• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jibril will now fight a member of "Imanity" that can stand up to her face-to-face.

Not sure why best Flugel only gets like one match thread that just died so quickly.

Post-Training Saitama and Full Power Jibril key are used here. Speed equalized. Battle takes place in Avant Heim. Both sides start out 20 meters apart. SBA applied.

Selected BG music:

STALEMATE - FINAL BATTLE - NO GAME NO LIFE ZERO OST LWAÔÖ½-0
STALEMATE - FINAL BATTLE - NO GAME NO LIFE ZERO OST LWAÔÖ½-0

Flugel:

Baldy:

McQueen (lul):

Jibril1
Edge!Saitama render by HIT IT, from an image by Nostra

She's also heavily out-AP'd, to the point where Saitama easily one-shots

Saitama matchup doesn't really make sense anymore since he was made to be absolutely invincible protagonist, so we don't know if anything would work on him or not.

Jibril is just smarter and more versatile, and her teleporting will allow her to avoid being punched. I'm voting her.

Kenei911 said:
Stats and feat wise Jibril outclassed Saitama where most of his stats are just statements
He casually dissipated the CSRC (surface bust level) and parted clouds across Earth in one punch, on-screen.

Jibril's best feat is like 35 petatons.

And he destroyed a guy who's a star buster (PROBABLY, please don't kill me for that statement I just heard that it was said in databooks, it's fine if he's multi-continental) with his consecutive normal punches

GyroNutz said:
What is her spatial manipulation?
Warping space. If I remember correctly to the point up to where I've read (volume 7/8/9 or so), Jibril has split an entire ocean before, warped space (literally, like, even brought the air surrounding them) to bring Sora and Shiro to the bottom of the ocean, etc.

also kinda semi-necro but eh

I can't say for sure. NGNL is a series revolving around wits and games, and offensive feats are rare.

Back