• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
considering saitama was said to casually beat a mountail lvl demon i guess its kinda obvious he was a lot stonger even at that point thou i guess if you consider Zoro actually uses swords and we consider them at same strength and speed i would say win for Zoro

Saitama has shown to be succeptible to cuts and abrasions (he stated to have been saved by Genos after the swarm of mosquitos (of which Saitama expressed genuine fear to) were blasted, and expressed pain after being scratched by a small cat). Simply do to that if Zoro can get out of the way of Saitama's punches then our green pirate wins.

CBtheDB said:
Saitama has shown to be succeptible to cuts and abrasions (he stated to have been saved by Genos after the swarm of mosquitos (of which Saitama expressed genuine fear to) were blasted, and expressed pain after being scratched by a small cat). Simply do to that if Zoro can get out of the way of Saitama's punches then our green pirate wins.

Uhhh.....I think that Saitama just showing worry because he finds Mosquitos annoying. and the cat event was a clear gag (Unless you think this cat is stronger than Lord Boros...or you know the giant lion man aka A CAT. Also Saitama tends to avoid slicing and bladed weapons because he cares dearly for his costume.

It was given to him by someone who gave him kindness in a time of his life where he was treated like crap. So to him its special and he does want it to get damaged, which a blade would easily do as its force is applied at a very fine point and not spread out like the force in a physical attack.

(You can get your shirt cut by pair of scissors but you can also get hit by a truck and your shirt will probably still be fine.)

@Burning Hmm yeah. it is

Still everything CBtheDB said is invalid even regarding this version of Saitama.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Okay. Who gave Saitama his hero outfit?

Some uniform seam maker guy I dont remember. The point being he was very kind to Saitama and the only one who believed in him during that period. So Saitama holds it high regard and doesnt want it to get damaged, hence avoiding bladed weapons to come into contact with him, his costume is just normal fabric.

Back