• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Nappa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming we're using the high end Saitama stats, uh...Nappa has the speed advantage, but Saitama has the AP & durability edge. Neither fighter has any major hax, so it'll be a long winded, yet hard fought Saitama victory.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Assuming we're using the high end Saitama stats, uh...Nappa has the speed advantage, but Saitama has the AP & durability edge. Neither fighter has any major hax, so it'll be a long winded, yet hard fought Saitama victory.

I was thinking something like this. Saitama wins with high diff.

hard to say, Nappa when hes serious is 6x stronger than raditz and he could give goku a drawn out fight (without the kaioken)

could go either way really.

another thing to note in Nappa's favour is he can fly compared to Saitama who can't

Okay, I think this might be a fight Saitama MIGHT actually win. Nappa' strength caps around Small Planet Level, while Saitama's is at least Planet Level, possibly higher, same goes for his other stats. Nappa will likely underestimate Saitama and let his guard down.

So going for Saitama via his superior AP and Durability, and possibly Speed if he gets serious.

Saitama have superior strenght, durability, DC and speed, Nappa just have a better range and more combat habilities, this is a victory for Saitama

I feel like Saitama can get this but after some difficulty. Reason being that Nappa does have the ability to fly and throw SPL Ki Blasts. But for Saitama, he has the higher AP, Durability, Strength, and Speed via being "likely far higher".

But for the sake of being simple, Saitama has my vote more than Nappa to be quite honest.....

Saitama has superior stats all around, barring range. He's got this. Nappa is probably going to be overconfident anyway, and Saitama has dealt with opponents just like that...with ONE PAWNCH!!!

Welp.. I'd give it to Nappa now with the AP dura upgrade Nappa just has better versatility, like flying and Nuking.

Personally giving it to Saitama, he can just propel himself high enough to give Nappa a smack if serious, seeing as right now he's been mostly casual.

6/10 high diff.

Nope, Saitama's only edge in this fight was his AP now that Nappa is the same he could beat him pretty quickly now since Nappa is relativistic to Saitama's sub-relativistic+ Nappa beats him.

I love Saitama guys but right now I'd say Nappa has got this fight.

Of course, it's quite likely that Saitama's ACTUAL tier, both attack-potency and durability-wise, is far higher than what we've seen so far in One Punch Man. Possibly (hell, LIKELY) 5-A (large planet level) or higher. But unfortunately he has never had the opportunity to demonstrate that yet, so with Saitama's current feats Nappa would have this.

People saying that Nappa would lose as long as Saitama could land a punch are just being silly--Saitama's NORMAL punches are nowhere NEAR small-planet-level, which is Nappa's durability-tier. Saitama would need one of his Serious Series moves, but he would never use that early on in a fight.

ON THE OTHER HAND, it's been seen multiple times that DBZ characters seem to be vulnerable to PURELY PHYSICAL strikes at a much lower level than what it takes to damage them using Ki-Blasts. For example, none of the physical strikes used by Goku and Vegeta during their first fight were anywhere NEAR planet-level, yet they caused major damage to one-another. And the Kaio-Ken attack that Goku used to incapacitate Nappa and break his back was DEFINITELY not a planet-level strike and doesn't even BEGIN to compare to Saitama's Serious-Series Serious-Strike. So it's POSSIBLE that one of Saitama's punches actually COULD just blow Nappa's head off. Hmmmmmmm. .. .. . . .something to think about it. This is actually a tougher call than I at first thought.

Goodyfresh said:
I love Saitama guys but right now I'd say Nappa has got this fight.

Of course, it's quite likely that Saitama's ACTUAL tier, both attack-potency and durability-wise, is far higher than what we've seen so far in One Punch Man. Possibly (hell, LIKELY) 5-A (large planet level) or higher. But unfortunately he has never had the opportunity to demonstrate that yet, so with Saitama's current feats Nappa would have this.

People saying that Nappa would lose as long as Saitama could land a punch are just being silly--Saitama's NORMAL punches are nowhere NEAR small-planet-level, which is Nappa's durability-tier. Saitama would need one of his Serious Series moves, but he would never use that early on in a fight.

ON THE OTHER HAND, it's been seen multiple times that DBZ characters seem to be vulnerable to PURELY PHYSICAL strikes at a much lower level than what it takes to damage them using Ki-Blasts. For example, none of the physical strikes used by Goku and Vegeta during their first fight were anywhere NEAR planet-level, yet they caused major damage to one-another. And the Kaio-Ken attack that Goku used to incapacitate Nappa and break his back was DEFINITELY not a planet-level strike and doesn't even BEGIN to compare to Saitama's Serious-Series Serious-Strike. So it's POSSIBLE that one of Saitama's punches actually COULD just blow Nappa's head off. Hmmmmmmm. .. .. . . .something to think about it. This is actually a tougher call than I at first thought.
It's called attack POTENCY for a reason, DB character's are quite capable of keeping their strikes and blasts from blowing up the area. Goku's blasts as Kaioken would do the same as him beating the crap out of Nappa, their punches equate to their blasts, blasts are just easier to deal with regenerative pests like Cell and Buu where the have to be blasted down to a molecular level or less to finally die, punching them will not achieve that, I agree that Saitama could be much higher, but please refrain from doing that.

Wait so now he's been downgraded again? Well crap. Idk. If Nappa really is only Low 5-B then giving Saitama CASUALLY blasting away a high 6-A attack, with plenty of power to spare, I'd say Saitama now has a chance. Unless Nappa gets upgraded again. . .hahahaha.

To be honest, hasn't anybody factored in Nappa's great ape form yet? While he hasn't technically used it in story, that should definitely be at least 5-B due to the form being 10x boost to PL and would be superior to Goku and Vegeta.

Given that if he turns great ape Saitama likely loses.

Master Xar said:
To be honest, hasn't anybody factored in Nappa's great ape form yet? While he hasn't technically used it in story, that should definitely be at least 5-B due to the form being 10x boost to PL and would be superior to Goku and Vegeta.
Given that if he turns great ape Saitama likely loses.
Very good point.

... So is this a win for Nappa now or not? He is back to low 5-B but he has superior abilities and the great ape form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back