• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You literally just dodged somebody's question, though.
I dodged a question bc someone asked me a question as a reply and still hasn’t replied to my reply to them?
I also have my answer in my question if u know, u read it, and replied.

I dodged a question bc someone asked me a question as a reply and still hasn’t replied to my reply to them?
I also have my answer in my question if u know, u read it, and replied.
So your upset because someone replied to you with a question and then you immediately proceed to do the same thing.

It can't be a stomp because Saitama has a wincon, no matter how unlikely it is, it's still a wincon.
Baffles me how people think a “wincon”=not a stomp match…

Stomp Thread definition:
A stomp thread is a VS thread where, for all intents and purposes, one of the characters is unreasonably outmatched by their opponent. Whether it is through a difference in statistics, abilities or even (in very rare cases) skill between the two parties, these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character.

Unlike a match which is decisive in one character's favor, stomp matches very rarely leave any room for debate, with their outcomes coming across as predictable to anyone with even cursory knowledge of the combatants and their abilities.

You don't need to post the definition of a stomp match, we know.

Saitama has a win-condition. It's simply unlikely to actually happen, making the match not a stomp. Your overblowing Mori's win for absolutely 0 reason.

You don't need to post the definition of a stomp match, we know.

Saitama has a win-condition. It's simply unlikely to actually happen, making the match not a stomp. Your overblowing Mori's win for absolutely 0 reason.
i mean from what u said just now, clearly u don't know what the definition of a stomp match is. also can u tell me what that wincon is?
unreasonably outmatched, one-sided and provide little to no challenge

Baffles me how people think a “wincon”=not a stomp match…

Stomp Thread definition:
Yes because Saitama being able to very easily one shot Mori with a huge AoE punch isn't threatening or dangerous to Mori :geek:

As for the second part of that rule, there's literally seven votes for Saitama and the thread is seven pages long so not sure how you class this thread as "not leaving room for debate" when it's actually been very heavily debated.

Is it a coincidence that you only considered the match a stomp when Mori started piling up votes? You had no problem voting for Saitama before that:whistle:

i mean from what u said just now, clearly u don't know what the definition of a stomp match is. also can u tell me what that wincon is?

Said wincon is having multiple ways of one-shotting Mori and his alternate universe selves via like, breathing due to a one-shot AP advantage that also continuously grows. That's DEFINITELY not a threat. Definitely not something that's been heavily debated for like 7 pages, and multiple people definitely do not disagree with you.

Yes because Saitama being able to very easily one shot Mori with a huge AoE punch isn't threatening or dangerous to Mori :geek:
having a one shot advantage=/=wincon
As for the second part of that rule, there's literally seven votes for Saitama and the thread is seven pages long so not sure how you class this thread as "not leaving room for debate" when it's actually been very heavily debated.
well once those 7 votes passed and 9 more mori votes came in, no room was left for debating regarding timestop.
Is it a coincidence that you only considered the match a stomp when Mori started piling up votes? You had no problem voting for Mori before that:whistle:
well no cuz the votes started piling up right when timestop was used properly by ovens. ovens simply brought up a great point.

Said wincon is having multiple ways of one-shotting Mori and his alternate universe selves via like, breathing due to a one-shot AP advantage that also continuously grows. That's DEFINITELY not a threat. Definitely not something that's been heavily debated for like 7 pages, and multiple people definitely do not disagree with you.
well if the threat can't happen then no, its not a threat. can u tell me those multiple ways of it happening? cuz the story here is that timestop comes into place right when the match starts.

well if the threat can't happen then no, its not a threat. can u tell me those multiple ways of it happening? cuz the story here is that timestop comes into place right when the match starts.
Obviously, but it isn't instantaneous, Saitama has a chance to kill Mori before it happens, but Mori can simply pull it off before he dies. If this wasn't the case people wouldn't be voting you goober.

Obviously, but it isn't instantaneous, Saitama has a chance to kill Mori before it happens, but Mori can simply pull it off before he dies.
timestop coming into play for a mori who does that immediately actually does overwrite that wincon. So no, no means.
If this wasn't the case people wouldn't be voting
people vote in any situation.
you goober.
Someone’s mad lol.

Yes….a win conditions means you have the means to win through some form or another.

Saitama has a means to win, therefore he has a win con.

It ain’t that deep bro 🗿
So what means does he have…
Means: an action or system by which a result is brought about;
I’m turning into a dictionary up in here. An action has to occur for means to be a thing. Simply having one shot stats isn’t a wincon.

timestop coming into play for a mori who does that immediately actually does overwrite that wincon. So no, no means.

people vote in any situation.

Someone’s mad lol.
I'm sorry that you feel me calling you a goober constitutes me being "mad", bro. Goober is a playground insult.

But yeah this shit ain't that deep bro. Feel free to continue coping because Mori wins.

So what means does he have…

I’m turning into a dictionary up in here. An action has to occur for means to be a thing. Simply having one shot stats isn’t a wincon.
….Holy hell 🗿

By punching him (which is an action that can occur very easily in the fight) and since he has one shot stats here, that action produces a win condition.

It really ain't that deep.

but the actual action has to occur...which it can't.
What do you mean “it can’t.” Saitama can punch Mori and there is a chance that punch can land. Thereby the win condition can occur. Whether or not that win conditions is likely to occur is another matter entirely. But a win condition being unlikely to occur isn’t the same as not having a win condition at all.
so then why r u replying to the non deep discussion...
Why does a discussion need to be deep for me to reply to one?

Yes, it can. It's just unlikely that it will.
the action of an insta time stop. yeah lol.
Do you perhaps not understand the difference between unlikely and impossible?
unlikely still warrants a stomp match bc the match is unreasonably one sided.
What do you mean “it can’t.” Saitama can punch Mori and there is a chance that punch can land. Thereby the win condition can occur. Whether or not that win conditions is likely to occur is another matter entirely. But a win condition being unlikely to occur isn’t the same as not having a win condition at all.
say the wincon is still valid, the argument presented is that mori in character insta time stops which warrants no room for a one shot. Thereby the wincon cannot occur. You do know unlikeliness still falls under being a stomp as the presented values are heavily one sided.
Why does a discussion need to be deep for me to reply to one?
cuz u keep saying its not that deep very unnecessarily.

Unlikely does not warrant a stomp match. Unreasonably one-sided would be if it couldn't happen at all, the fact that it possibly can means it is not one-sided, as Saitama has a chance to win. So your really just blowing "unreasonably one-sided" out of proportion here for seemingly no reason.

say the wincon is still valid, the argument presented is that mori in character insta time stops which warrants no room for a one shot. Thereby the wincon cannot occur. You do know unlikeliness still falls under being a stomp as the presented values are heavily one sided.
So first off, Mori in character doesn’t instantly time stop. In fact he can’t time stop at all, his clone has to do it of which to summon them he needs time to be able to do so. Said time of which Saitama can take advantage by achieving a win condition of one shotting Mori. So your argument already starts on false premises.

Second off, you said Saitama didn’t have a win con, which is very different from saying a win condition is unlikely to occur.
cuz u keep saying its not that deep very unnecessarily.
Because you act like it’s hard to understand or something, pulling out dictionary definitions as if everybody doesn’t already know what a win con is lmao. Though it seems like you didn’t.

No, Saitama literally has no chance of winning here, there is no feasible scenario where Mori doesn't just start with timestop against an enemy he knows will kill him in one hit.

Saitama doesn't have a wincon if the wincon is completely denied the moment the match starts.

Unlikely does not warrant a stomp match. Unreasonably one-sided would be if it couldn't happen at all,
unreasonably one sided=action of having many wincons to an unjustified 1 wincon.
the fact that it possibly can means it is not one-sided,
one-sided: having a gross inequality of strength or ability between the opponents.
learn some definitions plz
as Saitama has a chance to win. So your really just blowing "unreasonably one-sided" out of proportion here for seemingly no reason.
well considering mori in character immediately goes for insta time stop, yes.
So first off, Mori in character doesn’t instantly time stop. In fact he can’t time stop at all, his clone has to do it of which to summon them he needs time to be able to do so. Said time of which Saitama can take advantage by achieving a win condition of one shotting Mori. So your argument already starts on false premises.
mori dan appears, time stop happens. intelligence plays a factor.
Second off, you said Saitama didn’t have a win con, which is very different from saying a win condition is unlikely to occur.
if the means aren't there, no.
Because you act like it’s hard to understand or something, pulling out dictionary definitions as if everybody doesn’t already know what a win con is lmao. Though it seems like you didn’t.
well no, means is action, so if the action can't happen then no.

I love how you pull out dictionary definitions as if I don't already know them, the fact being that they don't apply in this situation because Mori cannot instantly stop time, he has to summon somebody who can do it, and within that timeframe Saitama does indeed have the ability to kill Mori, he's not an idiot, he's stronger and faster than Mori from the get-go. Your "definitions" do not at all apply to this situation.

The match is being added whether you two goons like it or not, so this will be my last response to the asinine amounts of copium I'm picking up on.

mori dan appears, time stop happens. intelligence plays a factor.
Wth are you talking about? Mori Dan can’t time stop. I already told you what is required to preform time stop
if the means aren't there, no.
But the means are there
well no, means is action, so if the action can't happen then no.
But the action can happen. Now the action can be prevented from happening, but that’s not the same as saying the action can’t happen at all.

I can’t believe I’m defending Saitama when I was literally the first one to vote for Mori.

I love how you pull out dictionary definitions as if I don't already know them, the fact being that they don't apply in this situation because Mori cannot instantly stop time, he has to summon somebody who can do it, and within that timeframe Saitama does indeed have the ability to kill Mori, he's not an idiot, he's stronger and faster than Mori from the get-go. Your "definitions" do not at all apply to this situation.
lol, someone didn't read the description. bloodlusted=/=serious, and speeds equalized, or as you would like to say it, "goober" moment.
The match is being added whether you two goons like it or not, so this will be my last response to the asinine amounts of copium I'm picking up on.
🥶 🥶

lol, someone didn't read the description. bloodlusted=/=serious, and speeds equalized, or as you would like to say it, "goober" moment.

🥶 🥶
Speed being unequal would actually turn this into a complete stomp since Mori is ridiculously faster than Saitama.

Oof, I didn't read the description, the guy whose been debating since page 1 hasn't read the description. Turns out I'm the goober after all. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

Wth are you talking about? Mori Dan can’t time stop. I already told you what is required to preform time stop
dan mori is the only one, who one there profile has time stop with summons, unless ur saying it needs to be added to jin moris profile.
But the means are there
no
But the action can happen.
no
Now the action can be prevented from happening, but that’s not the same as saying the action can’t happen at all.
well saying the wincon is there but it gets prevented right when the match starts still is a stomp match. stomp=/=100/0 odds
I can’t believe I’m defending Saitama when I was literally the first one to vote for Mori.
nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back