• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TOAA solo, he's above saitama in the picture even though he's not involved in this battle nor the anime. TOAA to stronk.

Eganergo said:
TOAA solo, he's above saitama in the picture even though he's not involved in this battle nor the anime. TOAA to stronk.
Pffff you silly nugget TOAA is just a old man.

Nah, strongest character is obviously my boi giogio >.<.

That weird way of spelling speedwagon.

Eganergo said:
You're not wrong but Jotaro realizes that TOAA and Star Platinum are same type of Stands and got his omnipotent powers.

Inconlusive, it's impossible to determine which force is more powerful: Saitama's NLFs could be able to destroy Jotaro's books, but his Plot Armor might prevent that. Who knows waht would happen.

Stardust Crusaders starts playing the moment Saitama obliterates his body into fleshy bits and Jotaro telepepes behind, shocking Saitama. Jotaro takes advantage of Saitama being frozen in fear and he tells Saitama "omae wa mou shindeiru"

Time stops and Jotaro bends Saitama over and starts fisting him 2 billion times before the flow of time resumes and Saitama gets a prolapse and dies from it.

Mewthreeeeee said:
with Saitama's NLFs he cannot lose by narative, so...
Shit arguement, by that logic, it's goku's narrative to always surpass those ahead of him so he's above Kami Tenchi right? No.

Idk about this battle though, Jotaro probably speed blitzes, but he probably doesn't have enough destructive power to take him down until his stamina runs out.

Yea saitama wins this one...

And I don't really understand the "access to plot armor" part?? If he has this insane jojo plot armor, a meteor just falls on him and he blows it up but theres another one behund him so he dies...

Thats the kind of plot armor we talking...?? Becauss then, sure, jotaro wins...

But without that dumbass logic, saitama still has my vote...

Ponkpunk said:
Mewthreeeeee said:
with Saitama's NLFs he cannot lose by narative, so...
Shit arguement, by that logic, it's goku's narrative to always surpass those ahead of him so he's above Kami Tenchi right? No.
Idk about this battle though, Jotaro probably speed blitzes, but he probably doesn't have enough destructive power to take him down until his stamina runs out.

Good think Goku isn't fighting then........................... Also i accept your concession.

Ponkpunk said:
And I don't really understand the "access to plot armor" part?? If he has this insane jojo plot armor, a meteor just falls on him and he blows it up but theres another one behund him so he dies...

Thats the kind of plot armor we talking...?? Becauss then, sure, jotaro wins...

But without that dumbass logic, saitama still has my vote...
Y so serious?

Good think Goku isn't fighting then........................... Also i accept your concession.

It was an example...

Late Part 3 Jotaro? The one that can stop time, has extreme vision, super precision, speed, & can stop time for up to 5 seconds?

Although, wasn't it shown that Jotaro was extremely new to video games, not really knowing how to play one & having to learn?

On one hand, he'd probably be a total newbie to most games they pick. But on the other hand, Saitama's skill level is where King, a very skilled gamer offers to only play with 2 fingers as a handicap, & he probably wouldn't improve as much in the course of a single session like Jotaro did.

But on the other hand, it'd be hilarious if Jotaro knew about frames, so he could pull off rapid fire frame perfect tricks or other shenanigans involving stopping time when inputing on the controller. (Although I suppose he can do that already with his Massively FTL reactions.)

Saitama bcs he is the strongest character in fiction,he might even kill us actually Jotaro is wall level with wank

Back