• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This kinda seems stompish ngl

Does Thanos start with snap whenever he fights? I don't recall he uses it when he was fighting with the gauntlet, and I doubt he would use it here normally unless he is absolutely bloodlusted.

Snapping with the Gauntlet is literally his entire goal. He only didn't when reacting to an attack.

Basically, Thanos snaps, get vaporized, and the Saitama slowly disintegrates. Incon.

I see, Saitama likely has a better chance if he's bloodlusted. Usually, in character, he would just go in straight for the kill and punch Thanos, however unless he has prior knowledge, I could see him just using serious punch to destroy him.

Snapping with the Gauntlet is literally his entire goal. He only didn't when reacting to an attack.
If Saitama uses serious punch on him, Wouldn't Thanos be unable to snap him? Unless Thanos teleports or something like that.

Basically, Thanos snaps, get vaporized, and the Saitama slowly disintegrates. Incon.
This is hilarious because that is literally what this video is

I mean, Thanos wanted to do the snap in order to erase half of all life. Would he still be in snapping mode even if that goal doesn't exist in a versus fight? Just asking.

No, he didn't. He grabbed the Power Stone, adjusted to its power for a bit, than got attacked by Thor, which he was forced to react to. No chance to snap.

He was in awe after finally getting all stones and needing to recover from being loaded with energy, after that he wanted to kill thor to avoid dying.

I think if he saw thor coming he would've snapped before but still, he only seemed to directly attack when attack beforehand.

Plus, besides the snap, doesn't he have other methods to win? Wouldn't he just be able to just teleport Saitama to some other planet? Or do to Saitama what he did to Drax in their first encounter

Isn't Snapping faster than punching or the serious punch. Thanos would probably just hax stomp before Saitama does anything
That is my point exactly. Thanos anaps, because that's his in character starting move with the full Gauntlet, and then gets vaporized by the punch because the snap takes awhile to set in.

1. No it doesn't. The odds are 50/50 in that case, because Thanos would get the snap off first.

2. Thanos can control who the Gauntlet kills, as shown by how Hulk controlled what the Gauntlet did when he snapped. So, Thanos can just decide Saitama is among those who die.

Is snap really the only thing Thanos would do? He could just reverse time if he gets hit by Saitama, he could also just use transmutation to turn Saitama to paper. Dude could just create a portal to BFR Saitama. How is it not in character that he won't do that?

He cannot reverse time. The AP would reduce him to a red mist.

Because he doesn't open with that when he has the Full Gauntlet. If the fight went on longer, then you'd have a point, but this is a fight that ends after the starting moves. And Thanos shown starting move is snapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back