• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Blossom

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was a casual hop imagine if he did a serious jump but yeah he has feats and there's also a guy named Lightspeed flash and get what speed he travels at...exactly like the light version of speed of sound sonic and Sonic < Flash < Garou < Saitama

the names are so ironic "Sonic & Flash" maybe they did that on purpose xD

Nibbler3100 said:
that was a casual hop imagine if he did a serious jump but yeah he has feats and there's also a guy named Lightspeed flash and get what speed he travels at...exactly like the light version of speed of sound sonic and Sonic < Flash < Garou < Saitama
His name is Flashy Flash though. Lightspeed Flash is a mistranslation to make it sound less lame.

Gemmysaur said:
Nibbler3100 said:
His name is Flashy Flash though. Lightspeed Flash is a mistranslation to make it sound less lame.
true but his feat of moving any small amount of distance in a nanosecond calculates roughly to 3x the s.o.l.

Natse said:
Another match up that piques my curiosity.
Is it too much for Saitama at the moment?
Please tell me your joking!?!?! Saitama vs blossom. Obviously saitama. Ill admit blossom has great feats but their NOTHING compared to what saitama can do. yeah she destroyed a meteor that could destroy earth, but Saitama destroyed a energy blast that would decimate PLANETS with a weak punch alone. Plus the only way blossom took out the meteor was weaking it with her ice breath. Saitama Stomps Easily.

Isaiahmonteiro14 said:
Natse said:
Please tell me your joking!?!?! Saitama vs blossom. Obviously saitama. Ill admit blossom has great feats but their NOTHING compared to what saitama can do. yeah she destroyed a meteor that could destroy earth, but Saitama destroyed a energy blast that would decimate PLANETS with a weak punch alone. Plus the only way blossom took out the meteor was weaking it with her ice breath. Saitama Stomps Easily.
More wanking. Boros' energy blast was calculated to being multi contiental (planet plus lolwut?), Saitama was also in his "Serious" stance and using his "Trump Card"

Saitama also has absolutely no resistence to Blossom's greatest hax, her Frost Breath, that actually freezes at absolute zero.

Shown Feats / Calculations > Your Speculation

Aparajita said:
Isaiahmonteiro14 said:
Natse said:
More wanking. Boros' energy blast was calculated to being multi contiental (planet plus lolwut?), Saitama was also in his "Serious" stance and using his "Trump Card"
Saitama also has absolutely no resistence to Blossom's greatest hax, her Frost Breath, that actually freezes at absolute zero.

Alright i cant paste anything so im gonna break it down like this. Saitama has NO Limit to his Power. As stated by lord boros. It has been proven and aknowledged by the author that in the whole enetire series, saitama only uses 1 out of 100% of his power. Even with his fight with lord boros. And that serious punch wasnt serious at all. It was stated after the fight with boros, saitama Wasnt even using 2 percent of his power. So the serious punch was said to be be a regular punch but with a little bit more Effort.

And with the absoloute zero. We can clearly remeber when lord boros threw siatama to the moon and he jumped back right? Well you have to remeber that that space is cold too. It is proven that space is at most -270.45 celcius, which is near or is the same temperature as absoloute zero.And he handled it with ease.

Aso in a interview with the author, he stated that if saitama were to go serious, one punch would be equal to the force of the big bang!

I really think this has to be considered. As you can tell, saitama stomps easily

Isaiahmonteiro14 said:
Aparajita said:
Isaiahmonteiro14 said:
Natse said:

Alright i cant paste anything so im gonna break it down like this. Saitama has NO Limit to his Power. As stated by lord boros. It has been proven and aknowledged by the author that in the whole enetire series, saitama only uses 1 out of 100% of his power. Even with his fight with lord boros. And that serious punch wasnt serious at all. It was stated after the fight with boros, saitama Wasnt even using 2 percent of his power. So the serious punch was said to be be a regular punch but with a little bit more Effort.
And with the absoloute zero. We can clearly remeber when lord boros threw siatama to the moon and he jumped back right? Well you have to remeber that that space is cold too. It is proven that space is at most -270.45 celcius, which is near or is the same temperature as absoloute zero.And he handled it with ease.

Aso in a interview with the author, he stated that if saitama were to go serious, one punch would be equal to the force of the big bang!

I really think this has to be considered. As you can tell, saitama stomps easily
^ Lost me at "Saitama has NO Limit to his Power". The wank is real. Also infinite Saitama is banned stop bringing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back