slower than him, and he got the hell beat out of him by Kaioken x3 Goku. If that was Saitama, he'd be very dead.

First Speed is equalized and vegeta would blitzes if it wasn't. Second Goku is a very skilled fighter (heck base form goku without kaioken would blitz Saitama)

Huesito88 said:
First Speed is equalized and vegeta would blitzes if it wasn't. Second Goku is a very skilled fighter (heck base form goku without kaioken would blitz Saitama)
You seem to have misunderstood my point. With speed equalized, Vegeta will be fighting someone just as fast as him. He struggled to dodge attacks from someone slower than him, and he got hit by someone who was the same speed as him.

Why do you guys actually think saitama would destroy vegeta with just his punches? Vegeta was massively tanky during the saiyan saga. He took a kaio-kenx4 kamehameha (which was above baseline planetary) Then he took the spirit bomb (which weakened him, but not enough to defeat him) and then he took a great ape gohan landing on him. Boros never displayed he could take hits as well as vegeta, so stop comparing them to each other.

Anyone who says that saitama can defeat vegeta with a punch is wanking saitama. You forget that this battle is based on feats and logic, and not that "saitama can defeat everybody in one punch" bs. Based on feats and logic alone; vegeta is a way better fighter, can fly, can fire attacks from long range, etc. Vegeta wins low-mid difficulty, unless you can come up with an actual reason why saitama can win aside from "he stomps vegeta with punches" Ape vegeta is overkill

The Kamehameha x4 is 133% of baseline planet. It's only slightly above attacks that Saitama deflects while holding back. Also, Boros has baseline Planet dura on his profile.

Also, the spirit bomb almost killed him (not like it matters either way given that all we know is that the Spirit Bomb was >>>>> Kamehameha x 4).

It's based on feat yes. We are saying that effortlessly stomping a planet buster is a better feat than being able to destroy Earth.

Being 10 times stronger than baseline planet level > stomping a baseline planet level.

Stomping a baseline planet level along with a baseline planet attack while significantly holding back you mean?

Stomping someone doesn't make you 10 times more stronger than him, even if you do casually.

Kaltias said:
Stomping a baseline planet level along with a baseline planet attack while significantly holding back you mean?
We don't know if he was significantly holding back, stop wanking. Boros said he still had power left, but we don't know by how much. Also, Boros has MAYBE planetary level durability. We don't know if he could have actually survived the destruction of the earth. In contrast, vegeta actually took a planet busting attack with little damage. If anything, it just pissed him off more. Once again, based on feats vegeta takes this for a number of reasons, unless you can come up with a valid LOGICAL reason why saitama can win.

Overpowering the attack = +1

Stomping Boros (Lowball) = +2

Holding back (Lowball) = x2

(1+2)x2= 6 times baseline

That's assuming that Saitama is using 50% of his strength which is obviously false, and that one shotting someone requires to be merely twice as strong, which is also false.

Doing some quick math

Vegeta was like 18,000 when he wanted to blow up earth

Goku matched him in kaioken x 3 so he'd be around 18,000

then Goku hit him dead-on with a x 4 kamehameha so he tanked an attack at least 1.3 x baseline planet level.

Doing some other obvious math, since Goku was at least 8,000 doing 8,000 x 4 is 32,000 which is about 1.7 baseline planet level.

I'm not voting I'm just puting in some of my input

Boros has maybe planetary dura, which is totally on his profile so i'll use it.

Also please, tell me that you aren't saying that he was going all out because he named his move "serious punch".

Even then, with a scaling that borders on downplay I showed that Saitama = 60% Great Ape Vegeta. 60% of Great Ape Vegeta is more than enough to beat base Vegeta with no effort, isn't it? Because that's how he starts

@Kaltias That sounds like a headcanon to me, we don't know how much power was using Saitama at that moment, and we don't know how much power you need to stomp someone.

Kaltias said:
Boros has maybe planetary dura, which is totally on his profile so i'll use it.
Also please, tell me that you aren't saying that he was going all out because he named his move "serious punch".

Even then, with a scaling that borders on downplay I showed that Saitama = 60% Great Ape Vegeta. 60% of Great Ape Vegeta is more than enough to beat base Vegeta with no effort, isn't it? Because that's how he starts
Saitama is the type to drag out a fight though.

He wouldn't one shot Vegeta, because he likes fighting.

If Vegeta is pressured enough, he'll use his Great Ape form, and until there is proof, Vegeta would gain the AP advantage, and win.

Kaltias said:
Overpowering the attack = +1
Stomping Boros (Lowball) = +2

Holding back (Lowball) = x2

(1+2)x2= 6 times baseline

That's assuming that Saitama is using 50% of his strength which is obviously false, and that one shotting someone requires to be merely twice as strong, which is also false.
Overpowering the attack= +1

Stomping boros = No, once again, boros has maybe planetary level durability. Stomping him doesnt mean that saitama is above baseline. At best it puts saitama at planet level.

Holding back= Once again, we don't know how much saitama was holding back, so you can't use that. Boros said that saitama still had energy left, but we don't know if that was a little or a lot.

Saitama is a little over baseline, while vegeta has taken a attack from goku that is stronger than anything saitama has shown. You're basing your argument on assumptions instead of actual facts.

Dude, either you make a CRT and remove that Planet level from Boros's dura, or I keep using it, pick one. SBA says that we take them at their best, so this thread works under the assumption that Boros is 5-B. We do it for literally everyone, don't see why it's a problem if it's Saitama.

Yeah, because he was obviously borderline going all out. 50% is an estimation, but it isn't really a highball on my part.

Btw i'm not saying that he beats GA Vegeta. I'm saying that he would beat Vegeta in base. Also Boros lost his arm after what, a minute?

Matter of fact, boros died after taking saitamas serious punch, so how could he have planetary level durability? You telling me he could have survived the destruction of the earth, but couldn't take the punch from saitama? That makes no sense. Saitamas punch was strong enough to destroy the earth, so if he couldn't take the punch from saitama, then how did he think that he was gonna survive a planet exploding right next to him.

I wasn't saying that his dura is baseline tho. I was saying that Saitama is above baseline all around while Vegeta is abobe baseline in durability only

Kaltias said:
Dude, either you make a CRT and remove that Planet level from Boros's dura, or I keep using it, pick one. SBA says that we take them at their best, so this thread works under the assumption that Boros is 5-B. We do it for literally everyone, don't see why it's a problem if it's Saitama.
Yeah, because he was obviously borderline going all out. 50% is an estimation, but it isn't really a highball on my part.

Btw i'm not saying that he beats GA Vegeta. I'm saying that he would beat Vegeta in base. Also Boros lost his arm after what, a minute?
Stomping boros only puts him a little over baseline, saying anything else is all assumptions.

Yes it is, holding back is not a factor in this fight. We go based on what they've shown, not what they could have done. If it is a factor, then vegeta was holding back because he had plenty of energy left even after firing off the planet busting galick gun. When he made the moon, he said it takes up a lot of energy. Clearly indicating that he had plenty of energy left, because he made the moon after firing the galick gun. However, im not using that since he hasn't actually shown that he's higher than planetary in base,

Once again, what boros can take and what vegeta can take are totally different.

Stomping Boros makes him already >> Kaioken x 4 Goku because he sure as hell wasn't overpowering the Galick Gun effortlessly.

Except that there is a difference between having stamina left and being able to use a stronger attack.

I know that and I never said the opposite. I said, Boros can take baseline 5-B attacks. Vegeta can take attack above baseline.

This is what the battle looks like

Saitama in ap is a little above baseline, while his durability is planet level

Vegeta in ap is baseline, while his durability is higher than baseline. Due to taking the kaio-kenx4 hamehameha and the spirit bomb.

Both are practically equal except for that fact that vegeta can take what saitama can dish out plus more. So vegeta takes this for the reasons above.

Close this thread, saitama hasn't shown he can defeat vegeta with any of his attacks, because his strongest attack is weaker than kaio-ken x4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back