• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Blossom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving all the Powerpuff Girls threads.

Anyway, I'd say Blossom with high difficulty.

Saitama has yet to show speed on par with Blossom so I'd say her.

Let's not get with the whole "But Saitama one punches" argument a lot of people use.

I would give this match to Saitama, or at least say it is a draw. Even if Blossom has higher speed and intelligence, Saitama has a higher striking force and durability. Saitama survived being kicked to the moon and seemingly only suffered scratches. Even if Blossom goes all-out, I don't think he could effectively beat Saitama.

well Saitama did dodge those lightbeams so his speed is up there but Blosssom is a minimum Small Planet Level she's likely even stronger same goes for Saitama but Blossom is already ahead so yeah Blossom

Blossom froze a meteor a group of which were fast enough to destroy earth upon contact, she can possibly freeze Saitama and KO him

Faisal Shourov said:
Blossom froze a meteor a group of which were fast enough to destroy earth upon contact, she can possibly freeze Saitama and KO him
He's pretty immune to temperature changes he walks in lava easily and through the arctic

Well Saitama is resistant not immune and blossom doesn't really need freeze breathe to win but if it's required she can use it in combat to incapacitate him

Nibbler3100 said:
Faisal Shourov said:
He's pretty immune to temperature changes he walks in lava easily and through the arctic
The tempature of the Arctic and the tempature required to freeze a speeding meteor through re-entry are two totally different...

Aparajita said:
Nibbler3100 said:
Faisal Shourov said:
The tempature of the Arctic and the tempature required to freeze a speeding meteor through re-entry are two totally different...
yeah but it's saitama he'd just be like "ok", were not talking about absolute zero or planck heats here lol but obviously blossom wins those powers wont give her any advantage though

Nibbler3100 said:
yeah but it's saitama he'd just be like "ok", were not talking about absolute zero or planck heats here lol but obviously blossom wins those powers wont give her any advantage though
Wanking. Nothing suggests that he can take that tempature. Re-Entry is 1923.15 Kelvin. while Lava is only 1473.15. That's a large difference, and Blossom freezes it without a second thought. Or, in OPM terms, "very casually" freezes it.

Average winter artic is (-34┬░C)

Blossom would have to freeze *much* lower than that to freeze an object at 1923*K.

There's literally nowhere suggesting that Saitama could withstand that tempature.

Literally a frost breath and she'd shatter him like glass.

Nibbler3100 said:
I really hope you're not taking the NLF route, blossom has actual on panel feats which Saitama lacks. Freezing meteors which're fast enough to destroy earth is no joke

Unless Blossom is freezing at absolute zero level, what would her freezing do to him?

She goes for freeze breath and he walks through. The freezing capability to halt the kenetic energy of a meteor wouldn't do shit to Saitama. There should be a calc before such a claim is made that this would be effective against him.

The whole temperature argument is moot seeing as we have no idea Saitama's temperature resists, but we can just go by his durability. Does her freezing capability have the latent energy to actually freeze him?

If you want to argue stats go ahead, but going by "She freezes meteors, therefore she freezes Saitama" is ridiculous.

Get some calcs.

Wow. I never thought that there would be a day where I see a "get-some-calcs" argument on Saitama's side, not that I'm dissing or anything.

Ontopic: Does Saitama actually have feats of cold resistance other than his unexplainable durability? Just curious.

Gemmysaur said:
Wow. I never thought that there would be a day where I see a "get-some-calcs" argument on Saitama's side, not that I'm dissing or anything.
Ontopic: Does Saitama actually have feats of cold resistance other than his unexplainable durability? Just curious.
Walking through the Arctic. That's it.

Aparajita said:
So....Is the arctic cold enough to freeze a meteor breaking into the atmosphere? I'm genuinely curious.

Gemmysaur said:
Aparajita said:
So....Is the arctic cold enough to freeze a meteor breaking into the atmosphere? I'm genuinely curious.
LOL nowhere near. The Arctic is -32* Cel while a Meteor enters at 1900*K.

Aparajita said:
Gemmysaur said:
Aparajita said:
LOL nowhere near. The Arctic is -32* Cel while a Meteor enters at 1900*K.
That's cute he's walked in lava no problem and the temperature of that is 2,000 Kelvin and if we look at the Q=mcdT law he could handle that much going the other way as well

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lava

Yes, it's Wikipedia, but, 700 to 1,200 ┬░C (1,292 to 2,192 ┬░F), which high end is 1473 Kelvi

So uh.. yeah, that's cute.

Re-entry tempatures are higher.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_entry

Did you know that speed of entry is equal to the tempature.

So a spacecraft entering the atmosphere at 7.8 km/s would experience a peak shock layer temperature of 7,800 K.

http://www.amsmeteors.org/meteor-showers/meteor-faq/

States that the average speed for a meteor in the atmosphere is 11 km/sec (25,000 mph), to 72 km/sec (160,000 mph!)

Following the calculation of a spacecraft, that's aprox 11000*K to 72000*K.

I.E, she freezes something close to 10x his tempature resistence.

Aparajita said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lava
Yes, it's Wikipedia, but, 700 to 1,200 ┬░C (1,292 to 2,192 ┬░F), which high end is 1473 Kelvi

So uh.. yeah, that's cute.

Re-entry tempatures are higher.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_entry

Did you know that speed of entry is equal to the tempature.

So a spacecraft entering the atmosphere at 7.8 km/s would experience a peak shock layer temperature of 7,800 K.

http://www.amsmeteors.org/meteor-showers/meteor-faq/

States that the average speed for a meteor in the atmosphere is 11 km/sec (25,000 mph), to 72 km/sec (160,000 mph!)

Following the calculation of a spacecraft, that's aprox 11000*K to 72000*K.

I.E, she freezes something close to 10x his tempature resistence.
I for one would rather not quote on wikipedia since it's open for edits.

The other sauce looks legit enough with those book references.

Checked the wiki sources and it's NASA so I guess that's legit then.

I guess this is a win for the fingerless fighter then?

It was a win for PPG before i even said anything. Just didn't like the obvious Saitama wank. "Lol but it's Saitama"

Lawyerr said:
Unless Blossom is freezing at absolute zero level, what would her freezing do to him?
She goes for freeze breath and he walks through. The freezing capability to halt the kenetic energy of a meteor wouldn't do shit to Saitama. There should be a calc before such a claim is made that this would be effective against him.

The whole temperature argument is moot seeing as we have no idea Saitama's temperature resists, but we can just go by his durability. Does her freezing capability have the latent energy to actually freeze him?

If you want to argue stats go ahead, but going by "She freezes meteors, therefore she freezes Saitama" is ridiculous.

Get some calcs.
Got some calcs.

Get some Saitama feats and not just wanking. Your move.

Are we really using Blossom from the cartoon network cartoon, if so, why are we discussing this? Cartoon laws of reality are different compared to anime laws of reality. If we're using cartoon logic, i'll throw Ed, Edd, and Eddy into the ring, for example, Ed can rewind time by running.

Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
Just to add salt to the wound.

Saitama survive get kicked to the moon, being in the moon and return just ok.

And the space is really cold.
The meteor was flying through the same cold space and was still flaming hot. Blossom managed to freeze it and destroy it.

The infinite mass punch is a Star level feat and is irrelevant to this discussion as Saitama hasn't done it yet.

As for Toon Force, the Powerpuff Girls doesn't run on it.

Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
Just to add salt to the wound.
Saitama survive get kicked to the moon, being in the moon and return just ok.

And the space is really cold.
But it's absolute zero.

Sorry, i was asking if Blossom can survive her own IMP, Saitama isn't FTL so can't do the IMP. If Blossom can use IMP, it's a easy win for her.

Blossom and her sisters have never done it. There are many FTL characters profiled here that have never done the IMP nor did anything like it.

Daebreak said:
Sorry, i was asking if Blossom can survive her own IMP, Saitama isn't FTL so can't do the IMP. If Blossom can use IMP, it's a easy win for her.
The IMP is a Flash family move only they have done it and Superman. If you can travel FTL you should theoreticlaly be able to use it however they cannot if there are no previous instances of the character doing it and Saitama is FTL easily

Yeah,i was asking because i don't know if normal physics apply to her, or if she gain mass while accelerating, sorry. also sorce on Saitama Being FTL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back