• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about Marvel, but doesn't Saitama need to see Thanos first and serious punches him while Thanos doesn't even need to see him and snaps?

It matters because Thanos snaps first and then Saitama needs to come close to him and throw his punch. Since he is bloodlusted, he must want to approach his opponent and directly punch them instead of just using the shockwave. Almost monsters were killed by him directly punching them, not just by the shockwave.

I think the only time he used a shockwave attack was when against the CSRC

I think adding prior knowledge to Saitama is more fair

The thing is, that even bloodlusted, Saitama woud go for the physical blow as that is in character for him.

The thing is, that even bloodlusted, Saitama woud go for the physical blow as that is in character for him.
Bloodlusted and in-character are two contradictory terms. Bloodlusted means he'd go for the most practical way of winning the fight, so that's what he'd do.

He doesnt, his shockwaves can kill Thanos as well.
I'm not saying his shockwaves can't kill Thanos. I'm saying that most monsters were killed by him because he always directly punched them, he made his fist contact them instead of using the shockwave.

I'm not saying his shockwaves can't kill Thanos. I'm saying that most monsters were killed by him because he always directly punched them, he made his fist contact them instead of using the shockwave.
His shockwaves can disperse High 6-A attacks and killed Boros, so your point is kinda moot.

but this is a bloodlusted Saitama, which means that saitama will go with his strongest attack

He used Serious Punch on Boros' CSRC because Boros' attack was very close to him, not 4km away from him. This further proves my point, even if his fists don't need to make contact with Thanos' body to kill him, it doesn't change the fact that he needs to get close to him and then throw his punch. You are talking as if he will 100% throw a serious punch while being 4 km away from Thanos.

He used Serious Punch on Boros' CSRC because Boros' attack was very close to him, not 4km away from him. This further proves my point, even if his fists don't need to make contact with Thanos' body to kill him, it doesn't change the fact that he needs to get close to him and then throw his punch. You are talking as if he will 100% throw a serious punch while being 4 km away from Thanos.
do u know the range of it, right?

0eb.png

That punch literally split the clouds for miles. The shockwaves will be plenty big enough to kill Thanos, espec3as he isn't anywhere near as durable and, again, Saitama is bloodlusted.

1. No it doesn't. The odds are 50/50 in that case, because Thanos would get the snap off first.

2. Thanos can control who the Gauntlet kills, as shown by how Hulk controlled what the Gauntlet did when he snapped. So, Thanos can just decide Saitama is among those who die.
But Then Again The Gauntlet Can't Kill someone stronger Then The User Himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back